25 Days of Manga - our present to you. Suggest titles here!

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
Here at Anime-Planet, our manga database is less filled in than the anime database (anime database has been around since 2001, manga database only a few years ago). As you may know, our goal is to give you the best quality information on the web, and synopses are only posted when they are personally written and edited to sound fantastic.

While we've been slowly filling in manga entries, there's always room for more, so as a special gift this holiday season, moderator extraordinaire cassiesheepgirl will add at least one manga synopsis of your choosing every day through Dec 25th.

Is there a manga in our database that you love and badly needs a synopsis? Post the link here and she'll choose the ones she'll tackle. I'll likely pick up some of the extras to add myself at random times, cause I'm in a manga mood recently too. ^_^

So, post away! What manga would YOU like to see filled in, and why?

Yep, I'm offering to add a synopsis to ANY manga for every day in December up until Christmas. There is no limit on length, so it can be a oneshot or a fifty volume manga (I don't need to read the whole thing for a synop and can promptly drop it if I'm not keen when I have enough fodder XD).

The only stipulation I have is that it needs to be available online. As much as I love the site, I can't afford to buy in a load of manga that I may not necessarily have chosen to read and libraries around here don't stock a huge selection. Also, it has to be available in English since I am sadly not fluent enough in any other languages to be able to fully uderstand what's going on (seriously, someone needs to invent something like they have in The Matrix where I can plug my brain in and instantly learn anything).

But yeah, outside of that, request away! I promise to get to at least one a day, if I have time enough to do more, then I will. :)

Edit: I am now keeping an updated list of requests in the following blog post:

25 Days of Manga - cassiesheepgirl's Blog - Anime-Planet

Last edited:
I got some names on my blog whcih i gave my opinions on.
If you want i can copy&paste the names here or you can check it out for yourself.

Here are a few:
-https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/devil-may-cry-3 (available legally in English, and a popular series)
-https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/karneval

Last edited:
My suggestions that I can think of off the top of my head:

Maid Sama! Manga | Anime-Planet
I think this one is very popular, and it's surprising that it doesn't have a synopsis yet..might be easier to just copy and paste the synopsis of the anime to this (considering the anime of it is very popular also)

Dengeki Daisy Manga | Anime-Planet
Is very popular on Anime Planet right now, coming in at rank #51

EDIT: Also: https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/faster-than-a-kiss
I'm reading it now and I absolutely love it, please please please do this one!

Keep up the good work!
:banana:

Last edited:
I got some names on my blog whcih i gave my opinions on.
If you want i can copy&paste the names here or you can check it out for yourself.

if you have 2 or 3 that you really want a synopsis up for, post the names here :)

Good luck and awesome Cassie.

If I actually read Manga, I would have some input, but I don't :( I just wanted to say Good luck :)

Back