True Tears

Aiko must have had hundreds of chances to confess her feelings to Shin, and yet she did it only when he tells her that he's going out with Noe... I just can't feel sorry for this kind of character.
Just be honest with yourself and say what's on your mind, damnit, it's not THAT tough >.<

Now, I don't know who I'm cheering for to be honest... At first it was Hiromi but, I'm not sure anymore, I really don't like how she's reacting...
I can see a motorcycle accident coming, or something of that kind.

The same goes for Hiromi, who has been friends with Shin since forever.

Yeah I think there will be a motercycle accident, because at the end of episode 8, the clip of the next show came up and they had an ambulance, but Hiromi was ok, so I it is probably Noe's brother. Also, out of all three I like Aiko the most, but I am also starting to like Noe even more, and Hirmoi even less. Before, Noe was really childish, but she is getting more mature, so whether it is Aiko or Noe, it i all good, but, he is probably just going to end up with Hiromi.

Not that I'm really trying to defend Hiromi here, but I really dislike Aiko because of her behavior, regardless how she'd justify it. Hiromi, as of now, is only guilty of failing to tell Shin how she feels. Aiko, on the other hand, not only said she would go out with Shin's friend, when she had feelings for Shin and knew it, but she continued to go out with him, while at the same time trying to capture Shin's attention and interest. I have no sympathy at all for her. She deserved to get shut down like that.

True indeed, and to be honest i feel the exact same thing about her and Shin since they both had a thousand chances to confess to each other, but they never did.
Doing so, all they did was hurting themselves, but like Ingrey said, it's different for Aiko because she accepted Miyokichi's feelings.
Don't get me wrong though, I really hate the way Hiromi is acting in the last 2 episodes or so, lying to herself and using Jun as some sort of rebound.
Noe's definitely the innocent one in there, yeah her behaviour is annoying but she didn't ask for anything to begin with. I'm pretty sure that if Shin hadn't come up with that idiotic double date plan, she wouldn't even be considering that kind of relationship.
Anyway, watching her makes me feels like I'm babysitting a 6 year old, so this relationship really feels wrong to me.

As it is right now, I can't even imagine a "good" ending for this show. Seriously, if you think about it, what could it be? It feels like there is something wrong with every option.
I guess that's not necessarily a bad thing, since there's basically no chance that the ending disappoints me now ;)

Well, I just watched ep. 9.
I knew this was going to happen, but I still want to choke Shin'Ichiro to death. He knew he was in love with Hiromi, but he went out with Noe anyway. And now Noe gets screwed over, lol. I don't know how many times I've seen this same formula, but I hate it just as much every time.

Well, I just watched ep. 9.
I knew this was going to happen, but I still want to choke Shin'Ichiro to death. He knew he was in love with Hiromi, but he went out with Noe anyway. And now Noe gets screwed over, lol. I don't know how many times I've seen this same formula, but I hate it just as much every time.
Yeah but this is a little different than usual since he really thought they were siblings so he was pretty determined to get over her. And like I've said earlier; it was a no-brainer that they weren't really siblings.

Still, ep. 9 is to me one of the best episode so far (along with the very first one).

We'll see how this all turn out, but this ep. is really a step in the right direction if you ask me. They needed to get rid of this "sibling love" part of the story asap and they did, so I'm glad. It kinda sucks for Noe, but at the same time she never really considered Shin her boyfriend , her feelings grew once they were going out.

I still have my doubts on them being able to come up with a good ending, they obviously can't get rid of Noe as easily as they did with Aiko (she doesn't appear once in this one, if you noticed), so she will probably be around in the last 4 episodes.
It's obvious that Hiromi and Shin will end up together, I'm just hoping that Noe's part of the ending won't be too cheesy or cliché.

Still, ep. 9 is to me one of the best episode so far (along with the very first one).

We'll see how this all turn out, but this ep. is really a step in the right direction if you ask me. They needed to get rid of this "sibling love" part of the story asap and they did, so I'm glad. It kinda sucks for Noe, but at the same time she never really considered Shin her boyfriend , her feelings grew once they were going out.

I still have my doubts on them being able to come up with a good ending, they obviously can't get rid of Noe as easily as they did with Aiko (she doesn't appear once in this one, if you noticed), so she will probably be around in the last 4 episodes.
It's obvious that Hiromi and Shin will end up together, I'm just hoping that Noe's part of the ending won't be too cheesy or cliché.

Yeah, I also thought this was the optimal outcome, given the situation. It still bugged me though.

