Seraph of the End: Battle in Nagoya

Ep 5
eeh? 0-0 .. why did the noble truly kill himself he could have killed the girl.. its not like I want her to be killed :/ not wut I expected ..

Easy. Do it myself vs having it done by some livestock. He's a noble. SO, it would be a disgrace to him,his name, his status as a noble and a vampire to meet his end at the hands of a human.

I'm sure we will see more of that mentality later on. Hell, it might even....."bite" them in the ass in the end.:troll:

EP 6

Lot's of talking and plot set ups. Interesting ending.

However, after seeing what just went down, I have one worry.......

PLEASE!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!

Don't let this turn into a couples argument with
THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS, THEY ARE USING YOU....

NO THEY AREN'T YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME....

YES THEY ARE YOU HAVE TO COME WITH ME.....

NO I HAVE TO STAY THEY ARE ALSO MY FRIENDS/FAMILY.....

Then the Yaoi scene starts......(-_-)

EP 7

Decent battle. However, did he really have to yell Checkmat....when he was trying to shoot? Really? Dammit anime logic. Also, I'm super glad that we only got to see Bitchy McBlondey for a short time. I couldn't handle if he ran into Yu this early. That bullshit "they aren't your friends, they're using you" crap would piss me the F off.

The battle was good, however, the dialogue could have been a bit more shorter.

8:
Aren't those the same pills that only work for short bursts? Why would he use them if there weren't any enemies around? What a retard. It'd be cool if he died but we know that's not happening because hes speshul.

8:
Aren't those the same pills that only work for short bursts? Why would he use them if there weren't any enemies around? What a retard. It'd be cool if he died but we know that's not happening because hes speshul.

He's both special in the head and special in terms of plot involvement and plot armour! :drink:

Luckily Mika isn't better in that regard. Remember he specifically asked for that bunch of retards to join him to cityhall...

HOW USEFUL THEY WERE.

8:

Because Yu isn't normal. Remember, a few episodes ago we found out that he and a bunch of others were test subjects. Those pills, while dangerous to regular humans, affect Yu's kind in a different way (manifesting the demon/cursed weapons powers and making humans the ultimate weapon against the vampires).

However, it appears, through this episode and previous ones, that what's her faces family are the ones responsible for using the orphans test subjects. I can see that playing out later when the truth is revealed.

I really don't care cause I want Yu and Shinoa to be a thing by the end.

Anyhoo

EP 8

Typical episode. Decent action and more unraveling of how fucked up the Hiragi family is.

This leads me to believe something. The Hiragi family are the ones that ran all the orphanages and used the kids as test subjects. They knew this entire time that the vampires were coming. However, part of me wants to think that the vampire that has sold out their kind is actually a member of the Hiragi family.

Either way, I think that when Yu finds out about the real history behind the Hiragi family, there will be a temp rift between him and Shinoa. Then the real battle starts between the vampires and the Hiragi family.

Finally, regarding the scenes for the next episode.

First we see this
seraph.jpg
Looks like he's able to use his super demon powers and not go ape shit....

Until you see this
seraph%25252002.jpg
Which shows Yu got the shit be out of him. However, blonde boy is there so I hope half the episode isn't ruined with his delusional sense of "I'M YOUR ONLY FAMILY" bullshit.

That leaves us with this
seraph%25252003.jpg

Do my eyes deceive me or is that Shinoa protecting both blonde boy and Yu?!!! I'm glad it looks like blondie is going to get the rude awakening that these people are Yu's family as well and they care for him. However, I hope it doesn't turn into one of those "he doesn't need me anymore, now I can be the evil he has been fighting" crap.

It won't be that easy though. If you look closely, you see that Shinoa is protecting Yu and what's his face from other members of the demon corp. She also looks like she's in super bitch rage mode so some shit went down. It looks like the next episode is going to be insane.

That leaves us with this
seraph%25252003.jpg

Do my eyes deceive me or is that Shinoa protecting both blonde boy and Yu?!!! I'm glad it looks like blondie is going to get the rude awakening that these people are Yu's family as well and they care for him. However, I hope it doesn't turn into one of those "he doesn't need me anymore, now I can be the evil he has been fighting" crap.

Oh I didnt see that coming tho .. Havent seen the preview. Well if Mika-chan seen that yu have a new family aside from hmm maybe.. He will kill shinoa first... Or his friends.. But I hope that wont happen T^T.And if ever he thinks of that like yuu doesnt need mika anymore noo ;-; .. Mika is gonna drink peoples blood T^T

Also, does her scythe seem a little bit more....aggressive/bad ass than usual? I don't remember it being that insane looking.

EP 9

OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!
OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!
OMG!!!OMG!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!!

you happy you little blonde bitch? He's not alone and you have a new family. Had you not been all "He's mine", Yu could have been there to help them all out.

NOOOOOO....not an episode with just those two.
tumblr_m0q1bwqvIs1rqnbfjo1_250.gif

10:
Next episode is the only one to have a title different from any of the ones for the manga chapters. That kind of lends credence to the idea that it'll either change the canon a lot or run a bit ahead of what the manga has done.

Also this was a terrible episode, and not just because they overshot the homoeroticism. Using an entire episode for character interactions that could have been done in half the time with only 3 episodes left is a bad place to be.

10:
Next episode is the only one to have a title different from any of the ones for the manga chapters. That kind of lends credence to the idea that it'll either change the canon a lot or run a bit ahead of what the manga has done.

Also this was a terrible episode, and not just because they overshot the homoeroticism. Using an entire episode for character interactions that could have been done in half the time with only 3 episodes left is a bad place to be.

Agreed.

EP 10

Almost no Yaoi inccedents......almost. I called it when I said that Mika woudl go into full on bitchy lover mode when they were alone. "Come and run away with me. We can live forever. They can't be trusted. I'm the only family you need.":cereal:

And to drag it on for that long? Yes, I guess the moment they show up at the airport would have made it hard to make a good cliffhanger ending. But still, THAT MUCH time on just those two?

Anyhoo, what really shocked me was the very end of the episode.

that%252520ending%252520though.jpg

If he's still alive ( think they left him when they ran away) this is going to make things very interesting. I think Yu will end up going full on demon mode and may be forced to kill her. That or Mika helps Yu in killing her, creating a rift between them all........all of this happening just as the queen, or what ever title she is, shows up.

Back