Mo Dao Zu Shi 3

[QUOTE = "Neveresta, publicación: 2260097, miembro: 1179798"] ¿Alguien sabe cuándo saldrá al aire ...? ¡Estoy muy emocionado por esta temporada! [/ QUOTE]

Mo Dao Zu Shi temp 3, se transmitirá el 7 de agosto, a las 22:00 hora china y tendrá 12 capítulos aproximadamente

Esto llega ahora el 7 de Agosto en China . Pero en Colombia se transmitirá a la 11 pm osea q llegara el 6 de agosto.
Pero si se vera aquí el día en que llegara o habrá q esperar.?

¿Es posible que por ser de otro país no pueda ver mo dao zu shi? No me salen los episodios de las otras temporadas y te lo miedo de que tampoco pueda ver esta

J'espère pouvoir voir la S3, c'est la premiere fois que je vien sur ce site et je comprend rien. ;-; De base je regarde sur Voiranimé, j'espère qu'il sortira sur cette plateforme, parce-que, je veux voir cette S3 !!!!

¿Es posible que por ser de otro país no pueda ver mo dao zu shi? No me salen los episodios de las otras temporadas y te lo miedo de que tampoco pueda ver esta

Yo vi mo dao zu shi en inglés en gogoanime, donde tienes todos episodios de la primera y segunda temporada y tambien puedes ver los nuevos episodios traducidos en inglés.

Episodes 1-2
I'm glad that they put a recap bc I forgot where s2 left off

the opening is good and has nice animation, but I prefer s1's opening

Aw, Lan Zhan is so soft for Wei Wuxian

Apple lol

Ah, Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen

Seeing Jin Ling and Wei Wuxian bantering makes me happy to see nephew and uncle interacting

The reference in a much better actor

Not Wei Wuxian spicing the rice congee so much that their faces are red

Not Wei Wuxian and Jin Ling joining forces in antics

Poor A-Qing

This is definitely my favorite thing to watch this season. Can't wait for next week's episode

This series gets better and better with each season. I really like the voice actors. The third episode was amazing. Where are my tissues? T-T
XD where are your tissues... I would rather want something to help hold my laughter, because of WWX's funny tone, plus behaviour.
And more worst, we get another WWX.... Xue Yan

Ep 5...

That fucking scene when Wei Ying was tied up and Lan Xichen showed up. The look on his face was priceless!

Ok then. Ep 7.

Sigh. Even though I knew that Jin Ling was going to stab Wei Ying it still hurt to see. They had been starting to get along and it is all ruined by Meng Yao all over again. I swear he can't do anything other than ruin other people's lives. I have to say I am glad that Lan Zhan stood with him even when the entire world will be against him this time. They are truly fated for each other.

THEY DID IT AGAIN, EVERY SEASON IS A MASTERPIECE 10/10!! Lan Zhan and Wei Ying's bond is really shining this time round, super cute interactions!!

I absolutely love the latest episode!!
Ep 9

I was looking so forward to this episode and it did NOT disappoint! I love the scene where WWX had flashbacks to where all the sects were against him but then LWJ came to stand in front of him, showing him that he is (and will always be) by his side! Also, that end!!!! SO damn hot!!! I love the details they added to their robes. Makes them look like a married couple<3 Damn WWX.

That scene will always be in my head for as long as I live.

man... third season hits differently... damn it hurts (could be just me, tho I doubt it lol)

I have now officially witnessed their wedding, now I can finally die happy

Great season, loved it as usual.
Background visuals were so pretty again, the fight choreo was great and watching our main boys was an enjoyable ride.
Little nitpicky: the last season felt a bit rushed, from what i read major story arcs were handled in 2-3 episodes.
And a gripe that strung itself through the whole three seasons: apart from our main dudes, i had such a hard time telling people apart or more specifically connect names to faces. Since most people have two names (ordinary and courtesy) and we have this big clans where everyone has the same surname made it quite difficult for me. Like i knew the Jin clan was the yellow ones, but there were so many yellow wearing guys.

Anyway, still 9/10, it's great and imo japanese anime could learn a thing or two from the visuals of Mo Dao Zu Shi.

Back