Post something we don't know about you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was writing a book. Still want to write it but My grammar both for English and My native language is kinda super shit.
There are reasons for it but I rather not talk about why My grammar is always shit. Just wish people instead of telling My grammar sucks, they told me what I wrote wrong and how to fix it. :cereal:

I was writing a book. Still want to write it but My grammar both for English and My native language is kinda super shit.
There are reasons for it but I rather not talk about why My grammar is always shit. Just wish people instead of telling My grammar sucks, they told me what I wrote wrong and how to fix it. :cereal:

Would like to read it if it's nonfiction
Why are you capitalizing all your 'my's though???

Would like to read it if it's nonfiction
Why are you capitalizing all your 'my's though???
Dunno weird habit.

Sorry I did't read the part of wanting to read My shit. I was still half a sleep.

Is no fan fiction if that what you are saying. Is a horror supernatural with historical but fantasy but realistic weapons. I can't share because I already did once and I was or still working on fixing shit I was told to fix. Also need to get a editor to fix My grammar too.

Point is more of a personal project than anything else a the moment.

Last edited:
I've never had a cigarette in my entire life. Not even a drag. Not even those electric thingies. And I never did drugs of any kind, not even pot. I'm lame like that.

Probably should have got addicted to that stuff rather than anime. More socially acceptable and less mental trauma. Maybe we should all kick the anime habit together. I hear heroin is like the heroin of drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back