Anime Lottery Game: Spring 2021

So update on my show. Up to ep 6 or Jouran and not sure how I feel. Or where it is going. I guess you can say that it isnt 100% predictable like last seasons show.

I finally caught up with my Lottery pick (Joran - up to Episode 7) and I have to echo what Jordan said - I don't know what direction this series is going or how I feel about it. Although it is more entertaining than that Boonies crap that I watch last season.

I also like that one of the BanG Dream bands - RAISE A SULIEN - performed both the OP and ED songs. Maybe part of the reason is that Bushiroad is producing the series, but still nice to hear one of the BanG Dream bands in another anime.

I finally caught up with my Lottery pick (Joran - up to Episode 7) and I have to echo what Jordan said - I don't know what direction this series is going or how I feel about it. Although it is more entertaining than that Boonies crap that I watch last season.

I also like that one of the BanG Dream bands - RAISE A SULIEN - performed both the OP and ED songs. Maybe part of the reason is that Bushiroad is producing the series, but still nice to hear one of the BanG Dream bands in another anime.
Somehow we got the same show 2 seasons in a row, how rare.

I just happened to remember I had signed up for lottery and shamelessly had to check what I got assigned. So far mars red doesn't seem THAT bad? even though I am getting bored a bit but not as much as god forbids ex-arm or back arrow from last season. My other pick was koikimo and it is entertaining enough to keep me watching even though I find 10years age gap worrying.
This isn't the lottery I know from the past year, how are my picks under the okay category?

Just finished Jouran. Pretty much expected that ending after the last few eps. Although the bit after the ending song was unexpected. Did not see that coming. I feel that this show had more potential than it knew what to do with and thus it failed to deliver. A 3 out of 5 max.

Just finished my Lottery pick, Joran: The Princess of Snow and Blood. This show was a absolute trainwreck from the start. While I found some enjoyment from the series in the first story arch, it deteriorated the rest of the way. Outside of the good animation quality and using RAISE A SULIEN for both the OP and ED, this show was pretty forgettable. Like Jordan said, the show had a lot of potential, but the studio assigned just didn't know what to do with it. I blame that on inexperience and not fully understanding the source material. Hopefully the studio will have better success with their next project. I gave this series a 2/5.

Back