Warlords of Sigrdrifa

Episode 1:

So... Re:Zero's writer, waifus, WW2 planes, Japan's weird obsession with Norse mythology again, enemies that look like EVA Angel-rejects...

Sure. Why not?

This was a fun and entertaining first episode. I like how the MC is an established ace and the supporting crew seems likable enough. Okay. I'll bite.

Last edited:
Why the Hell was this 47 minutes long? Cripes.

That was torture. They tried to make these chicks endearingly weird, but they're just really goddamn irritating. Especially the white haired one and the red one who never shuts the fuck up. And the action isn't even good enough to make it worth the annoyance.

1 and done.

1 out of 5.

Episode 2:
Guess Miko isn't that too upset those recon guys died. I mean they died, right?

Everyone is too happy. I know this is some backwater base with a very lax staff but the cheerfulness is a little on the nose... it's very obvious death flags will be raising soon and folks be dropping like flies.

That tunnel run scene was awesome though.

Hey, I thought Odin was a loli...

Tentacool, tentacool, tentacool... (yeah, pokemon, lol)

I went into this not knowing a single thing about the anime. It said action so I watched it.

Glad this is more like Kotobuki rather than Girly Air Force. I can't get enough of this kind of thing. Girly action in airplanes, oh yes!
So, it's like Kotobuki, but with monsters like Vividred Operation.

Azuzu best girl.

Why the Hell was this 47 minutes long? Cripes.

That was torture. They tried to make these chicks endearingly weird, but they're just really goddamn irritating. Especially the white haired one and the red one who never shuts the fuck up. And the action isn't even good enough to make it worth the annoyance.

1 and done.

1 out of 5.
Sometimes, I feel like I don't even know you. :cereal:

Good job. Keep the action every episode. That's why I'm here.

Last edited:
Episode 2:
Guess Miko isn't that too upset those recon guys died. I mean they died, right?

Everyone is too happy. I know this is some backwater base with a very lax staff but the cheerfulness is a little on the nose... it's very obvious death flags will be raising soon and folks be dropping like flies.

That tunnel run scene was awesome though.
Nah they didn't die.

Its not super clear but it looks like coms were cut off because of the barrier going up not because the squad crashed. Plus it says in show that they can still rescue the recon guys along with the civilians and with the civilians being fine at the end the recon squad probably is too.

You know what? This show surprisingly isn't that bad. An early early contender for most surprisingly good anime of Fall 2020.

Miyako is my favorite character, always go with the character that loves sports

Episodes 1~3

Honestly I wasn't really sold on this during the first episode as the first half felt a bit awkward. But I have to say that I like the 4 main girls and I think the production quality has been surprisingly good for an anime I picked up that was ranked low and I just picked up because the girls looked cute.

That said, it's basically strike witches with actual planes instead of leg propellers... umu.

That emotional note at the end of episode 3 though, god damnit, drama in my cute girls doing cute things with action show.

I have to say, that scene felt more genuine than... well let's say we have bigger reveals in other anime this season that tried to be dramatic... and were just .....ugh.

ps: I have to say, despite being fully clothed, Sonoka and Uzusa have quite a bit of bust appeal moments casually flaunting it all over.
Admittedly, Miko's exposes stomach probably has fans...

Last edited:
Man after all the good things I said about this show a Fan service filler episode. It was really annoying, I hope that's a 1 of. I dropped my rating .5 for that episode.

Wow... what a great job with the "radio interference"... I can feel it!

tsw6Q7E.jpg

That slaps.... too funny...

Best service!
That's right, too fast, do it again. Yay!
And there's more!
LOLOLOLOL this is great!

WTF dat ED? lol
Best episode yet! Give me more of this!

Man after all the good things I said about this show a Fan service filler episode. It was really annoying, I hope that's a 1 of. I dropped my rating .5 for that episode.
I just bumped up my rating .5 for this!

Episode 4:
RfL0Mkw.jpg

Was that...a beach episode or something?

Oh well it had Sugita, Nakamura and Mafia Kajita hamming it up and dispensing awful jokes. This episode had the most Mafia Kajita lines so far. Oh and that ED was pure diabetes.

Wow... what a great job with the "radio interference"... I can feel it!

That slaps.... too funny...

Best service!
That's right, too fast, do it again. Yay!
And there's more!
LOLOLOLOL this is great!

WTF dat ED? lol
Best episode yet! Give me more of this!

I just bumped up my rating .5 for this!

And yet your rating is still lower than mine. I guess I was right to lower mine.

And yet your rating is still lower than mine. I guess I was right to lower mine.
I sometimes forget I rate a few points lower than most... 2.5 really is what I consider "average". This is definitely "good" (3.5+).

More bros for the mansquad.

Woowoo bath scene!

Setup episode... the next battle better not disappoint.

Jesus fucking Christ easy with the death flag. I get it, she's going to die. Are they actually trying to raise the biggest death flag ever or what? That took half the episode! Insane.

they had better not have her alive in the end. That would so break the story’s build up. It’s rare for the, to stay dead, but if she comes back it would drop my rating, currently after this episode around 4.67/5, down to 2/5. You can’t let a good sacrifice go to waste.
excited to see what’s next. This episode had so much going on.

Back