Show me your kitties! *The A-P Pet Thread*

I just wanted to share these pictures of me and my editor deep in the writing process:

WPsbIk1.jpg

M6k2XdI.jpg

Drunk? Hungover?! Never XD
dNedtkI.jpg
Neighbours new kitten. Little cute hoor and wont leave the poor old rabbit alone :/
0cv7khf.jpg
Was looking after neighbours doggo for a few days. She trapped me in a corner for cuddles and pets :love: (Not that it was a very hard feat XD)

lX2BSSI.jpg

This is Jordan, born in the summer of 2014, named after the NBA basketball legend that i had the luck to see in person eight years before. The first photo is the actual first ever taken of him, the second was from the first days he came in our house

NvhIFAQl.jpg

1wUfJeIl.jpg

And this is his adopted brother Alvin, he's born in the summer of 2017 and lives with us since september of the same year

nKUlDdAl.jpg

H0Am1MOl.jpg

Here is a grown up Jordan with Alvin still as a puppy

0wJ4Nxpl.jpg

svqokNxl.jpg

But in only a year more of less, Alvin has reached the size of his older brother...

etAKxGql.jpg

Remember the education of Cartman's South Park episode? They're about as evil. :yunoguy::pokerface:
They often fight each other, always want to eat, expecially human food even if their bowl is full, they run, grip to everything with their claws (Alvin even more) when we must take them away, and worst of the worst... they always yawn in the most rude way possible, they never put their paw in front of their mouth even if i always try to teach them about :@_@:Expecially Jordan. He doesn't yawn because he's sleepy, he does it just for the sake to provoke me. He's the most wonderful cat ever existed as i always tell him, except when he yawns. But he has also the sweetest voice i've ever heard from a male cat so when it's time to eat i inform him with the magic word hoping for him to go "Nyaaa!" Ok, i finished.

Our 32 year old cockatiel finally passed away this morning. May you fly and sing in bird heaven forever, you absolute legend.

Our 32 year old cockatiel finally passed away this morning. May you fly and sing in bird heaven forever, you absolute legend.
Wow! They lived a long time! I’m sorry for your loss, I have a cockatiel myself and they are just fun feathery bois. May your bird get all the head scratches in heaven <3

This is Alex. We just got him yesterday.

wpH1NAC.jpg

HES A GUINEA PIG.

He collects oldschool dc comics, prefers the more obscure characters, enjoys anime like konosuba and hinamatsuri, and thinks weed legalization should be up to the state and local governments. He only plays simulator games like stardew valley but has a huge backlog of more mainstream titles that he played once and then dropped, but promises to get back to at some point.

He told me all this himself. Trust me.

wpH1NAC.jpg

HES A GUINEA PIG.

He collects oldschool dc comics, prefers the more obscure characters, enjoys anime like konosuba and hinamatsuri, and thinks weed legalization should be up to the state and local governments. He only plays simulator games like stardew valley but has a huge backlog of more mainstream titles that he played once and then dropped, but promises to get back to at some point.

Ngl guinea pigs are awesome

wpH1NAC.jpg

HES A GUINEA PIG.

Guinea pigs are great small pets, congratulations

wpH1NAC.jpg

HES A GUINEA PIG.

What a cutie

wpH1NAC.jpg

HES A GUINEA PIG.

Congrats! Looks tasty! When do we eat!?

BTW @Turkey would love the guinea pig!

Well, the last picture in here is of my rats BUT I recently adopted
my very first ever
cat
(which is very exciting for me!)
so I feel I need to post a pic of him
Tw2xr0m.jpg

he's a lil nervous here, first day, but he's settled in nicely. he's a purring machine who purrs even when you just talk to him...

Well, the last picture in here is of my rats BUT I recently adopted
my very first ever
cat
(which is very exciting for me!)
so I feel I need to post a pic of him
Tw2xr0m.jpg

he's a lil nervous here, first day, but he's settled in nicely. he's a purring machine who purrs even when you just talk to him...
What a cutie. What's his name?

What a cutie. What's his name?
His name is Milton. It's 1. kind of an obscure reference - Talos Principle reference to a nihilistic AI with a bitter view on humanity, but also I just think it's 2. a cute old man name that suits a cat tbqh. so it doubles!

apparently the little guy was living in a greenhouse. he's got a bit of brown hair up top, but I think he might be slightly rusty (i learnt that black cats can rust with too much sun recently and it's really interesting to me haha). his mom is a feral cat who is being spayed and rereleased

info on that black cat rusting, if curious

he purrs even when he hears someone's voice, so he's quite a sweet boy

Back