Television Discussion

Into the Badlands is back and with two new episodes yesterday and today; "Chamber of the Scorpion" and "Raven's Feather, Phoenix Blood". Half of it is action, some kickass action and it's definitely starting to move things along. Hope it ends on a good note but still a bummer that this is the last episodes of the show. And the bromance between Sunny and Bajie is still alive and kicking.

And the pimp outfits are still pimp.

Into the Badlands is back and with two new episodes yesterday and today; "Chamber of the Scorpion" and "Raven's Feather, Phoenix Blood". Half of it is action, some kickass action and it's definitely starting to move things along. Hope it ends on a good note but still a bummer that this is the last episodes of the show. And the bromance between Sunny and Bajie is still alive and kicking.

And the pimp outfits are still pimp.
Crap. Wasn't there a season 2 I forgot to watch?

You're The Worst is finally at the finish line. I really don't know if I want
Jimmy and Gretchen's marriage to work. These two are definitely not suited for it. Not to mention Jimmy has left her high and dry several times, and Gretchen had the depression thing making it harder. And these flash-forwards seem to be implying it's not happening.

I guess I'll see next Wednesday.

The less than stellar reviews coming out for the new season of american gods is exactly what I thought was going to happen. Without Fuller it's officially deader than dead.

So much for that show, it's really depressing to see how I don't give a fuck anymore.

The less than stellar reviews coming out for the new season of american gods is exactly what I thought was going to happen. Without Fuller it's officially deader than dead.

So much for that show, it's really depressing to see how I don't give a fuck anymore.
But at least the Carousel was good eh?

And isn't the next season (If there is one) going to be about Lakeside?

I mean, I quit the first book when that chick ate the guy with her vagina. So I'm kind of glad to hear reception for the TV version has turned.

13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo

Vincent Price son! Vincent fucking Price, dude just pops out out of the orb with a set of sodas like a boss. But this lazy shit named Flim-Flam lets the fucking dog drag the Chest of Demons up the stairs instead of getting up his lazy fucking ass like the fucking assclown he is because fuck that little shit.

Vincent Price. He is the best part of it.

Phineas & Ferb "
is my all time favourite Show ! I luv it
aebb010f9b2ffd721f658c0e8c3fa52a.jpg

You're The Worst is over. And they just tripped at the finish line with this ending.
The utterly cliche "Everyone is married and happy with babies" kind of ending.
What a freaking copout.

Johnny Test is rather infamous for being...not great. And for having an addiction to a particular sound effect. It's like the infamous meme show over here in the states.

This had more whip cracks than Big Bang Theory or 2 Broke Girls had laughter in their laugh tracks.

Just decided to jump into Barry.
Not sure it deserves a thread yet, but it is a dark comedy look at a hitman who ends up trying to act.
I originally started feeling it had comparisons to Get Shorty... but then it got a lot more deep, or rather it excels due to an amazing performance by Bill Hader. Who knew he could act?
Anyhow, Season 1 has a lot of twists and turns. There is some very dryly said lines that made me laugh pretty solid.
S1 spoiler
oh and it got hella dark in the last episode of season 1. You could feel the impending dread as Barry has to take out the cop. You knew there was no going back when he killed his former Marine buddy, but that cop seals the deal of the fact there is no happiness in store for him.
Anyhow, If you jump in to watching, or have been I am going to start S2, tonight.

Just decided to jump into Barry.
Not sure it deserves a thread yet, but it is a dark comedy look at a hitman who ends up trying to act.
I originally started feeling it had comparisons to Get Shorty... but then it got a lot more deep, or rather it excels due to an amazing performance by Bill Hader. Who knew he could act?
Anyhow, Season 1 has a lot of twists and turns. There is some very dryly said lines that made me laugh pretty solid.
S1 spoiler
oh and it got hella dark in the last episode of season 1. You could feel the impending dread as Barry has to take out the cop. You knew there was no going back when he killed his former Marine buddy, but that cop seals the deal of the fact there is no happiness in store for him.
Anyhow, If you jump in to watching, or have been I am going to start S2, tonight.

Hmmmmm.....dark comedy huh, about a hitman, and one that is highly praised to boot. I think I'll try getting around to this next week.

Back