True Tears

2006 yes, the original, the main guy was an idiot and I hated him to death :mad:

Episode 6 spoiler
So you guys are right, Hiromi and Shin really are brother and sister...or MAY be brother and sister. Looks like the dad couldn't keep it in his pants, and just may have bore himself a daughter.

On a side note, I like Aiko's character the most, BUT, I hate the fact that she's going out with Shin's best friend to be closer to him. I know he introduced them, and Shin thought that they would make a great couple (or maybe his friend had a big crush and he wanted to shut him up/hook him up), but keeping the relationship to be close to Shin = dislike

Last edited by a moderator:
2006 yes, the original, the main guy was an idiot and I hated him to death :mad:

Episode 6 spoiler
So you guys are right, Hiromi and Shin really are brother and sister...or MAY be brother and sister. Looks like the dad couldn't keep it in his pants, and just may have bore himself a daughter.

On a side note, I like Aiko's character the most, BUT, I hate the fact that she's going out with Shin's best friend to be closer to him. I know he introduced them, and Shin thought that they would make a great couple (or maybe his friend had a big crush and he wanted to shut him up/hook him up), but keeping the relationship to be close to Shin = dislike
Right, I agree with you there, except that I don't like here for that specific reason =).
Episode 6 is definitely my favourite so far, everything is developing up a bit and we sorta see where everything's heading to. I don't really like Noe's character (way too childish to my liking), but I see what's going on her brother wanting her to be happy and all. "I understand her feelings well, as if I were holding them in my hand. Even the things she has not yet noticed.", I think this line explains a lot.
So yeah, I was cheering for Hiromi, but now I'm a bit confused... I still think she's the most interesting character, but I really dislike love stories involving siblings.... If it's just a plot device they're using it's fine, but if the story revolves around this idea from now on.... I'm sorry but it would be just wrong...

Right, I agree with you there, except that I don't like here for that specific reason =).
Episode 6 is definitely my favourite so far, everything is developing up a bit and we sorta see where everything's heading to. I don't really like Noe's character (way too childish to my liking), but I see what's going on her brother wanting her to be happy and all. "I understand her feelings well, as if I were holding them in my hand. Even the things she has not yet noticed.", I think this line explains a lot.
So yeah, I was cheering for Hiromi, but now I'm a bit confused... I still think she's the most interesting character, but I really dislike love stories involving siblings.... If it's just a plot device they're using it's fine, but if the story revolves around this idea from now on.... I'm sorry but it would be just wrong...

Lmao, I agree with ya
Sibling love isn't something I like to see. Like in Kanon, I loved Nayuki's character, but being cousins (not even distant cousins, they're mothers were related!!!), made me root against her :( Keeping it in the family is something that should stay in Arkansas, and out of my anime, thank you :...:

Lmao, I agree with ya
Sibling love isn't something I like to see. Like in Kanon, I loved Nayuki's character, but being cousins (not even distant cousins, they're mothers were related!!!), made me root against her :( Keeping it in the family is something that should stay in Arkansas, and out of my anime, thank you :...:
Rofl your comment just made my day, ty :p

Man they are the masters of suspense aren't they? It really sucks because now it makes the week feel like two weeks! Anyways Still rooting for Aiko, and I knew it, they are half brother and sister!

The most probable ending imo would be that they found out that they weren't brother sister and then get together. That would be the worst ending I can think of as well.
Lmao, I agree with ya
If you feel that way then you should definitely not watch Koi Kaze. Made my stomach turn since it was so wrong :@_@:

The most probable ending imo would be that they found out that they weren't brother sister and then get together. That would be the worst ending I can think of as well.

If you feel that way then you should definitely not watch Koi Kaze. Made my stomach turn since it was so wrong :@_@:

LoL, thanks for the heads up :laugh:

As for True Tears
It's true, they do look alike, but I'm not too sure about the mother and whether you can believe her or not. I do think that there was something between the dad and Hiromi's mom, but it could just be that Hiromi's mom did love Shin's dad and pulled an Aiko. I mean, when Hiromi brought up the fact that "her mom was a whore" to Shin's mom, she was like "oh, you remember that?" If this was really serious, like being in love with someone of my own blood, HELL YES! I would remember that...I just don't trust the mother so much.

