Anime Bingo Challenge: Spring 2021 Edition

I got a suggestion square

Length: OVA, movie, shorts, 10+ episode season, or 20+ episode season are all good. As long as it's not one of those 100+ episode shows it's fine
Genre: I've been craving a "Cute Girls Doing Cute Things" show recently, but it doesn't have to one of those, I'm open to most things
I'd also prefer not to re-watch something I've already seen

I also won't start it until after the actual ABC starts tomorrow, of course

Length: OVA, movie, shorts, 10+ episode season, or 20+ episode season are all good. As long as it's not one of those 100+ episode shows it's fine
Genre: I've been craving a "Cute Girls Doing Cute Things" show recently, but it doesn't have to one of those, I'm open to most things

Blend S is one of the best "cute girls does cute things" anime I've watched and I suggest you check it out. It's only 12 episodes so shouldn't take too long. If not Blend S, Love Lab (13 eps) is also a really good one (:

You could watch:

Black Lagoon
K-ON!
Space Patrol Luluco
Night is Short, Walk on Girl

I am not so good at the cute girls doing cute things.

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust. (Movie)
Gankutsuo: The Count of Monte Cristo. (20+ episodes)

I know those 2 aren't really the genre you're looking for, but they're a couple of things I've seen that I'd recommend.

Last edited:

I think these are all cute:

Bunny Drop
Chobits
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear

Hiya need a suggestion
It can be anything that has 1-13 episodes
I've been wanting to watch an anime that has romance on the side but isn't the main part, and would rather avoid anything that has thriller/horror

thanks
You could watch:

ID:Invaded (it has the thriller tag, but I didnt find it that wild)
BTOOM!
Darwins Game
Hanada-kun

Hope one of these sounds interesting!

Last edited:

Approved! You now have 10 First Claim Points!

Second time babyyy, im in
Welcome Back! Please Remember that this challenge does not start until April 1. Here is your card! https://drive.google.com/file/d/19E1g9ou590EAH_fZsPZIkyC5e363Yr-c/view?usp=sharing

Approved! You now have 11 Piggy Points!

Back