Interspecies Reviewers

ep 1:
got it for anime lottery. honestly it's not as bad as I expected it to be, it's just really outside of the genre of things I enjoy watching.

theme song is fun, ending theme is fun, and an ecchi where the characters have clear cut personalities is already doing better than most by that alone.

content wise it is what it is, and to be fair it could be a lot more stupid than it is. it's basically discussing the logistics of sex with fantasy species. and while some of the dialogue is kind of fun (the elves vs humans difference in perception), it's hard to imagine it not getting stale after 12 eps

I hope the show keeps up like this, because I'm won over.. the second episode was more ridiculus fun and I laughed thru it. And I actually found a political party I'd vote for! That was brilliant. Tho I'm wondering why I found Aloe so hot. Jaded stoner chick...um, fairy? It worked...
And Crim! Who would have thought! The looks Crim was getting at the bar from the guys later almost made me snort coffee. My hero.

1:
Already like how the show goes into detail with the species of the succu-girls and how humans/elves/halflings etc. rate them differently based on what they find appealing like Zel's line about human women being the best because none of them are over a 100 years old while scoffing at the 500-year old hot female elf because of insufficient mana cracked me up.

It reminds me of Monster Musume where the harem/ecchi stuff was definitely blatant as well but at the same time you had these well-thought out species with their own needs and quirks and the world-building was believable enough to be fun (like Crim having both genitalia because hermaphrodite angels). Hope they get even crazier with the species in the following episodes. I pretty much lost it at "all-in-one clocoa" when they described the birdmaids and the sand-bathing was cute.

It's probably easy to be put off by this at first regarding the subject matter of prostitution but at least so far it's explored in a fun manner and it's a fantasy world set up around this particular thing anyway so who cares. Adventurers are literally crossing desert, land and sea to have sex with exotic species. It's every anime fetish dream in one show basically. Really wanna know how the reptilian succu-girls will fare. I already caught a glimpse of two crocodile-looking ones in the OP.

yo this thread be like
2366D1B9-D01C-4CB5-9FAA-5BF4889A4423.jpeg

AP is on a booty quest right now.

Back