FYAB: Find Your Anime Buddy

Count me in. I haven't watched any GL yet.

You said GL, so I'm in.

Hmm. Maybe.

Everyone else interested in the GL, but I'm just looking forward to the cyber punk 80s OVA. I've seen 808 before, but it was years ago and I barely remember anything about it other than the designs.
How does watching one episode of Mysteria Friends per day, starting on Monday, sound, and watching 808 over the weekend sound?

Sweet! Mama's happy to serve a good cause. :drinking:
Hey, this looks like something I'm very interested in considering I just had to spend 10 years dealing with the MCU and 42 years dealing with Star Wars animated or live-action but in the process I have managed to cross the 26100 episode rated in the five star system on my profile page. Well that all sounds well and good but here's the flaw I am 49 and I can't read Subs anymore so anyone that wants to make a subcategory that are all dubbed animes that have been completed I would be absolutely thrilled to join in taking this opportunity.

Idk, I'm in the mood to watch something gay, and group watches are always more fun that struggling on your own. It doesn't neccessarily have to be GL. So, if someone has a different proposition, I'll happily take it into consideration. Is there anything gay you want to watch, but are postponing to infinity? Well, now's your time.

Idk, I'm in the mood to watch something gay, and group watches are always more fun that struggling on your own. It doesn't neccessarily have to be GL. So, if someone has a different proposition, I'll happily take it into consideration. Is there anything gay you want to watch, but are postponing to infinity? Well, now's your time.
I'm feeling called out by the "postponing to infinity." I haven't watched much BL or GL though, so, I'm open to any suggestions. If anyone willing to watch Doukyuusei?

This Boy is a Professional Wizard?

I'm always in the mood for gay, and I've been putting Maria Watches Over Us off forever. Interested?

Back