Strong Female lead reincarnating manga/webtoons

Discussion in 'Manga Recommendations' started by Elshxo, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Elshxo

Elshxo New Member

Posted by Elshxo on Mar 21, 2020
    I’m interested in other strong females protagonists reincarnating, one thats not boring and indecisive. One that may be trying to change their life to escape an end that don’t like

thequietclover likes this.
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  2. Flem

Flem New Member

Posted by Flem on Mar 28, 2020
    Hey there
    Females protagonists are quite rare in reincarnation story, but they exist. And while most of them were to me badly written, there is one that i enjoyed in particular called "Doctor Elise The royal lady with the lamp". Where the MC is a doctor who get reincarnated and bring new ways to the medical world.

AGFireBolt, lolimdead and Elshxo like this.
  3. ishadream

ishadream New Member

I have a list of strong female main characters (physically and mentally or just really kind and likeable), they're in order from best to worst. I really recommend this one: The Duchess With An Empty Soul, but the Main Character returns back to 1 year in the past so its not a reincarnation manga. As far as I've know there aren't many good reincarnation mangas with a physically strong female lead.

lolimdead, Elshxo and cathatel like this.
  4. cathatel

cathatel New Member

This might help (https://bit.ly/2UOXe32) i follow the same genre, i recommend the duchess with an empty soul too, it’s really good or you might want the reason why raeliana ended up at the dukes house, it’s also good too..

Elshxo and ishadream like this.
  5. Elshxo

Elshxo New Member

Posted by Elshxo on Apr 20, 2020

Thanks for your suggestion! It looks interesting so I’m going to give it a go

6. Elshxo

Elshxo New Member

I’ve actually started reading why raeliana ended up with the duke and have been enjoying it. Thanks for the suggestion!

7. Elshxo

Elshxo New Member

I’ve read the description it looks interesting I think I’m going to try it thanks!

8. duchessliz

duchessliz New Member

I also recommend:

Survive as the Hero's Wife
    The Abandoned Empress (the beginning WILL piss you off and you will want to murder Ruve yourself, but it gets AMAZING! It's one of my absolute favorite series to read so push past the anger!)
    Beware of the Brothers
    Charlotte Has Five Disciples
    Miss Not-So Sidekick (pure hilarity! And I love the relationship between Arwin and Latte! x'D)
    Adonis (a.k.a Reminiscence Adonis)
    The Antagonist's Pet

thequietclover likes this.
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  9. HorrorSeries

HorrorSeries New Member

I'm late but try "Yakuza Reincarnation"(Ninkyou Tensei: Isekai no Yakuzahime) if your talking strong female leads reincarnated this ones pretty good, but the character was a male before reincarnation so take that as you will.

10. Saeryen

Saeryen Well-Known Member

I quite enjoy Daughter of the Emperor and Who Made Me a Princess?

I also love the anime for My Next Life as a Villainess and Ascendance of a Bookworm. Haven't read the manga but I'm guessing they're pretty much the same.

11. thequietclover

thequietclover New Member

Haha I actually just posted a thread looking for similar manga like this too! Here are a few:
    • Beware of the Villainess
    • Death is the Only Ending for the Villainess
    • The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion
    • Light and Shadow
    • Accomplishment's of the Duke's Daughter
    • A Capable Maid
    • This Girl is a Little Wild
    I hope this helps!! I'm still looking for more as well! :laugh:

12. thequietclover

thequietclover New Member