Cells at Work!

1:

Dang, we've got these in our bodies?
VVCdh1H.jpg

Gotta love how Neutrophil's are portrayed as fucking psychos.

Anyway, make sure to care of yourselves. These immune cells aren't fighting gruesome battles so you can stay a NEET a bit longer.

Episode 1:

Best first episode of the season so far by a pretty wide margin. It's clever, funny and even a bit educational. It's pretty much Osmosis Jones, but without the gross out humor and gross out live action bits. I dig.

It's really cute and those little platelets just melt my soul. The clueless red blood cell makes a good audience surrogate and I like learning about the human body from a sexy voiced psycho white blood cell.

I've really got no complaints about the episode. A hearty thumbs up for this one.

Episode 1:

I fell in love with this just a few minutes into the episode. I had extremely good time watching the episode so it has left me in a really good mood. So fucking cute, funny and clever that I can't stand it.

White Blood Cell is love. Would waifu.

01:

This was the definition of fucking awesome, and quirky goodness.

I had a ton of fun from start to finish, and the animation is simply splendid.

Yeah, this is going to be one of my top shows this season I feel, because I got, exactly what I wanted.
Same. This was a lot of fun, and the clean presentation is great.

Agree with everyone, this is so much fun!
The representation of every cell’s function is also quite creative. The medical student in me is interested in how they’re gonna show all different bodily functions. The anime fan in me is just d’aww-ing iver those cute platelets.

Also, anyone seen this series?
1200x630bb.jpg

episode 1:

pretty fun, only potential issue is it getting samey over time, so 3ep rule for now and we'll see later

Episode 1

It was fine, cute and stuff pretty generic somehow but very enjoyable for the first episode.

Episode 1:

Overall, this was pretty alright. Cool idea, nice style, and decent animation. I was somewhat annoyed at the main girl though since she was so painfully incompetent and I hate that type of character. She did have some moments that I liked though, and the ED was super cute.

For some reason there were a ton of voice actors I recognized, so every time a new character appeared I kept having to pause and look up where I'd heard them before 'cause it was bugging me so much

everyone's saying it's the best of the season already? Better get on it

it was alright
Episode 1:

Overall, this was pretty alright. Cool idea, nice style, and decent animation. I was somewhat annoyed at the main girl though since she was so painfully incompetent and I hate that type of character. She did have some moments that I liked though, and the ED was super cute.

For some reason there were a ton of voice actors I recognized, so every time a new character appeared I kept having to pause and look up where I'd heard them before 'cause it was bugging me so much
basically what this classy bamf said.

The psycho white blood cells all look like those gintama reaction faces where you just found out you slept with your mom or some shite. Pretty fun designes, I like the main white blood cell guy a good deal. Seems like he's about to say yare yare daze any second though. Feel like I've heard his voice before...

The main girl's bumbling incompetence could be seen as an audience surrogate, or, it could be seen as unnecessarily annoying. for me it played both this time. Before she started getting a bit old though i liked her design.

Too bad they change it every five seconds. Why do everyone's eyes keep turning into slits? Is this the new chibi conversion comedy thing? At least it's less painful than food wars. There were only a few times this episode I found that funny.

Stick with a style for a sec guys.

that bacteria sure was nice to sit there on the red spot while the he pressed the button to let the machine capture him. quite the villain he was

oh but that sneeze scene made up for that, all the ads on the side of the machine wtf XD. BYE BYE GERM

Not much else to say other than it's pretty much exactly what I expected, but a nice bit of production was put into it and it's clever.

Back