LaylaLux's avatar

• Joined Feb 4, 2019
  • 38

BELLE

Feb 19, 2022

Belle voice was just *chef's kiss* the animation was stunning so was the story.Amazung just amazing.

Visual Prison

Dec 24, 2021

Just perfect nothing else to say though I could do without the CGI but other than that it was a great anime.

9.5/10 animation

Dororo (2019)

Oct 14, 2021

A pretty end for a pretty anime though I would have liked if they actually showed them in a time skip together or something but oh well all in all it was great and it taught me that everyone has their struggle and while we may sacrifice someone else and may do what we consider as "right" for our cause and others may address it as "wrong" in the end everyone makes a choice for a reason and the final will decide whether it was wrong or right but ultimately were humans trying to survive for better or worse but we should treasure those close to us.
Idk what even I'm saying anymore but... See full review

Home!

Jul 19, 2021

I cried like this was WAYYYYYYY TOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD I want MOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEE!!!!

Violet Evergarden Movie

Jul 9, 2021

My eyes are dry my eyelashes are moist from the fluttering tears on them my heart feels sad and the water barrage has been broken and flooded my eyes yet the final made it worth every drop.

The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent

Jun 22, 2021

I loved every second of it despite many people that probably didn't like it I for sure was excited to see every new episode it was awsome now idk what to watch cause I'll miss this weekly anime.

Weathering With You

Jun 21, 2021

Like all the Makoto Shinkai movie this was another masterpiece with beautiful animations and heartbreaking story and a much-deserved ending.

A Whisker Away

Jun 21, 2021

I wanted to cry so I was thinking what movie should I watched this one thinking that is a cute fluffy movie about silly moments of a girl in love and I won't have anything to cry about oh boy how wrong was I (don't take it the wrong it was also funny) but I cried way more than I wanted to.Ten out of ten nothing more to say than give it a try.

Violet Evergarden

Jan 29, 2021

I don't care about what anyone says this anime is truly a masterpiece in my opinion visual's aside the emotion and developing of Violet are truly beautifully described.This is a story about emotions and not action.

By the Grace of the Gods

Dec 22, 2020

Not trying to be mean here but why do people hate on the anime just because it's different from the novel I mean this ain't the first nor the last anime to get farther away from the original source and if you don't like it don't watch (of course I get that people can express their opinion and I have no right to say what is right and what is wrong) but please just enjoy them separately because that's why they are different in the first place and honestly I think the anime was made the way it was for a reason.

Hybrid Child

Nov 4, 2020

Just beautiful it was sad but happy 👏

Mo Dao Zu Shi

Oct 10, 2020

I have watched 3rd imes already and I have no regrets!!!!