FYAB: Find Your Anime Buddy

Do you dorks long for the good old days? The days of Dubya's presidency, Friends' last season, Green Day topping the charts and no Netflix? Well, I've just the thing. I've wrangled @YuiYui and @Zed into watching GONZO's (the kings of anime!) Burst Angel. I bet it's full of '00s anime tropes, edge, and blandness.

I'm thinking one episode a day, and we start Monday 20th.

Do you dorks long for the good old days? The days of Dubya's presidency, Friends' last season, Green Day topping the charts and no Netflix? Well, I've just the thing. I've wrangled @YuiYui and @Zed into watching GONZO's (the kings of anime!) Burst Angel. I bet it's full of '00s anime tropes, edge, and blandness.

I like my cowboy chicks half naked and inside mechs.

I haven't watched that since I watched it.

I'm in!

The Anime Bingo Challenge groupwatches started today. Even if you're not signed up, you can still join in for the groupwatches.
Daily Lives of High School Boys (Apr. 15 - May 3)
giphy.gif
Nana (Apr. 15 - June 30)
giphy.gif
Sword of A Stranger (Apr. 15 - Apr. 22)
giphy.gif

Does anyone want to watch Dennou Coil? Really in the mood to watch some vintage Madhouse during this lockdown and I've been meaning to see it for the longest time:

https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/den-noh-coil

I'm in. :) When do we start, and how many episodes per day, or whatever?

(I've been meaning to watch this one, but totally forgot the name of it until today.)

Last edited:
I'm in. :) When do we start, and how many episodes per day, or whatever?

(I've been meaning to watch this one, but totally forgot the name of it until today.)
I am thinking beginning of May, so May 1st a week from now at one episode a day.

Now that Zed is here we really need to buddy Denno Coil. I've been meaning to watch it for ages.
I'll definitely be joining if we do a buddy group, should be a cool experience.

Also *cough* *cough* role calling these people in.

Does anyone want to watch Dennou Coil? Really in the mood to watch some vintage Madhouse during this lockdown and I've been meaning to see it for the longest time:

I know @ZetsubouKaiji hasn't seen this either and should definitely be in on this! (Cause let's be honest here, this'll probably be a lot more interesting to watch than that subtext Maria show *cough*)
Hey do any of you fellas want to join me for Space Adventure Cobra?
Sure.

I know @ZetsubouKaiji hasn't seen this either and should definitely be in on this! (Cause let's be honest here, this'll probably be a lot more interesting to watch than that subtext Maria show *cough*)
Sure.
Hey do any of you fellas want to join me for Space Adventure Cobra?
It's Dezaki, so sure.

Back