Overflow

I don't like the cover.
giphy.gif

The one thing I'll give this is that the title's a very amusing pun.

Overflow, or おーばーふろお. It's written in hiragana for a reason.

Furoo, or Flow, sounds like furo, the Japanese word for bath. So it's almost "over bath". "Over" in Japanese can also mean "exceeding; going over; going beyond" or "exaggerated; over the top; overdrawn; overreaction".

Make of that what you will.

Yes, it is. Depending on the version you're watching it's either about 3 minutes or about 7 minutes

I assume the 7 minute one is all the rage? Perhaps I'll look into seeing if I can find a source anywhere for it.

so if this was a lottery pick, what you said would've been an expression of hope.

Psh, lottery picks, as if I'd fall for my own traps. I can step into bad anime plenty on my own thanks.

"Borderline" H. I'd like to see what AP considers "H."

I watched the first episode, the seven minute version, and yeah I'm not sure why this series is even on this site. I certainly wouldn't call it anime as it only serves to do one thing: explicit sex. It's not even implied, there was only one thing censored and that's the same thing that's always censored in this medium.

"Borderline" H. I'd like to see what AP considers "H."

I watched the first episode, the seven minute version, and yeah I'm not sure why this series is even on this site. I certainly wouldn't call it anime as it only serves to do one thing: explicit sex. It's not even implied, there was only one thing censored and that's the same thing that's always censored in this medium.

We have it on the site because there's also a cut version with no explicit sex out there

Did everyone just ignore the fact that they are siblings (or step siblings)?

Back