Overflow - Reviews

ACrankyOldMan's avatar
Feb 24, 2020

Just like Araiya-san! Ore to Aitsu ga Onnayu de!? this is just hentai that they're trying to promote as 'borderline hentai' anime. If you watched the censored version then you missed out on the only reason to watch this.

Don't expect an interesting plot, the whole thing starts with it 'slipping' in by accident with 1 girl and then the boy sexually harasses the other girl. One girl knows she's the second-best in this "contest" and tells the boy she doesn't mind, as long as she can still get some of that action.

It's really hard to not expect a threesome with the way they paint these characters and their relationship but they chickened out, probably because it'd take too much time to work out and they just wanted the characters to fuck.

Not the worst animations out there but when you compare it to most anime series it falls a little short but I'd imagine it'd be pretty good for hentai.

Funstuff13's avatar
Mar 1, 2020

This is anime is just a hentai, and not even a very good one. The characters are boring, and the sexual content is bland with choppy animation. This isn't worth a watch. There is no story other then the fact it's three friends who grew up together, and they have sex, very vanilla sex. The Animation is very lack luster, and each episode is so short running on avenge 5-6mn. One sex scene and then it's time to run the credits. For hentai it doesn't seem to understand it's role, and it's just a tease.

In conclusion just skip it.

2.3/10 overall
1o6's avatar
Nov 29, 2021

Review:This anime is basicicly from my watch of it just hentai marked as a romance/drama in my opinion this is a very badly made "anime" i wish i could take back me watching it.

story and why i rated it as such:there is no story other than they were his lifelong friends and that he acidently slips it in one and sexually assults the other that is why story is 0/10

animation: its decently animated but you can tell it was made by a small company as the episodes are so short

sound: sound quality is pretty good but i just dont like they did with someone the noises

charecters: the charecters seemed pretty one dimentional and didnt really have anything going for them had i seen this when i was 13 i would have said "10/10 because boobs".

thanks for reading my review this is 1o6 signing off of this anime.

Hakihyo's avatar
May 21, 2020

This is a garbage anime. I don't see any reason in watching this as an anime. The plot isn't decent enough for to be considered good (not like there is much of a plot anyway). Don't let the tags fool you. Just blurring the areas doesn't make it not a hentai.... Anyway, with that out of the way I gotta say it's a pretty decent hentai. That's literally the only reason someone will ever watch this unless their standards for anime suck.

5.3/10 overall
RedFox222's avatar
Jul 17, 2022

once again i ask for help...........