Anime Lottery Game: Fall 2018 (Mobile Games from Hell Edition)

Shit man... guess what Im doing
I was arsed, you can to.
So you're saying @ZetsubouKaiji is a bitch for not finishing it. Because we're bad mouthing him, I agree.

Well, I could pretty easily save myself, but then I'd have to leave @Tents alone in the void of infinite wackness and that would be unfair. She's got two shows to finish and that ain't happening because she is balls deep in Mass Effect right now.

If she's playing Dude Shep and not romancing Tali, she's playing it wrong unless she's playing the first game then she has no choice between Liara the game ships hard af and bugs into it or the space racist. And Garrus = Best Alien Bro.

@TurkeyGami will be playing the role of @MythicalTurkey in this season's lottery game.

Please be gentle, I'm new

I will be taking one pick. @GenSan had better not troll me and put my hype anime, Radiant on the list. Don't do that, @GenSan. Do not.
This is for sure not a ploy to join this game but also not watch anymore anime than I already am because I have very little time.
This new Turkey fellow is a massive puss. @mythicalturkey would have taken all the picks and go balls deep.

Are you really @Tents?
Would I kidnap @Tents and take her place to bring down the Tyrant? Yes if it means making sure New Tents gets Tali as a romantic partner. But yes, I am Tents complete with that hawt Soviet Estonian accent.

Is it possible to sign up for more than two? I'll be brave, give me your worst.

Signing up for four. Yes, the Japanese number of death, 4.

Finally someone mans up! Right on!

giphy-downsized-large.gif
If it makes you feel less disgusted in me, I'll be watching and suffering through older already finished garbage on my own, like a true anime connoisseur.

And not with your homies? Whatever happened to a brother watching shitty anime with his brothers?
I'd love to, but I doubt many people would be willing to rewatch shit like Rahxephon or Punch Line.

You've changed man. I don't even have a gif or picture for you.

I know, I haven't been this bummed out all year, from ZK's shocking defeatist words.

I'm skipping this season too. There's too much shit there and none of it looks like it might be semi-decent (actually I'm trying to avoid getting pedo-maid)
Thought you were serious for a second about "decent" looking shit in the ALC, and thought you were high as fuck, since ALC is all about the worst shit possible, till I saw the white text:

chris-hansen-gif-6.gif

Is it possible to sign up for more than two? I'll be brave, give me your worst.

Signing up for four. Yes, the Japanese number of death, 4.
I applaud you! It is awe inspiring!
Would I kidnap @Tents and take her place to bring down the Tyrant? Yes if it means making sure New Tents gets Tali as a romantic partner. But yes, I am Tents complete with that hawt Soviet Estonian accent.
Hahahaha! Jah, comrade!
Eh, what the hell. I'm a grown man. I went to college. I eat three square meals a day. I'm only totally free on the weekends. I figure I can take a little punishment fun punishment.

Two, please.
Commendable!
WTF!? Since the aforementioned quoted three are suffering, I may as well join in on the suffering as well, even if in a smaller magnitude. @GenSan, I will suffer one mobile game-based shitty, err, quality (and awesome) anime pick for ALG Fall '18.

Inadvertently, I will be finishing up Seven Seas of the Re'Union this week so that I don't get punished/omitted from this season's ALG.

I've walked down those paths of his, rewatching 25 year olds traveling back into time to their 10 year olds selves getting into incredibly ecchi situations with lolis and escalating perversion that would disturb any rational human being, wondering how the suicide rate for the creators is not 111%.
Is this the point where I reveal that I never participated in those particular DTAB groups? Why, yes it is!

I'll take one, assuming I can finish last seasons lot. I'm also planning on writing reviews on them since I wasn't around to talk about them for the majority of the season (and I'm going to tell you if they should or should have not been in the ALG, because my opinion, even as a newcomer, is more valid than anyone elses). Also, odds are whatever you put on the list is probably going to be something I kinda want to watch anyway.

I'll take one, assuming I can finish last seasons lot. I'm also planning on writing reviews on them since I wasn't around to talk about them for the majority of the season (and I'm going to tell you if they should or should have not been in the ALG, because my opinion, even as a newcomer, is more valid than anyone elses). Also, odds are whatever you put on the list is probably going to be something I kinda want to watch anyway.
I see you too are a man of culture for kinda wanting to watch the maid lolicon show. You know the one, because I forgot its name.

I see you too are a man of culture for kinda wanting to watch the maid lolicon show. You know the one, because I forgot its name.
Oh wow, I didn't know you read minds, that's awesome, and yea I know the one, I forgot it's name as well though. Legit one of the shows I was thinking of when I said that.

Back