Last edited:
Episode 7 is definitely pretty "meh"... It's good to see some kind of development in the storyline, but I thought it was awkwardly done in this one... this is the part i dislike about "harem" anime.

Episode 7 is definitely pretty "meh"... It's good to see some kind of development in the storyline, but I thought it was awkwardly done in this one... this is the part i dislike about "harem" anime.

ep. 7
yeah, I also get the feeling that he just did something he's going to regret, and it's going to cause a lot of drama. It seems he's doing something like this, even if he wouldn't want to think about it in these terms, "Well, I don't think Hiromi likes me, and I might be her half brother. I kind of like Noe, but not really as much as Hiromi, but if I can't have Hiromi, (since I'm too cowardly to talk to her), then I'll settle for Noe." However, this is going to cause a lot of drama because he'll eventually find out that Hiromi does like him, and then he'll go into indecisive mode, which will amount to, "Waaa, WAaa, I can't decide who I want, and even if I do decide, I have no spine, so I won't be able to say anything at all. Instead, I'll lead them both on, inflicting as much a emotional pain as possible on all the parties involved."

Hmmmm, you guys are forgetting someone...

Don't forget about Aiko, she finally confesses her love to Shin :love: While Miyokichi seems to have thrown in the towel, at least he's thinking about it. As for Shin being too cowardly to talk to Hiromi, don't forget, he has tried and tried again. She keeps giving him the cold shoulder and is showing him ZERO interest what-so-ever. The only time he heard her talk about her feelings, was when she said that she was interested in number 6.

Sure, he did see Noe and Hiromi fighting, but he also believes that Hiromi loves Jun, and everyone knows Noe is weird, so they could be fighting about Jun. If we've learned anything about Shin, he's a caring guy, he thinks of other's feelings before his own. Only thing is, it ends up biting him in the ass later. Whatever feelings he had for Hiromi, it was thrown out the window when he found out that he might be Hiromi's brother. He doesn't believe it deep down (as you can tell when he was questioning it in the beginning), but he is too scared to confirm it (had a perfect time to ask daddy), because that would mean that he has to give up on Hiromi if it is true.

Whatever chance he thought he had with Hiromi was squashed by the sibling question mark, her saying she likes Jun, she shutting him down every chance he tries to talk to her or bring something up, and it doesn't look like he has much experience with love, seeing how his family barely speak 2 words to each other...

Hmmmm, you guys are forgetting someone...

Don't forget about Aiko, she finally confesses her love to Shin :love: While Miyokichi seems to have thrown in the towel, at least he's thinking about it. As for Shin being too cowardly to talk to Hiromi, don't forget, he has tried and tried again. She keeps giving him the cold shoulder and is showing him ZERO interest what-so-ever. The only time he heard her talk about her feelings, was when she said that she was interested in number 6.

Sure, he did see Noe and Hiromi fighting, but he also believes that Hiromi loves Jun, and everyone knows Noe is weird, so they could be fighting about Jun. If we've learned anything about Shin, he's a caring guy, he thinks of other's feelings before his own. Only thing is, it ends up biting him in the ass later. Whatever feelings he had for Hiromi, it was thrown out the window when he found out that he might be Hiromi's brother. He doesn't believe it deep down (as you can tell when he was questioning it in the beginning), but he is too scared to confirm it (had a perfect time to ask daddy), because that would mean that he has to give up on Hiromi if it is true.

Whatever chance he thought he had with Hiromi was squashed by the sibling question mark, her saying she likes Jun, she shutting him down every chance he tries to talk to her or bring something up, and it doesn't look like he has much experience with love, seeing how his family barely speak 2 words to each other...

You're right that Hiromi hasn't made it easy to talk to her with her avoidance tactics and some of the things she has said. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Shin is nearly as bad as other protagonists in harem anime, but he really has had many opportunities to talk to her, and he could have forced the conversation in such a way as to find out what he wants to know. Granted, it's understandable why he hasn't, but it wouldn't have been that difficult to accomplish.

