Anime Lottery Game: Spring 2021

ANNOUNCEMENT

A new home for Challenges & Games!

The Anime Bingo Challenge, Eleven Deadly Sins Challenge, and Anime Lottery Game have moved homes to a new forum section!

Challenges

We hope this change makes it easier for everyone to find the game topics! Any questions, let us know.

tvp5wrQ.png

ANNOUNCEMENT

A new home for Challenges & Games!

The Anime Bingo Challenge, Eleven Deadly Sins Challenge, and Anime Lottery Game have moved homes to a new forum section!

Challenges

We hope this change makes it easier for everyone to find the game topics! Any questions, let us know.

tvp5wrQ.png
Heyyy, that so cool i like it!

IT'S OFF TO THE RACES:
Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BUma%2BMusume%2B-%2BPretty%2BDerby%2B-%2BEpisode%2B2%2B-%2BLate%2BSpecial%2BWeek%2Bwith%2BCarrot.gif

Picks are all rolled guys! Last season was basically the gold standard in trash anime with Ex-Arm so that's probably never going to be topped honestly and hard to beat lol

@g3data - Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy
@AnimeSerenity - Godzilla S.P
@Nekus - Kyuukyoku Shinka Shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu Yori mo Kusoge Dattara, Dragon Goes House-Hunting
@Clotilde - Dragon Goes House-Hunting
@Hayane - Mars Red, Koikimo
@JordanJas - Joran: The Princess of Snow and Blood
@Feinraf - Godzilla S.P
@Franconator - Koikimo
@Sabure - Joran: The Princess of Snow and Blood
@KathyKatz - Kyuukyoku Shinka Shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu Yori mo Kusoge Dattara
@StarPlatinum23 - Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikosei wo Hirou., Kyuukyoku Shinka Shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu Yori mo Kusoge Dattara
@Gwathgor - Koikimo, Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikosei wo Hirou., Godzilla S.P
@Aratakun - Mars Red
@TeddytheBear - Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy
@howtoprocrastinate - Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikosei wo Hirou.
@Claptrap - Koikimo
@Pistol - Dragon Goes House-Hunting, Koikimo
@RascaI - Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy
@JacksonSehm - Mars Red
@Blazerapter - Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy
@LUCIIIIII - Godzilla S.P
@Thrawn - Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikosei wo Hirou., Mars Red, Godzilla S.P, Kyuukyoku Shinka Shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu Yori mo Kusoge Dattara

Last edited:
Fashionably late is the only way I know how to be. It's not that I didn't know there was a new Challenges forum or anything, baka.

tenor.gif

I don't know who this Gensan is the first post is still speaking of, but if some maniacal Generic User out there could see fit to give me three ( or "Thrizzle" as the kids say), I promise to blame them for all of my misery in a few months. Square deal, right?

One for me please, first time trying and I want to see how it works :)

You fool! It's too late to turn back now! Mwuhahaha!

Don't worry, it hurts so good.

Haha, I hope its not that bad haha
Fashionably late is the only way I know how to be. It's not that I didn't know there was a new Challenges forum or anything, baka.

tenor.gif

I don't know who this Gensan is the first post is still speaking of, but if some maniacal Generic User out there could see fit to give me three ( or "Thrizzle" as the kids say), I promise to blame them for all of my misery in a few months. Square deal, right?

Haha, I hope its not that bad haha

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Smores - Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy, Mars Red, Koikimo

Ah nice at least this time there is a show I was already planning to watch (Koikimo) for the lols. Meanwhile, I have no idea what Red Mars is all about....
*watches trailer*
Ehm, still don't know what I might go through but the trailer seems way better so far than any other lottery pick I have gotten this past year.

Back