Identify the manga thread

Discussion in 'General Manga Discussion' started by Ketsuron, Feb 3, 2008.

1. ghostensaop

ghostensaop New Member

help i am looking for an manga where the main character ummoned into another world / reancarnated where he gets skills from eating monsters example a slug a gaint deer thair is a girl with a gaint sword from the slug he get hardent shell
    he is human and eats some sort op shellfish he relizes the power he obsorbed when he fals from a tree

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  2. ghostensaop

ghostensaop New Member

help i am looking for an manga where the main character summoned into another world / reancarnated where he gets skills from eating monsters example a slug a gaint deer thair is a girl with a gaint sword he is human and eats some sort op shellfish he relizes the power he obsorbed when he fals from a tree

3. iruza

iruza New Member

Posted by iruza on Nov 4, 2019
    Hello! Good day! I need help... i saw a manga in my old tablet and it crashed. Then I moved on to another one but, the library was on the crashed one... here is the question, someone can help finding a manga with the next premise?
    Its about a guy send to a copy of the real world. He has to subjugate girls if he does not want to die in a set amount of time. He though at first that subjugate was to fuck... but the girls are all psycho and criminals and have to either kill or help to arrest them. To help himself he has some game-like quirks, like saving and loading etc... I really enjoyed this one is funny, interesting and very well made.
    Thanks in advance.

4. SyntheticFX

SyntheticFX New Member

Greetings! I'm here looking for manga I had read in the past but I forgot to save the manga and couldn't find it so far. So I came here to see if anyone else encountered the same manga. So here are my memories with the manga:

1. Girl taller than the male, and also has thin body.
    2. Girl popular as "boy" in school because of her thin body and flat.
    3. The girl consulted to fat body with bad looking girl(? or a dude can't really recognize it at that time) in a red light district-like and got a suggestion to dress like a boy so the male protagonist won't have interest in her. (It ends up the male became more interested tho.)
    Some scenes I remembered:
    1. Male protagonist picked the girl and brought her inside a room but before that the girl told to him like "I'm taller than you, like really tall." but the male replied like "But you're very thin, this way I look like I'm bigger than you."(Because the male isn't thin)
    2. A scene where the male tried to tease the girl by tongue out near the girl's crotch but doesn't touch her at all. So the girl can't hold it and beg for him to touch her already. (Her dialogue was "Just touch me already.")

So those were all I can remember. Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  5. babyroxasman

babyroxasman New Member

Most likely https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/miracle-app-store

6. babyroxasman

babyroxasman New Member

Might be Baby & Me I saw the movie for it years ago and was looking for it earlier this year so this might be it

7. kittybits

kittybits New Member

I need help identifying a manga. I figured if anyone can, this would be the group.

I read it probably 10-12 years ago, so it is older. The main character was a regular high school boy and he jumps in to save some girl in a battle, but his heart is destroyed and he dies. She brings him back to life, or rather, he becomes a zombie and has to be near her or touch her every 24 hours or he will permanently die. She is some sort of wizard I think? They leave the mortal realm and return back to hers, which is where most of the story takes place. That's all I can remember, sorry, and thank you.

8. J1st

J1st Active Member

Posted by J1st on Nov 19, 2019
    Can anyone please identify these mangas?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Sinfalke

Sinfalke Member

J1st likes this.
  10. J1st

J1st Active Member

Posted by J1st on Nov 27, 2019
    Sorry for the poor quality, but does anyone recognize this manga?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Ojduke

Ojduke New Member

The story is about a few years after hero disappear. A boy is currently taking his exam to see what power he has but I believe labeled as a failure. But his friend which is an older girl who is nicknamed queen of something at the school. She tries to cheer him up. Later is revealed she is his old comrade and she been waiting for him to be reincarnated. He sets off on an adventure to get his power and memories back

12. Ojduke

Ojduke New Member

I believe Re:Monster

Oh nvm he isn't human no more

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2019
  13. SeiryuuSuzaku

SeiryuuSuzaku New Member

Does anyone know this manhwa?
    https://ibb.co/NxqjP15
    [​IMG]
    (It's not a very good quality image and is very vague. Sorry )