Strong Female lead reincarnating manga/webtoons

I’m interested in other strong females protagonists reincarnating, one thats not boring and indecisive. One that may be trying to change their life to escape an end that don’t like

Hey there
Females protagonists are quite rare in reincarnation story, but they exist. And while most of them were to me badly written, there is one that i enjoyed in particular called "Doctor Elise The royal lady with the lamp". Where the MC is a doctor who get reincarnated and bring new ways to the medical world.

I have a list of strong female main characters (physically and mentally or just really kind and likeable), they're in order from best to worst. I really recommend this one: The Duchess With An Empty Soul, but the Main Character returns back to 1 year in the past so its not a reincarnation manga. As far as I've know there aren't many good reincarnation mangas with a physically strong female lead.

I have a list of strong female main characters (physically and mentally or just really kind and likeable), they're in order from best to worst. I really recommend this one: The Duchess With An Empty Soul, but the Main Character returns back to 1 year in the past so its not a reincarnation manga. As far as I've know there aren't many good reincarnation mangas with a physically strong female lead.

Thanks for your suggestion! It looks interesting so I’m going to give it a go

Hey there
Females protagonists are quite rare in reincarnation story, but they exist. And while most of them were to me badly written, there is one that i enjoyed in particular called "Doctor Elise The royal lady with the lamp". Where the MC is a doctor who get reincarnated and bring new ways to the medical world.

I’ve read the description it looks interesting I think I’m going to try it thanks!

I also recommend:

Survive as the Hero's Wife
The Abandoned Empress (the beginning WILL piss you off and you will want to murder Ruve yourself, but it gets AMAZING! It's one of my absolute favorite series to read so push past the anger!)
Beware of the Brothers
Charlotte Has Five Disciples
Miss Not-So Sidekick (pure hilarity! And I love the relationship between Arwin and Latte! x'D)
Adonis (a.k.a Reminiscence Adonis)
The Antagonist's Pet

Last edited:
I'm late but try "Yakuza Reincarnation"(Ninkyou Tensei: Isekai no Yakuzahime) if your talking strong female leads reincarnated this ones pretty good, but the character was a male before reincarnation so take that as you will.

I quite enjoy Daughter of the Emperor and Who Made Me a Princess?

I also love the anime for My Next Life as a Villainess and Ascendance of a Bookworm. Haven't read the manga but I'm guessing they're pretty much the same.

I’m interested in other strong females protagonists reincarnating, one thats not boring and indecisive. One that may be trying to change their life to escape an end that don’t like

Haha I actually just posted a thread looking for similar manga like this too! Here are a few:
  • Beware of the Villainess
  • Death is the Only Ending for the Villainess
  • The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion
  • Light and Shadow
  • Accomplishment's of the Duke's Daughter
  • A Capable Maid
  • This Girl is a Little Wild
I hope this helps!! I'm still looking for more as well! :laugh:

I read a lot of Strong FL mangas and many of the ones that I read now are reincarnated. Check out my account and click on my manga reading and stalled List and you can find nearly all the “Strong FL that have reincarnated”. Hope this helps. If you need a rating on a particular manga just message me.

yea u should try reading the ghostly doctor she badass female lead she also beautifel. and she also cosplays lyk a boy for a few reson:>

ooff
also try to read the im a martial art villainess but im the strongest. the mc is a romance novel writer but she didnt succeed being one so she read the top selling martial art novel to change novel genres but she died in a car accident then she reincarnated in the top selling novel as the villainess who died, now she's trying to change her fate in dying:>

Looks like everyone listed really good manhwas so I recommend this one! A FL who crossdresses as a male that loves fashion design and work. She proves she's a really competent designer and merchant, as well as being a great friend and sister that slowly influences the economy, trends, and provides good suggestions and feedback too!

Queen Cecia's Shorts -
https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/empress-cesia-wears-knickerbockers

Looks like everyone listed really good manhwas so I recommend this one! A FL who crossdresses as a male that loves fashion design and work. She proves she's a really competent designer and merchant, as well as being a great friend and sister that slowly influences the economy, trends, and provides good suggestions and feedback too!

Queen Cecia's Shorts -
https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/empress-cesia-wears-knickerbockers[/QUOTE

lol someone who crossdress u say? Naive Mr. Lu i recommend this one

Back