• The Ben-Hur (1959) of anime clubs

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • The greatest thing to ever happen in AP

Votes: 36 40.0%
  • The Galavant of anime clubs

Votes: 17 18.9%

• Total voters
Mechano Scientific Attack Force

Well, that was just horrific. This has to be the worst one yet. I hope we did not give any new members a bad impression of DTBA. But I learned how to swim by being throw off a bridge and had to swim to shore. 0.5/10. Now I know the depths of shitty anime. I'm going to heavily medicate myself.

Luna Clipper

WOW! 8-bit graphics and live-action. Loved how Sony added some TV commercials into it. I wish I had some shrooms or acid to watch this on. It would have made more sense. 1/5 But I give the sound quality 4/5. About the only good thing about this one.

Goku: Midnight Eye and Goku II: Midnight Eye

Actually pretty decent; neo-noir, detectives, femme fatales, topless women with handlebars, Onizuka and Wakamoto, it's actually not that bad despite being so-bad-it's-good at times and the dub.

7/10

Riding Bean

Yup, too good for DTBA. tbs, Loved the cars, they got the streets right and cops all had late 80's Dodge Diplomats. They kinda ripped of the Blues Brother on this one with the half-built highway. P.S that scene was filmed in Milwaukee, WI. 3.5/10 both dub/sub! Thanx.

Digital Devil Story Megami Tensei

What an uneventful turd. Dumb, Dull, and Disinteresting. But I did like the meat suits.

1.5/5

Digital Devil Story Megami Tensei

That don’t look like no Loki from the 2000s on SMT games, and while most of it is shit, the music is pretty good and has wacky chase music that only the 80s can provide.

1.5/5

Back