Any moe anime recommendation?

WeirdFrance

Happy new year everyone! So I need a moe/cute girls anime to watch tonight.
Been doing this tradition ever since I started watching anime 6 years ago in which I watch a cute anime on New Years eve. I am stuck tho because I have no idea which one to watch...any recommendations?

Happy new year everyone! So I need a moe/cute girls anime to watch tonight.
Been doing this tradition ever since I started watching anime 6 years ago in which I watch a cute anime on New Years eve. I am stuck tho because I have no idea which one to watch...any recommendations?
I know I'm way late for your occasion, but perhaps you can use these in later years.

* Gabriel DropOut (comedy about angels and demons)
* Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san / Ms. Vampire who lives in my neighborhood. (slice-of-life with mild comdy, about a vampire and her friends)
* So Ra No Wo To (Sora no Woto) / Sound of the Sky (military life at a remote outpost, more on the atmospheric/poetic side)
* Shinryaku! Ika Musume / Squid Girl (episodic comedy about...a squid girl, who intends to invade the surface world but is sort of a dolt)
* Yuru Camp / Laid-Back Camp (camping)
* Endro~! (fantasy adventure comedy)
* Sora no Method / Celestial Method (drama with supernatural elements)
* Sky Girls (TV series, not the OVA) (military life with some action/combat and sci-fi elements)
* Encouragement of Climb (already on your want-to-watch list, and FYI it has short episodes)
* Sora yori mo Tooi Basho (Yorimoi) / A Place Further than the Universe (adventure - a journey to Antarctica)
* Black Rock Shooter (action series with some darker/psychological elements, inspired by a vocaloid song)
* Uta~Kata (magical girl drama)
* Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru / Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero (magical girl drama)
* Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (magical girl action) <-- the second season (known as Nanoha A's) is set to climax right at Christmas
* The iDOLM@STER (show biz)
* To Aru Kagaku no Railgun / A Certain Scientific Railgun (school life and action with superpowers)
* Angel Beats (action? comedy? slice-of-life? well, slice-of-afterlife, at least...)
* Dragon Half (short old comedy)
* Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. / BOFURI: I don't want to get hurt, so I'll max out my defense. (MMORPG comedy)
* Kemono Friends (adventure)

I don't expect you to be into all of them, but I hope some of them may be interesting to you!

Last edited:
Back