QjwphCK.png
ZCPTRuY.png

N5. Watch a Psychological Anime - Tabidachi: Ami Shuushou
ulCTrvd.png
qDPq86A.png

E4. Watch an Anime with 20+ Episodes - Eagle Talon GG
Q5cgQR8.png
nAziMYY.png

Can someone suggest me a short BL anime? I don't want a lot of sex scenes, it's fine if there's a bit of a sex scene but I don't want to watch an entire sex.
Doesn't matter if the anime is wholesome or dark or whatever.

Approved! You now have 535 Genderbend Points!

I'm new and I'm just now finding out about how to do the bingo challenge. I would like a card, please if it's not too late!!
Welcome to the game! It is never too late to join. Please read the rules in the first post and bookmark your card so you can find it later! Here is your card!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hHQPhoAA7W1FG2TI-0tbuU5eXkGmggvw/view?usp=sharing

Claiming. Finally finished this card, I would like a new one

M4. Answer a Suggestion Request
bd3Ift3.png
Approved! You now have 1143 Blackout Points and a new card. Good Luck!

I5 (Anime I've never seen before)
Capture.png
Approved! Please link to all shows. This is your final warning or I will stop accepting claims that come in without links. You now have 122 Sequal Points!

Last edited:
Approved! You now have 535 Genderbend Points!

Welcome to the game! It is never too late to join. Please read the rules in the first post and bookmark your card so you can find it later! Here is your card!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hHQPhoAA7W1FG2TI-0tbuU5eXkGmggvw/view?usp=sharing

Approved! You now have 1143 Blackout Points and a new card. Good Luck!

Approved! Please link to all shows. This is your final warning or I will stop accepting claims that come in without links. You now have 122 Sequal Points!

I hate to do this again, but I am pretty sure my points are a bit off since I finished my 11th card, if I am wrong, I apologize

Back