Today I learned (TIL)

Hmm should I watch that? I thought about it before but it seemed like bootleg anime to me

Personally I have a lot of love for it. I think it’s really good and honestly I don’t want to open this can of worms but I don’t really see it as anime imo. I think it’s good personally I love a lot of aspects of it. I think the characters are made very well and I know while I love it, @UniversalParanoia1 didnt like it as much. So I guess it depends on the person. There’s no harm to checking it out though!

Personally I have a lot of love for it. I think it’s really good and honestly I don’t want to open this can of worms but I don’t really see it as anime imo. I think it’s good personally I love a lot of aspects of it. I think the characters are made very well and I know while I love it, @UniversalParanoia1 didnt like it as much. So I guess it depends on the person. There’s no harm to checking it out though!

It was well made, but kind of boring.

It was well made, but kind of boring.

Yeah, the first season honestly isn't the strongest imo. Honestly, there's definitely a few episodes in the first season that aren't too exciting and that really don't take the plot anywhere. One example is, "The Great Divide." Like I said though, even though I love Avatar with most of my heart doesn't mean it's a show for anyone. It doesn't hurt to check it out though to see if you like it.

:cereal:
Them's some fightin' wards raight there

It just seems like the flavors blend together better. Granted, as with ZK, I use the diet variants. So, maybe it's just that Coke Zero tastes so bland that it ends up coming off more like rubbing alcohol than a mixed drink.

Oh please, you've never done a single coke. Come back and talk to me once you've injected pepsi, or smoked mountain dew like us real gamers.

6a47ee5aa5886ae2e49176fed4bee21e414e482a8ed6de02d784cdcb0934ba8c.jpg

Where did it take ya?

*edit* Also it's kind of heartwarming that your drug dealer wants you to watch Avatar. I always imagined these guys to be kind of assholes who push harmful substances on gullible people.
It took me to a world of pure wonder and imagination and living in a storm drain.

My dealer likes to go for the holistic approach, you know. It's that kind of customer service that keeps you going back.

TIL: That I can write a heck of a lot more about Avatar: TLA than I thought I could.
That M. Night Shamaladingdong Avatar is some essay stuff, ain't it.
It just seems like the flavors blend together better. Granted, as with ZK, I use the diet variants. So, maybe it's just that Coke Zero tastes so bland that it ends up coming off more like rubbing alcohol than a mixed drink.

6a47ee5aa5886ae2e49176fed4bee21e414e482a8ed6de02d784cdcb0934ba8c.jpg

To be fair, you need to have a very high intelligence factor to truly understand the flavor depth and superiority of Mountain Dew and the different borderline alchemical and metaphysical properties of various ways of consumption. I mean, just the other day I was conversing with a friend of mine who wasn't as in tune with the superiority of Mountain Dew and laughed at people injecting it like heroin akin to some of the greatest musical artists in history, ones that you may not be familiar with but heh, nothing personnel kid but I wouldn't expect you to truly appreciate the excellence of jazz as a superior musical form. But I digress, I could only shake my head in sadness and disbelief, a small smile at his conformist mind that has been shackled by society for his inability to truly comprehend, let alone expand his mind to the superior properties of Mountain Dew and the euphoric feeling consumption of it gives you. I cannot blame my friend just as much as a man cannot blame a dog for consuming its own bile. It merely does not know any better, and what could be said about a man who judges things he does not have merit to judge?

To be fair, you need to have a very high intelligence factor to truly understand the flavor depth and superiority of Mountain Dew and the different borderline alchemical and metaphysical properties of various ways of consumption. I mean, just the other day I was conversing with a friend of mine who wasn't as in tune with the superiority of Mountain Dew and laughed at people injecting it like heroin akin to some of the greatest musical artists in history, ones that you may not be familiar with but heh, nothing personnel kid but I wouldn't expect you to truly appreciate the excellence of jazz as a superior musical form. But I digress, I could only shake my head in sadness and disbelief, a small smile at his conformist mind that has been shackled by society for his inability to truly comprehend, let alone expand his mind to the superior properties of Mountain Dew and the euphoric feeling consumption of it gives you. I cannot blame my friend just as much as a man cannot blame a dog for consuming its own bile. It merely does not know any better, and what could be said about a man who judges things he does not have merit to judge?
This text in gif form:
tenor.gif

Back