recommendations please

kinderheim

what the title says I like, sci-fi, mystery, philosophical, iyasheki, and psychological genre's
no ecchi,harem,hentai, please

I love Sci-Fi movies and series, but generally not a fan of that genre in anime so I probably wont be of much help. Here's some recommendations though:

Cowboy Bebop - Highly recommend! Sci-Fi anime goat imo. Don't let the year of release scare you away.
Hyouka - Light-hearted slice of life mixed with mystery.
Re:ZERO - Great psychological watch, although not a big fan of the second season.
Btooom! - Gets a bad rep, but I enjoyed it. The manga is better though and features two alternative endings (light and dark).

Lastly I'd point out Neon Genesis Evangelion. I have never watched it, but have heard many great things about it. It touches on mystery, psychological and Sci-Fi. You could check out the reviews and decide for yourself. Hope this helps!

I'm hooked on isekai/fantasy, romance, slice-of-life and magical girl series, but actually these anime watchers so I needed a situation for that. Recommended for anyone to watch:

Sword Art Online - A science-fiction fantasy that takes place in a video game world. You'll like it or not.
Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Definitely my favorite, I'm truly obsessed with a good ending.
Remake Our Life! - An anime about everyone's own creations and leaps into time-travel.
The Detective Is Already Dead - This is a heartbreaking story turns into a mystery.

Hope this helps, these animes are recommended for you to watch them. Good luck.

hi there! ill be listing some anime i think might be worth watching. each one will be tagged with some of the genres you listed. hope you find one worthwhile. if i recommend anything you've already seen, feel free to disregard those (:

sci-fi

• dr. stone (also: shounen, survival, isekai vibes)

• one punch man (superpowers, satire, comedic)

• cowboy bebop (space! bounty hunters! noir!)

• ghost in the shell (cyberpunk, noir, action)

mystery

• full metal alchemist: brotherhood (shounen, fantasy, adventure)

• erased (time travel, serial killers, thriller)

• bungou stray dogs (superpowers, action, supernatural)

• dorohedoro (dark fantasy, psychological, demons, magic, curse) ((personal fave))

psychological

• mob psycho 100 (exorcists, comedy, action)

• death parade (afterlife, high stakes games, PVP) ((another personal fave))

• beastars (anthropomorphic, shounen, romance)

iyasheki

• barakamon (art, countryside, slice of life) ((another amazing one, very popular but worth it))

hopefully ive recommend something worthwhile for you. best of luck.

hi there! ill be listing some anime i think might be worth watching. each one will be tagged with some of the genres you listed. hope you find one worthwhile. if i recommend anything you've already seen, feel free to disregard those (:

sci-fi

• dr. stone (also: shounen, survival, isekai vibes)

• one punch man (superpowers, satire, comedic)

• cowboy bebop (space! bounty hunters! noir!)

• ghost in the shell (cyberpunk, noir, action)

mystery

• full metal alchemist: brotherhood (shounen, fantasy, adventure)

• erased (time travel, serial killers, thriller)

• bungou stray dogs (superpowers, action, supernatural)

• dorohedoro (dark fantasy, psychological, demons, magic, curse) ((personal fave))

psychological

• mob psycho 100 (exorcists, comedy, action)

• death parade (afterlife, high stakes games, PVP) ((another personal fave))

• beastars (anthropomorphic, shounen, romance)

iyasheki

• barakamon (art, countryside, slice of life) ((another amazing one, very popular but worth it))

hopefully ive recommend something worthwhile for you. best of luck.
Well, I only admit that I love harem that are a sub-genre associated in romance and fantasy anime. I'm enjoying all the romantic situations where the male character who ends up with another female characters. And be on your luck :)

Well, I only admit that I love harem that are a sub-genre associated in romance and fantasy anime. I'm enjoying all the romantic situations where the male character who ends up with another female characters. And be on your luck :)
Sorry, what? I didnt say anything about harems.

Sorry, what? I didnt say anything about harems.
Actually, it's literally my opinions are true, but why did you recommend me some kind of anime I liked? No, I'm not into these series all of a sudden, because people had a lot of tastes, and I forget about it either.

Actually, it's literally my opinions are true, but why did you recommend me some kind of anime I liked? No, I'm not into these series all of a sudden, because people had a lot of tastes, and I forget about it either.
I dont understand what youre trying to say, but to make it as clear as i can, those recommendations weren't for you, they were for kinderheim. sooo yeah. laters

Back