Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc to Renkin no Kishi

Watch the trailer for the most disgusting kiss ever:

There's literally a liter of drool running down their mouths. Or is that some kind of fetish I'm unaware of?

Also, this show already looks like hot garbage.
Now I know I don't want this in my life. Why the hell do a lot of LN authors think that the world would be interested in finding out about what fucking weird fetishes they have.

NOECI0s.jpg

There's literally a liter of drool running down their mouths. Or is that some kind of fetish I'm unaware of?

24l4z7o.jpg

They're just sweating from their mouths.

The character designs are awful in a certain way that I can't quite put my finger on, and I was suffering from boob fatigue halfway into the trailer. I'm gonna pass.

OH FUCK GUYS I JUST REALIZED THIS IS PROBABLY ONLY GOING TO HAVE A MINIATURE FLASHBACK OF AZINCOURT, ONE OF FRANCE'S GREATEST DEFEATS IN THE HUNDRED YEAR WAR.

OH FUCK GUYS I JUST REALIZED THIS IS PROBABLY ONLY GOING TO HAVE A MINIATURE FLASHBACK OF AZINCOURT, ONE OF FRANCE'S GREATEST DEFEATS IN THE HUNDRED YEAR WAR.

Most of the English archers fought without pants because they all had dysentery and were constantly shitting themselves. It was truly a glorious day.

Most of the English archers fought without pants because they all had dysentery and were constantly shitting themselves. It was truly a glorious day.

Did they dip the tip of their arrows in their butt or crap for that extra bit against those French bastards?

God I hope that kiss is a one time thing. Also why is all my anime airing on the 7th?

At least one sloppy, messy spit-drenched kiss per episode.

Episode 1

Woooooooooo

Fucking Fren- wait, who am I rooting for?

YEAH FUCK THE ENGLISH BECAUSE THIS IS JEANNE D'ARC SO WE ARE ALL SNAIL EATING TOSSERS AND FROGS

PURPLE DOPE MIST THIS GUY IS DOPE AND I FORGOT TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK AS THIS IS A MODERATE MOMENT

Angleterre, fucking French. But it checks out.
History checks out, guy is old as fuck. And these girls be fiiiiine.

Is that little shitbird truant? Fucking- Wait, is Jeanne tru- no, Jeanne is a peas- no, I was right. That shitbird is truant. These names are so French.

This is also legit, French do like their horses as shown by their reliance on heavy knights.

That noblewoman/nobleman "haters gonna hate" rich walk.

Why is that tool popular?

Wait, is that Jeanne? Can't be, because peasants can't be in education in a feudal society but she has the blonde hair of Jeanne and is probably a childhood friend with Monferrat.

Shit, all this history is giving me a boner. Namedrop historical figures and my engine is a cranking.

Dude is pimp, asking this babe out for a date.
Probably not a date because it's the MC after all.

Fairies? The fuck is this shit? I thought this was- THEY ARE SO ADORABLE

HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY- oh, the Church. Never mind. If the Church wasn't so hell-bent on their fuckery that isn't retaking the holy land, they would have burned all these godless heathen bastards. Or that alchemy is too omnipotent and commonplace to burn all these godless bastards.

She wet herself, didn't she. How wuss.
Wait, who names a girl Phillip?

YOOOOOOOOOOOO MUSIC GOT MODERN AND SHIT

A bunch of English bastards against one girl. Monterray gets smacked away like the bitch he is.

English guys: Woah, this guy knows magic and shit, we should advance slowly just in case and murder his heathen ass.

Typical dumb English bastards.
Fucking pathetic. A bunch of adult bandits couldn't defeat one little girl. English soldiers, amirite?

It's probably a rock until someone transmutes it.

I have no comment on this sappy shit. They'll definitely be split apart by the war or something.

Chevalier, some noble shit is incoming.

Was the royal scene that messed up as to have a noblewoman instead of a prince or princess be the wait what is this womanly heat thing.

Look at big dick rick trying to show off and shit.

Savage af.

Oof, I felt that.
He ded.
From total scrotal implosion.

These names are also- Oh my god. They are doing Agincourt.

6gRCnAr.gif

Brittany, they're west of France but I'll go with it. Co-belligerent.

I don't give a shit about the rest of this shit because it's it's getting in the way of this Satanism?

YO THESE ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKERS BE SATANISTS

@Nitroglycerin did you know you English in the past practiced Satanism?

Typical English and their satanism.

Woah, Henry V is such a rat bastard, a devil lover like that.

But Azincourt this quickly? She is so dead. Nice blood and corpses, but needed more fighting. I do like how desolate it is, and the ruins of an army with masses of dead around. I do wonder how the Satanism came into play or how the terrain even came into play with the English archers, spear walls and English having slightly longer spears. Or was that even Azincourt? Did they intercept using their devil magic?

But this is also legit, they would take nobleman and noblewoman prisoner for ransom, but you know that. Reasonable that she is alive.

But look at all this Satanism! This is so much better than I thought.

OH SHIT HE ACTUALLY DID CONTACT THE DEVIL WITH HIS PHILOSPHHHHHHHH ASTAROSH IS QUEEN OF FAERIES THIS IS SO TRUE

ASTAROTH IS ALSO A CUTIE.

At least listen to everything before you accept. You still have a minute and a half for explanations.

YO JESUS KNEW THIS MAGIC SHIT TOO FUCKING JESUS "DA ALCHEMIST" CHRIST

KNIGHTS TEMPLAAAAARRR I AM AT PEAK HARDNESS

What? The reason wasn't to take the holy lands from those heretic bastards? The fuck kind of blasphemous shit is this?

She's right, he sucks ass.
Wait what?

7 years?

The fuck?

How the fuck did 7 years pass in a flash without him making any headway in making the elix-
I guess they needed a time-skip to get Joan of Arc into the story. She was pretty young and 19 when she was buoh shit look at all them oh shit this demon chick wotj tje swprd amd racl amd a;; tjese jpt na the fuck is that gun doing there? I can accept alchemy but not this gun shit. I don't think they had pistols at that time, let alone ones of that calibur. But that massive ass crossbow, I can accept that. Probably some Frenchie using it and it's not like they have the stones to use longbows.

I didn't think this would be a school but I gave no shits when they mentioned the English retreat to Calais and the French sending their army to meet them at Agincourt. From limp to blimp. It ain't half bad, but then again I'm heavily biased towards shit with history, name-dropping historical events and cities, names, Satanism, names appropriate for the real-life location even if it slaps on some alchemy or magical shit and it'll probably get a bit weird when Jeanne comes into play. She's young and died young and knowing this shit, will get some nookie with our hero Montferrat. Also of note, a lot of the history checks out. That too is incredibly, incredibly boners.

Encore en rut, tel un animal!

Back