Identify the manga thread

I'm trying to find a manga that I've read in the past, but don't remember the title of. It's a romance, about a high school boy who meets a female bookstore owner at a flea market (or something similar), and they fall in love. I can't seem to find it on Google, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I'm trying to find a manga that I've read in the past, but don't remember the title of. It's a romance, about a high school boy who meets a female bookstore owner at a flea market (or something similar), and they fall in love. I can't seem to find it on Google, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Would it happen to be this series? https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/futari-no-renai-shoka
Found it pretty quickly by using the bookstore tag on anime planet, so hopefully I found it.

I read a manga which was based off of a light novel a LONG time ago that I'm trying to find again.

I don't remember much, but it was basically about the protagonist who was the greatest warrior of humanity or something and got defeated or was about to be defeated by some demon king type character and then got reincarnated/sent to the past into his childhood. The further identifying thing that I remember is that it had ranks similar to tales of demons and gods with black-gold and gold rank etc. The protagonist also at some point tried to gain validation from some guy who was the highest black gold rank in their city who was the main protector, by showing that he could create a device to protect the city which captured like a thousand black gold demon spirits to do so.

I don't really remember anything else from it, hope that's enough. Been searching all over the internet.

I read a manga which was based off of a light novel a LONG time ago that I'm trying to find again.

I don't remember much, but it was basically about the protagonist who was the greatest warrior of humanity or something and got defeated or was about to be defeated by some demon king type character and then got reincarnated/sent to the past into his childhood. The further identifying thing that I remember is that it had ranks similar to tales of demons and gods with black-gold and gold rank etc. The protagonist also at some point tried to gain validation from some guy who was the highest black gold rank in their city who was the main protector, by showing that he could create a device to protect the city which captured like a thousand black gold demon spirits to do so.

I don't really remember anything else from it, hope that's enough. Been searching all over the internet.
Probably one of the recs here https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/tales-of-demons-and-gods/recommendations

Edit: None of the recs seem likely to be it to me, so you may have more luck using this tag search; Based on a Novel + Manhua + Fantasy https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/all?include_tags=208,333,748&exclude_tags=1036

Last edited:
No, I went through all of them and it was none of those unfortunately.
Was this response before my edit came though or after? If after then we can filter out what we know its not and check those instead, though its not as narrowed down https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/all?include_tags=208,333&exclude_tags=1036,334,748

If you didnt catch my edit then here it is
Edit: None of the recs seem likely to be it to me, so you may have more luck using this tag search; Based on a Novel + Manhua + Fantasy https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/all?include_tags=208,333,748&exclude_tags=1036

Hi everyone,
I want to know the name of this manga, I remember the plot but have forgotten the name, it is as follows:
Manga where reincarnated into a boy who is exceptionally talented learns magic by the age of 3 and then, his family decides to enroll him into a school located in the nearby city but on the way they are ambushed by bandits and the boy falls down a cliff while saving his mother and later when he woke he found out that he was saved by a female monster who looks ugly but has a kind heart and afterwards it is found out that she was some important person and is attacked by her own kin, she teleports the boy into elf forest as it was near human civilization, the boy saves elf's princess from slave traders and the father of the king of elves takes the human under his wing and teaches him magic and then the boy is talks to his parents using a magic Ball of his master's friend.

Hey trying to look for a manga/manhwa, it was about a couple that perform sexual dares. I think the guy gives his girlfriend dares to do and after she does 5-7 she can give him one. On scene I remember they had sex in a karaoke room in front of another couple (the couple had sex as well)

Hey all , been trying to remember a manga about a guy selling scarves on street , he had some application on his phone that made him like a master tailor, anyone got a clue about the name ?

Hello Everyone! It's my first question here, I need your help finding one yaoi I've read some time ago (it might have been shonen-ai). I don't remember much, but here it goes: it was about school boys, there was astronomy club and I think the uke would come there although he wasn't a member (or something like that). And I remember that after confessing their love to each other they made love under a starry night sky. Please help me find the title of this manga.

Hello Everyone! It's my first question here, I need your help finding one yaoi I've read some time ago (it might have been shonen-ai). I don't remember much, but here it goes: it was about school boys, there was astronomy club and I think the uke would come there although he wasn't a member (or something like that). And I remember that after confessing their love to each other they made love under a starry night sky. Please help me find the title of this manga.

Try out these, perhaps (we have hundreds of tags and filters to find stuff like this):

https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/all?include_tags=1036,908 (astronomy + BL tag)

I want to buy the Fruits Basket Collectors Editions. Could you please tell me which volume of these has volume 5 of the original manga, since that’s what I read up to? Thanks.

Hello trying to find the name of a horror manga. From what I can recall there is an apartment a residents have locked themselves inside and inside are 2 mutated people(monsters) one who has half his head missing with no eyes the head is kind of like a honey comb design and there is a huge buff mutant both kill any person they find. there is some kind of disease transforming people into forms related to their insecurities.

Hi everyone,
I want to know the name of this manga, I remember the plot but have forgotten the name, it is as follows:
Manga where reincarnated into a boy who is exceptionally talented learns magic by the age of 3 and then, his family decides to enroll him into a school located in the nearby city but on the way they are ambushed by bandits and the boy falls down a cliff while saving his mother and later when he woke he found out that he was saved by a female monster who looks ugly but has a kind heart and afterwards it is found out that she was some important person and is attacked by her own kin, she teleports the boy into elf forest as it was near human civilization, the boy saves elf's princess from slave traders and the father of the king of elves takes the human under his wing and teaches him magic and then the boy is talks to his parents using a magic Ball of his master's friend.
I've also been reading this it's ongoing thought I had added it to my reading list but I can't find it. If you figure it out let me know.

I can't remember any names with certainty, but I think at one point it was titled "Spirit Warrior" on webcomics. I've been looking for it for a while, and I know I'm not just crazy because I can clearly remember a lot of the story and artstyle.

The protagonist is a bald manga writer himself, who somehow is thrown into the world of his own manga, with memories intact, as that mangas' protagonists' friend (basically a manga within a manga?). I think he might've been named Wang. It's a fantasy world with floating islands, and the further up the islands are the worse the spirits are. Spirits are hatchable and this dude gets a red and white flying tiger he names Idiot. Later on, he meets, and I quote, "bitchy Bimbo" who he saves from some gang and she follows him around afterwards calling him boss. Dude progresses, can fuse with his tiger, and gets an "evil identity" just because he can grow a head of long hair (bald is okay I guess). I'm pretty sure he also got the favor of a king at some point and Bimbo went low-key bloodthirsty evil.
I got as far as him getting into a city and then the series dropped??

Does anyone know where to find this manga? I liked it an awful lot and would look forward to reading it, I miss it to be honest. Thank you!

I want to buy the Fruits Basket Collectors Editions. Could you please tell me which volume of these has volume 5 of the original manga, since that’s what I read up to? Thanks.

Each of the collectors editions = 2 of the original... so you would want to buy number 3 of the collectors

help i am looking for an manga where the main character ummoned into another world / reancarnated where he gets skills from eating monsters example a slug a gaint deer thair is a girl with a gaint sword from the slug he get hardent shell
he is human and eats some sort op shellfish he relizes the power he obsorbed when he fals from a tree

Last edited:
help i am looking for an manga where the main character summoned into another world / reancarnated where he gets skills from eating monsters example a slug a gaint deer thair is a girl with a gaint sword he is human and eats some sort op shellfish he relizes the power he obsorbed when he fals from a tree

Back