Seraph of the End: Battle in Nagoya

It's called Battle in Nagoya. That battle is about to wrap up with some cliffhanger. I'm sure they can do it in 2 episodes.

It'll take at least two years for the manga JUST to build up enough chapters for the anime to adapt, so that would suck for fans

EP 11

Now THAT is how you do a cliffhanger!!!

Shocked that he made it just in time. How did no one notice that he and his vamp boyfriend drove there, got out and ran?

Also, I'm calling it again that glasses sister is gong to cause him to go bat shit crazy and Yu is going to end up killing her. There is sooo much to cover in one episode. Wonder how they plan on doing it.

11:
Wow, you don't see this every day. The anime right now is on the last published chapter of the manga. There are some differences visually, but that just lends credence to the theory that the animators were using the authors draft months back to animate this. That would explain the differences in the final versions of both.

Ep 11
Guren.. is.. so.. creepy T^T.. but still like him :D
And poor the brown hair guy (forgot his name) his friendd dies and im glad yuu show up with mika! <3.. well as I noticed when the humans and vampires fight they havent noticed that Mika is siding the humans .. like no one said .. "MIKA WHY ARE U THERE?!" ..

and that cliffhanger tho :laugh: !!

Ep 11
well as I noticed when the humans and vampires fight they havent noticed that Mika is siding the humans .. like no one said .. "MIKA WHY ARE U THERE?!"

That's because all the pawns were sent in to fight first. The humans could care less cause they have the super secret squirrel weapon. As for the vamps, the nobles and whats her loli face will eventually notice. Come on now. You should know that the most obvious is never noticed until the plot need its. That's when the MC goes a Deus Ex Machina on us.

11:
Wow, you don't see this every day. The anime right now is on the last published chapter of the manga. There are some differences visually, but that just lends credence to the theory that the animators were using the authors draft months back to animate this. That would explain the differences in the final versions of both.

Hi, welcome to the world of anime. This happens. Especially when a studio jumps on an insanely popular manga or LN or game. When they do this, they always run into one of the following scenarios:

1. They catch up to the manga and fork from the main and create their own story line.
  2. They are catching up too fast and start slamming in fillers, not in the manga, to help slow down the show (AKA Bleach)
  3. Cram as much of the available chapters into one season, chopping some important stuff just to make it fit, and pray that enough material is released in a timely fashion to make a second season or you run the risk of season 2 being made years later

1. They catch up to the manga and fork from the main and create their own story line.
  2. They are catching up too fast and start slamming in fillers, not in the manga, to help slow down the show (AKA Bleach)
  3. Cram as much of the available chapters into one season, chopping some important stuff just to make it fit, and pray that enough material is released in a timely fashion to make a second season or you run the risk of season 2 being made years later

Actually it doesn't happen often at all. Not like this at least. Normally when a monthly shounen has an anime with a set amount of episodes running close to the manga, it changes shit drastically before catching up to the last chapter (see Claymore, Soul Eater, Fullmetal Alchemist, Akame ga Kill!, Blue Exorcist, etc). But Seraph of the End has been cutting closer and closer each week whilst still making no major changes. The author must've planned the manga whilst keeping the anime in mind at all times. Honestly it's better treatment than what a mediocre series like this deserves.

That said I have no idea what will happen next week because of it so I'm kind of looking forward to the finale.

12:

Can't really know for sure whether or not this ending fits with the manga's canon or not since it hasn't gotten this far yet, but I'm willing to bet it does, given all the loose ends will likely be addressed in the "2nd part". I guess those weird "Horsemen of John" things were originally barfed out by Seraphs.

Pretty reasonable finale considering that it's huge sequel bait to something that has no manga left. It also seems that the outro was spoiling the ending all along.

EP 12

Well, that was a pretty cool battle. I guess you could say it wrapped up any lose ends for Battle in Nagoya. What really bothered me was Yu zoning out and walking into the ocean, only to stop and say "it's raining".....MEN...MACHO MACHO MACHO MAAAAaaann. Sorry. Anyhoo, was he saying this as a result of him being all fucked up since he decided to become the King of the second trumpet? I got a feelling that by him doing that, he fucked himself over in the long run.

Also, how long do I have to wait for Yu and Shinoa to kiss dammit? :flip:

Overall, it wasn't too bad. 3.5/5.

If I could, 3.9/5.

12:

Can't really know for sure whether or not this ending fits with the manga's canon or not since it hasn't gotten this far yet, but I'm willing to bet it does, given all the loose ends will likely be addressed in the "2nd part".

What did you mean by
2nd part?

Referring to everything after the timeskip

Oh, then you mean
the third part since this was the second part in the entire story line. You also mentioned that the anime passed the manga? If this is true, then we may get two story lines for the third part/season 3.

Actually, Funi and Wiki both consider Battle in Nagoya a continuation of the first one. So I guess you can be right if you look at it like that.

Finished the last six episodes of this today and I really enjoyed it. I had a hard time getting into the first few episodes, but once those were out of the way, the anime showed its stuff. I was able to sit back and immerse myself in the sweet action and the Tales of-style friendship! storyline that I became familiar with during the first season. This was definitely the superior season, imo, and I'm happy I decided to pick it back up when I was looking through my backlog of stalled (I stalled this on episode two back when it was originally airing)/want-to-watch anime to sweep through.

4/5

Came for stupid fighting scenes and action
Stayed for Shinoa 's smug face.
Regretted seeing the ending for the first season.

Will watch the second season.
When is it coming out though because I've watched seraph the end and seraph of the end: battle at
Nagoya and the ending was unpleasing I want to see more but it seems to the be the ending forever :(

When is it coming out though because I've watched seraph the end and seraph of the end: battle at
Nagoya and the ending was unpleasing I want to see more but it seems to the be the ending forever :(
This was the second season Etue was speaking of. Seraph of the End: Battle in Nagoya is the second season.

Yo any news about season 3? i remember season 2 was left in clifhanger.

Neither Crunchyroll (news) nor ANN have released any information about the possibility of a season 3.

Saleswise it is a possibility, but since it's been a while since an announcement was made you shouldn't hold your breath. If something were going to announced for this year it would already have been announced that the series will be making an announcement at a said date. That's the way the Japanese work.

The manga isn't far enough ahead for another season. The 2nd Season caught up to where the manga was so a third season likely wont happen until maybe early 2019? late 2018 at the very earliest just for the announcement

Hello from 2019! And I'm still pissed this hasn't gotten another season. Right along with Problem Children are coming from another world, aren't they?, Re:Zero, Kingdom, Aslan, and if I say any more I'll not want to live in this planet anymore.

waits patiently for season 3 for four fucking years now

67626626_2465859723740451_4096738779118143210_n.jpg

Back