CapitaineOtaku's avatar

• France
  • Joined May 6, 2020

Again My Life

May 23, 2020

I've seen people compare this to Medical Return, ha, don't make me laugh. Although I'm not a huge fan of MR at least the story was interesting in the beginning unlike this one. Here we have a prosecutor wanting to catch a corrupt politician and get killed while doing so. He then gets reincarnated because reasons to allow him to catch that politician. See the problem already? Why should we care about this mc at all? We just saw the politician push him down a river, is it enough to care for the story? Does that mean that after being reincarnated his big goal in life is becoming a prosecutor again? Are you even serious right now? Have you read Dungeon Raider or Past life Regressor?

The mc's goal is weak and boring and so become he story. Typical bullies in his school who bully people for fun and for no apparent reason. Like their only goal in the story is be bullies, and of course everyone is bad except the mc, his parent and close friends, how else would we empathize with him? I swear these authors gets on my nerve. Everything is so cliche its get annoying the more you read. Anyway this is your average isekai webtoon to waste time once in a while.