O man, I am still not giving up on my Shin'Ichiro + Aiko relationship lol. I would love to see everyone throw a shit fit if they ended up together in the end. As for who I really think he will end up with. 70% Hiromi, 15% Aiko, 15% Noe, reason being why Aiko is tied with Noe, and may go even higher is because it is 4 eps away from ending, since they are not siblings it looks like within the next 2 episodes they will get together, they are going to need a climactic ending, and Aiko still hasn't given up, plus she knew him for awhile (although not as long as Hiromi) and may be able to get him to look at her, even if only for an episode.

Just a little of my speculation.

About Episode 9

At least the robots for his parents finally showed some sort of emotion, other than the mom and her evil ways. The dad actually had more than 2 lines, I was impressed that he knew how to speak :D And they were actually together, and noticed each other when they were together. For a moment there, I came away with the feeling that the mother was the one who was in love with Hiromi's dad, instead of the father/Hiromi's mother, sorta storyline; that she was just bitter.

I'm wondering more and more on why Aiko was made into a "love interest" in the first place. She is hardly in the series, EVER, there is no point to having her in the series, at least as someone who has a crush on Shin. It's not like Miyokichi and Shin are having a strained friendship over it either...

I agree with Fireaxe, it looks like I'm not gonna like this ending :...: Poor Noe. I hope she doesn't have some sappy ending like "I'm finally able to cry" nonsense. And can someone please fix Jibeta's cage? It has been months and no one is attending to it :mad:

One thing that I like about this series, compared to most "harem" or "love triangle" or love drama, is that this is more on the serious side, instead of throwing in some airhead characters (cough KGNE cough). Nice change in pace.

About Episode 9

I agree with Fireaxe, it looks like I'm not gonna like this ending :...: Poor Noe. I hope she doesn't have some sappy ending like "I'm finally able to cry" nonsense. And can someone please fix Jibeta's cage? It has been months and no one is attending to it :mad:

One thing that I like about this series, compared to most "harem" or "love triangle" or love drama, is that this is more on the serious side, instead of throwing in some airhead characters (cough KGNE cough). Nice change in pace.

Don't get me started on KGNE :...:, I just loved that show! Haha I know why people don't like it, but still I just can't stand by and not argue a bit ;)
Yeah Takayuki wasn't the best male character lead ever, I'll agree on that. But the storyline was so great and, in the end everything made sense (it did for me at least :) ). The fact that the show wasn't all about Takayuki but also focused a lot on Mitsuki and Haruka is the main reason why I liked it so much.

But I agree with everything you said concerning True Tears (this is what this topic is about anyway, right?), I'm glad that Shin's mother finally cooled down a bit with Hiromi (I really liked the last few minutes of the episode). And the fact that Shin and Hiromi are getting a lot closer with still 4 episodes left makes me wonder what's to come.
Well Noe and Shin will most likely "break up" somehow, but then... I dunno what's left, really. Maybe you're right, we might see Aiko again for whatever reasons. After all, if I'm guessing right, Myokichi wanted to have a little chit chat about this matter with Shin in this episode, right?
One thing's for sure, I'm pretty sure we aren't done seeing Jun yet. He will most likely be pissed off that Hiromi pretty much destroyed his bike. And on top of that she's getting closer to his sister's boyfriend...

Again, I'm talking too much. But seriously, I'm glad that this show seems to be back on track after a bunch of crappy episodes.

Now if only Rozen-Niceboat could be a little faster on their releases.... Baka-wolf's encoding is pretty bad. =(

Don't get me started on KGNE :...:, I just loved that show! Haha I know why people don't like it, but still I just can't stand by and not argue a bit ;)
Yeah Takayuki wasn't the best male character lead ever, I'll agree on that. But the storyline was so great and, in the end everything made sense (it did for me at least :) ). The fact that the show wasn't all about Takayuki but also focused a lot on Mitsuki and Haruka is the main reason why I liked it so much.

But I agree with everything you said concerning True Tears (this is what this topic is about anyway, right?), I'm glad that Shin's mother finally cooled down a bit with Hiromi (I really liked the last few minutes of the episode). And the fact that Shin and Hiromi are getting a lot closer with still 4 episodes left makes me wonder what's to come.
Well Noe and Shin will most likely "break up" somehow, but then... I dunno what's left, really. Maybe you're right, we might see Aiko again for whatever reasons. After all, if I'm guessing right, Myokichi wanted to have a little chit chat about this matter with Shin in this episode, right?
One thing's for sure, I'm pretty sure we aren't done seeing Jun yet. He will most likely be pissed off that Hiromi pretty much destroyed his bike. And on top of that she's getting closer to his sister's boyfriend...

