My Hero Academia 3

Great. Will do. But someone explain to me what that word means, please. :D
If you're assimilated it sorta means you've been made to become part of another culture or group of people, adopting their mindsets, beliefs, ect, and became like-minded, i was over-asserting as a joke, insinuating that you've been assimilated into the MHA cult.

Episode 1:

Not much to say here. It's just an episode that recaps previous seasons while letting us check in on the core cast members. It's a fun episode with lots of humor. It's pretty good for a reintroduction episode because even when not much is happening I like watching these characters interact the pool antics was a good way to see them in a more relaxed situation. The start and end of the episode starts to set up the plot for the first arc of the season.

This is right around where I stopped reading the manga so I don't any idea what's going to happen from here on out.

EP 1

A light fanservice recap of season 1 and 2 with some small story setup for what's to come. That's about it. Can't wait to see what comes next.

The fact the girls were
modestly dressed, made for the bulk of the entertainment. The race was a cocktease.
and basically it was 10 minutes of any story and 14 minutes of reused footage.
Oddly enough, I kinda needed the recap. I know this is going to sound bad, but My wife and I were both trying to remember people and situations from the 2 previous seasons , and we just saw those 2 seasons last year.

Anyhoo. Moving on.

Delete Mineta.

He may not become the greatest hero but he's sure to become the greatest pervert, and to me, that's a journey worth watching.

Episode 1

Recap plus fanservice fake out?

Could've done without the character by character breakdown of powers, that ate up a chunk of time. Not bad for a throwaway episode.

Other than that I'm just excited for this show to be back.

.... anyone in this thread smoke weed?

anyway the first episode was alright, kinda appreciate the slice-of-life recap episode compared to what's about to come because oh boy. also that new OP is lit

Episode 2:

It's a typical setup for a training arc. The action set piece this episode felt more like something to remind us what everyone's quirk is.

However, I like the concept that they're going to be training to strengthen their quirks this time. It should lead to new creative applications of their powers. Hopefully, some new combination moves will come out of it too. One of the things I like most in these kinds of stories is when powers get used in ways I hadn't thought of before. Of course there's a fine line between being creative and just pulling shit out of a hat. The show has been pretty decent so far about not doing the latter so I'm interested to see how this goes.

Other than that I laughed at Deku getting punched in the dick.

Decent episode.

A return to form. Funny episode set up some interesting things. Found it funny that Eraser

states they haven't improved their quirks when Deku has only caught up because of his improvement with his.

Two:

The new OP: FUCK YEAH
New ED: FUCK YEAH
Mineta: FUCK YOU
Taking down those guys with the theme song playing: FUCKKKK YEEEEAH THEY'RE BACCKKK
New characters: Ehh

Personally I think it's ok as long as they don't spend too much time on new characters when we already have so many during this training-focused arc, and they didn't, they pretty much wrapped up everything they needed to to shift the focus. So that's good. The kid wasn't too annoying.
Looking forward to a good season, I hope!

A return to form. Funny episode set up some interesting things. Found it funny that Eraser

states they haven't improved their quirks when Deku has only caught up because of his improvement with his.
improvement with quirks isn't the same as controlling what you already have, I bet.

Which means if my calculations are correct, we're going to see some serious shit

I don't have anything to watch today, so I might as well give it a go. I can always drop it.

Ep. 1:

The new opening is kind of cool. I especially like the bit with the arms around the lame bad guy (whose name I never bothered to remember, although they keep repeating it :D).
Why is Mineta even there? Who likes that guy?
The swimming competition was funny. The series is at its best when it doesn't try to be serious.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Deku has to win. Wow. Very shock. Much surprised. How much do you want to bet he'd win the second round too?

Ep. 2:
The only bad guy who isn't lame is the warping shadow one.
Kill Mineta, kill Mineta, kill Mineta...
Okay, I admit it. This looks like another fun arc, like the tournament one. I hope it delivers. :)
Right. There was literally nobody else who could have stopped the child from falling.

Back