That deal he made with Jun, that he would go out with Noe if Jun goes out with Hiromi (supposedly for Hiromi's sake), I thought it was severely cliché... And what about Shin's clueless'ness about Aiko... I dunno, I loved the show at first, thought it had potential to be cute and original. But damn every new episode all we're getting are more and more clichés =(
Don't get me wrong, I don't think Shin is nearly as bad as other protagonists in harem anime,
To be honest, I think he is.... He always seems to take the wrong decisions, and that annoys me to no end. And what's so though about talking to the girl who lives in your house, honestly? "Hey, I barely ever talk to you, but I got ya a date with the guy you said you liked. You don't have to thank me". This is so wrong.
While Miyokichi seems to have thrown in the towel, at least he's thinking about it.
Hmmm I might have missed something, cause from what I've seen it seems like he wants to hold on to her even if he knows she likes Shin. Like he said, she's "the only one for" him.

I don't know where they're heading with this story, with Shin now dating Noe, but hopefully the story will focus more on Hiromi in the next episodes. I'm sorry I just find Noe and her brother really annoying :/.

Last edited:
That deal he made with Jun, that he would go out with Noe if Jun goes out with Hiromi (supposedly for Hiromi's sake), I thought it was severely cliché... And what about Shin's clueless'ness about Aiko... I dunno, I loved the show at first, thought it had potential to be cute and original. But damn every new episode all we're getting are more and more clichés =(

To be honest, I think he is.... He always seems to take the wrong decisions, and that annoys me to no end. And what's so though about talking to the girl who lives in your house, honestly? "Hey, I barely ever talk to you, but I got ya a date with the guy you said you liked. You don't have to thank me". This is so wrong.
Hmmm I might have missed something, cause from what I've seen it seems like he wants to hold on to her even if he knows she likes Shin. Like he said, she's "the only one for" him.

I don't know where they're heading with this story, with Shin now dating Noe, but hopefully the story will focus more on Hiromi in the next episodes. I'm sorry I just find Noe and her brother really annoying :/.

lol, you got who said what mixed up. But yeah, I didn't mean to imply by my statement that I liked or approved of the protagonist. I just know he could be a lot worse. And you're right that
the whole move by Shin to bring up Noe's brother in the conversation in the way he did was pretty moronic. And, I agree that because he lives in the house with her he has a lot of opportunities to talk to her; its not like they only see each at school, and taking her aside for a conversation like that might be beyond his strength. All he has to do is walk downstairs, and there her room is.

Ahaha fixt :p

All he has to do is walk downstairs, and there her room is.

Exactly...
and it's not like they wouldn't have anything to talk about, they've known each other forever... I guess I'm just pissed because I wanted the show to revolve around those two, and now Noe seems to be a lot more important to the story that I imagined.

I'm not throwing the towel yet, but I hope the show gets better in the next episode or two.

wow, seems like I'm the only one "rooting" for Noe. I think she's fun :laugh:
Although my hopes of him choosing kinda went down the drain this episode because if he'll "choose" her now, she won't be the one that's chosen in the end

Who are you guys getting your episodes from? Since it is licensed I was getting them from Moetaku because it was pretty spot on, but I noticed a group called w.0.0.f already came out with episode 7, and I am going crazy about not downloading it because they seem to be real new. Anyone know if they are just a cover group so the series can be sub, if not, are they any good?

Who are you guys getting your episodes from? Since it is licensed I was getting them from Moetaku because it was pretty spot on, but I noticed a group called w.0.0.f already came out with episode 7, and I am going crazy about not downloading it because they seem to be real new. Anyone know if they are just a cover group so the series can be sub, if not, are they any good?

A cover group. They're pretty much the best you can get (if I can say so while not understanding Japanese well).

A dog barks, a cat ___ ..... :p
w.0.0.f = m.3.3.w
They're okay but Rozen is a lot better (especially visually), if you don't mind waiting a little longer for the releases.

Back