A comedy anime with lolis that isn't sexual at all?

Lestalkaboutthis

So I like loli's but not from a sexual perspective, I just find them very cute. I was wondering if theres a comedy anime with lolis that isn't an ecchi harem series and more like a slice of life comedy. Also if it could not involve adults finding children attractive that would be great lmao.

I recommend "Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!", it's a comedy anime about a universitary girl with her little sister and her friends. Sorry if i wrong in a word, my english it's not completly good

I recommend "Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!", it's a comedy anime about a universitary girl with her little sister and her friends. Sorry if i wrong in a word, my english it's not completly good
So I like loli's but not from a sexual perspective, I just find them very cute. I was wondering if theres a comedy anime with lolis that isn't an ecchi harem series and more like a slice of life comedy. Also if it could not involve adults finding children attractive that would be great lmao.
Read a post in full before you reply to it next time. Mya-nee is very horny for her little sister's bestie.

Boom.

Also, Azumanga Daioh which I liked a lot.
Um, hello?
azumanga-daiou-04-01.png

SAO Alternative Gun Gale Online immediately comes to mind. It's not a slice of life but it has everything else you are looking for.

Is the Order a Rabbit might be what you're looking for. I remember maybe two very short light fanservicey bits but nothing ecchi. It's very, very cute. There's also hints that one of the high-school-aged characters likes another girl (of her age), but it's not sexual at all.

SHE STARTS OFF THE ANIME BY PLAYING A SHITTY RECORDER
IM FUCKING SOLD
Read a post in full before you reply to it next time. Mya-nee is very horny for her little sister's bestie.
Funnily enough, this is what got me thinking "are there any loli animes that aren't super creepy?" Cause like I'm gonna be real, I enjoy it alot, I just really hate myanee lmfao. The fact that she dresses them up in her room and takes pictures of them is really weird dude.

you should try death march(op mc with loli hare)(...)|

Back