Again, I'm talking too much. But seriously, I'm glad that this show seems to be back on track after a bunch of crappy episodes.

Now if only Rozen-Niceboat could be a little faster on their releases.... Baka-wolf's encoding is pretty bad. =(

LoL, I like KGNE, and like you, it's in my top 5 :P The reason why I said that it was less serious was because of those 2 bimbos at the restaurant, hated them and they were needless. Just a fan thing from the game.

Yea, Myokichi tried to talk to Shin about the whole Aiko thing for the past 2 episodes. I wonder if he'll just let it die down, since I'm thinking that they'll hook back up or something along those lines. Though I still like Aiko :( (Even though I hate the fact that she was toying with Myokichi).

I think Jun will be more mad about Hiromi and Shin getting closer than his bike. He didn't seem too worried about it when they first got in the accident.

As for subs, I was pretty surprised when I saw that Moetaku had the episode up and ready pretty quickly.

LoL, I like KGNE, and like you, it's in my top 5 :P The reason why I said that it was less serious was because of those 2 bimbos at the restaurant, hated them and they were needless. Just a fan thing from the game.

Aaaaaw! Sorry I should have figured that :p Yeah I totally agree, those scenes were pretty dumb and really felt out of place.

geeez i really need to stop jumping to conclusions like that every time someone mentions KGNE :baka:

Yea, Myokichi tried to talk to Shin about the whole Aiko thing for the past 2 episodes. I wonder if he'll just let it die down, since I'm thinking that they'll hook back up or something along those lines. Though I still like Aiko :( (Even though I hate the fact that she was toying with Myokichi).

I think Jun will be more mad about Hiromi and Shin getting closer than his bike. He didn't seem too worried about it when they first got in the accident.

As for subs, I was pretty surprised when I saw that Moetaku had the episode up and ready pretty quickly.

Agree with you about the 2 'bimbos' at the restaurant.

I understand why people don't like Aiko, but she isn't 'toying' with Myokichi. I mean, she was getting close to Shin, but then he tries to hook her up with Myokichi, realizing that he probably wouldn't be close to her anymore if she said no.
Honestly, Aiko is my favorite of the girls, she is more down to earth and believable. Although the chances of her getting with Shin, like in my previous post, are very low because from episode one we all knew he would end up with Hiromi, thus fueling my hatred for heavily favored harem chicks.

Agree with you about the 2 'bimbos' at the restaurant.

I understand why people don't like Aiko, but she isn't 'toying' with Myokichi. I mean, she was getting close to Shin, but then he tries to hook her up with Myokichi, realizing that he probably wouldn't be close to her anymore if she said no.
Honestly, Aiko is my favorite of the girls, she is more down to earth and believable. Although the chances of her getting with Shin, like in my previous post, are very low because from episode one we all knew he would end up with Hiromi, thus fueling my hatred for heavily favored harem chicks.

We need a Tanya Hardyng character to come in and take out all opposition! :!!:

9 out of 10 times, the girl that new the main character the longest wins. :( I heard that they're going to be making a 'graphic novel' for True Tears. If I can get it in English somehow, I think I'll give the game a shot just for Aiko ;) (Never tried one out yet to, so it'll be a new experience :D)

We need a Tanya Hardyng character to come in and take out all opposition! :!!:

9 out of 10 times, the girl that new the main character the longest wins. :( I heard that they're going to be making a 'graphic novel' for True Tears. If I can get it in English somehow, I think I'll give the game a shot just for Aiko ;) (Never tried one out yet to, so it'll be a new experience :D)
Well True Tears is originally a game, though by the look of the official website of the visual novel I think it doesn't have much in common with the anime =(

If anyone had any remaining doubts after episode 8 about Shin x Hiromi, they should be gonne with episode 9. It's crystal clear those 2 will end up together, Noe is too young and imature for a relationship anyway. Still I feel a bit sad for her, but as long that "we may be siblings" crap was floating in the air, Shin could not approach Hiromi, and Noe was his only alternative. So if someone should be blamed, that would be Shin's mother who created the problem in the first place.
As for Aiko, she's out of the picture as far as Shin is concerned. Only thing left to see, if she makes up with Shin's best friend or not.
Still 4 episodes to go, some plot twist is to be expected, but I will really be surprised if Shin doesn't end up with Hiromi.

lol there sure are a lot of posts in this thread today.
One ending that I might like to see, because it's novel, (not that it's going to happen) would be for Aiko to poison Noe and Hiromi, and then pretend to be sympathetic, helping Shin cope, but really waiting for the moment to seduce him and complete her villainous plan.

Back