Gleipnir

"He can transform into a furry"

38igjo2.gif

I tried reading the series but it has its share of issues. And I don't think being a fan of survival horror is going to change that in any way.

Last edited:
How is this a real show?
Who green lit this garbage?
Could this be the edgefest we've been searching for since King's Game?
Dumb designs, near rape and murder all in one episode suggests that it could be.

The best part was a chick in a fire was passed out with her shirt open for no reason. Just boom tits so MC DoggyStyle could get all lustful and consider furry raping her.

01:

What kind of author plays this kind of premise so fucking seriously when the MC has such a goofy look as furry suit guy? Did the author snort 100 thousand pounds of cocaine?

He really unleashed the beast inside himself alright, the beast in his pants. Does the furry suit just make you 10 times hornier.

Wimpy ass beta boi and manipulative sociopathic main girl, classic terrible death game combo. And I was right, a shit ton of obnoxious fanservice, like I lost count how many panty shots were in this episode. The TRASH LEVELS ARE OVER 9000 ON THIS.

Last edited:
Episode 1
MC is atypical 'I dont see anything, not gonna get involved' sort, weakling to the point of exhaustion and already at the beck and call of a sociopath with cleavage and a love fire and attempted suicide to get attention? Eh...The only good part was the chick at the end in the hoodie, but not really enough to save it. Also one more thing, anyone catch the plot? I mean coin sure, dude comes out of a vending machine..wait what?

01:

What kind of author plays this kind of premise so fucking seriously when the MC has such a goofy look as furry suit guy? Did the author snort 100 thousand pounds of cocaine?

He really unleashed the beast inside himself alright, the beast in his pants. Does the furry suit just make you 10 times hornier.

Wimpy ass beta boi and manipulative sociopathic main girl, classic terrible death game combo. And I was right, a shit ton of obnoxious fanservice, like I lost count how many panty shots were in this episode. The TRASH LEVELS ARE OVER 9000 ON THIS.
Read up to chapter 19 of the manga way back, got pretty sick of it and dropped it from all the cons I found instead of pros. The author absolutely failed to make me care about the characters, and the fanservice really annoyed the hell out of me.

Back