Dorei-ku: The Animation

1D
"Watch an anime with the Explicit Sex or Sexual Abuse Tag"
Perfect Blue

E7NI8QB.png
w53Lynr.png
PgYOYNn.png
OJ0d3un.png

Hello! I am looking for sinmates to watch an anime with a content warning tag and 3 or more episodes then post about it in the animes forum thread. Minimum runtime of 45 minutes. Anyone interested? I am open to suggestions!

Hello! I am looking for sinmates to watch an anime with a content warning tag and 3 or more episodes then post about it in the animes forum thread. Minimum runtime of 45 minutes. Anyone interested? I am open to suggestions!
Hey, I can join you! :)

I'm also looking for 1E.
"Find your sinmate and group watch an anime with a content warning tag then post about it in the animes forum thread."
Let me know if anyone's up for it. :)

Last edited:
Haha this is pretty confusing. QuiqueOsse made a groupwatch without an anime and Max4444 and JordanJas suggested 2 different animes. To whom am i supposed to reply, to QuiqueOsse or to Max4444 for the pet shop horror? :sweat:

Haha this is pretty confusing. QuiqueOsse made a groupwatch without an anime and Max4444 and JordanJas suggested 2 different animes. To whom am i supposed to reply, to QuiqueOsse or to Max4444 for the pet shop horror? :sweat:
I suggested an anime for Rachell who needed one for layer 1. Max is going to join us on that one. Feel free to join as well if you wish. You could reply to both of those two if you are not sure who to tag. (max and QuiqueOsse)

I suggested an anime for Rachell who needed one for layer 1. Max is going to join us on that one. Feel free to join as well if you wish. You could reply to both of those two if you are not sure who to tag. (max and QuiqueOsse)

I only join a groupwatch when i need it for a challenge and i do not have enough time to join at both of the at the same time. Also, i editted my previous post by replying to both of them :smile:

I only join a groupwatch when i need it for a challenge and i do not have enough time to join at both of the at the same time. Also, i editted my previous post by replying to both of them :smile:
I am using the one I proposed for my Layer 4 group watch task as I should be done layer 3 tonight.

Last edited:
Back