Interspecies Reviewers

Episode 1

This show does not deserve YMCA such a cheerful OP

It was a nice episode. This is basically MonMusu with the lewdness cranked up to 11 and some silly jokes here and there

That ED tho...
570676196472258639.png

@Thrawn, @NekoYesEcchi you guys needs to watch this ASAP

Last edited:
My lottery anime... lucky me...

Episode 1:
This anime is insane, cringy, disgusting, frowned upon.. did I forget any other synonym to the word "terrible"? Wth is this? Story= 0, the cringy old hag= -10000, the disgusting elves= 0, the cringy mc= - 1 million. Why did I get such a cringy lottery anime!! I love smut... this is ecchi... and it's ecchi of the cringiest kind.

I - We've finally found it, the lowest common denominator

NDwFsA7.gif

This was more horrible and terrifying than I possibly could have hoped. I've been watching a lot of horror movies lately, and nothing could have prepared me for this absolute gruesome, detestable, tasteless carnage of anime as a concept.

jqTdS3E.png

Motherfucker left his head in the dryer too long. Shit shrank down.
This is literally horrible. There's brothels, which is a terrible, gross concept in the first place, and then there's anime glorifying brothels, which basically is just that times two.

Why the f@ck is there a f@cking hermaphrodite angel lolishota having the sex with a cat girl. That is a thing that is in my head now. Just like, the idea of that. Is. In. My. Head.

@AdmiralMuffin there is no curse in entish, elvish, or the tongues of men for this treachery. You will burn in hell, and I will personally see to it.

What. What. The octopus.

You're going to peel what off? WHAT OFF?!

YOU'RE GOING TO PEEL WHAT OFF?!?

NO NEVERMIND I DON'T WANT TO KNOW

This show is literally the antithesis of me. This, as an anime, is my final boss, the antichrist to my christ, the terminator salvation to my terminator judgement day, the boku no pico to my literally anything else.

WHY DID I JUST GET A BULGE-CAMLETOE COMBINATION SHOT FROM THE ANGEL THING.

I literally cannot take anymore screenshots.

F@ck f@ck f@ck f@ck f@ck. F@ck f@ck. F@ck.

"PARAKEET?! MORE LIKE FINNA SKEET"

ACTUAL LINE

0.00000000000000000000001/10 so far.

I - We've finally found it, the lowest common denominator

NDwFsA7.gif

This was more horrible and terrifying than I possibly could have hoped. I've been watching a lot of horror movies lately, and nothing could have prepared me for this absolute gruesome, detestable, tasteless carnage of anime as a concept.

jqTdS3E.png

Motherfucker left his head in the dryer too long. Shit shrank down.
This is literally horrible. There's brothels, which is a terrible, gross concept in the first place, and then there's anime glorifying brothels, which basically is just that times two.

Why the f@ck is there a f@cking hermaphrodite angel lolishota having the sex with a cat girl. That is a thing that is in my head now. Just like, the idea of that. Is. In. My. Head.

@AdmiralMuffin there is no curse in entish, elvish, or the tongues of men for this treachery. You will burn in hell, and I will personally see to it.

What. What. The octopus.

You're going to peel what off? WHAT OFF?!

YOU'RE GOING TO PEEL WHAT OFF?!?

NO NEVERMIND I DON'T WANT TO KNOW

This show is literally the antithesis of me. This, as an anime, is my final boss, the antichrist to my christ, the terminator salvation to my terminator judgement day, the boku no pico to my literally anything else.

WHY DID I JUST GET A BULGE-CAMLETOE COMBINATION SHOT FROM THE ANGEL THING.

I literally cannot take anymore screenshots.

F@ck f@ck f@ck f@ck f@ck. F@ck f@ck. F@ck.

"PARAKEET?! MORE LIKE FINNA SKEET"

ACTUAL LINE

0.00000000000000000000001/10 so far.

Hmm.

I'm glad you liked it. Happy to help.

And watched. Hey, after the first 3 min you can tell what this shows about. Absolute silliness... and I'll keep watching of course. The animation thru me off at first, but then I found it matched with the tone of the show quite well. Gave me a few chuckles along the way..
As for the, a-hem, plot.... reminded me of what we would come up with years ago playing DnD while under the influence at 3 a.m.
On the plus side, it gave me a shit ton of new ideas for some art work. Still on board here..

I have a feeling the cow girls are the ones in the poster with insanely huge boobs

Can confirm, it's quite hilarious that their put front and centre so much as having seen the source of this... they're very much not that relevant being featured prominently only once for a short bit and mostly just referenced to for the rest of the time. I guess the outlash that the cow girls had caused made them decide to feature the girls more prominently as bad publicity is free publicity especially considering that the people who are spreading their public distaste and promoting this series through it are not the target audience to begin with so no actual profit is lost by causing them to be disdained.

This series is filth for degenerates and calling it out for being full of filth for degenerates by spreading the word that it is filth for degenerates to people unaware that the series exists in the first place unintentionally brings attention to the series for degenerates who never heard of it.

That girls with such prominently featured girls of the exceptionally ample variety are the primary cause the attention on social media. For attention for this series to balloon so much is somewhat hilarious. Despite morally that mountainous hurdle being a lesser concern surely than the very setting of the series does seem to go over their head. Seeing such full chests seems to send all their focus to the gutter and even educating oneself tentatively on what is truly filthy about this series escapes them completely as they cannot look beyond the bosoms.

Last edited:
Episode 1:

This show is trash. It's crass, crude and sexist. It's also really goddamn funny and entertaining. It's the third best of the shows I've watched this season. The episode knows just how trashy the premise is and it leans into it to good comedic effect. There's an diversity among the reviewers so the reviews don't get monotonous.

kRlBBMd.jpg

But like how would that even work? Poor things would be split in half.

Also everyone should rewatch the start of the episode because the brothel names are quite funny. The cowgirl brothel is called the Dairy Farm.

This was the real money shot of the episode though.

y167XgA.jpg

The OP and ED are both great. I actually think they're my favorites of the season. I especially love the enka style singing in the ED.

Back