Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc to Renkin no Kishi

Episode 1
The fairies were less fantastic than the mini skirt knight prep school. Also, no wonder the British were sinister, you can only be aligned to evil if you have as much swag as Henry does. He truly was the enemy of mankind.

And on the topic of kissing. It seems that the anime has spawned some really dubious merch.

Episode 1
The fairies were less fantastic than the mini skirt knight prep school. Also, no wonder the British were sinister, you can only be aligned to evil if you have as much swag as Henry does. He truly was the enemy of mankind.

And on the topic of kissing. It seems that the anime has spawned some really dubious merch.

sweet_mother_of_god_by_rainbowstr8ghtjacket-d8gqu36.jpg

And it's a widely known fact that British people in the past practiced Satanism and praying to the devil to win wars and shit.

Episode 1
Meh. The MC is a long haired moron, and just in another long line of them. Asset stacked companions, and some sort of Alchemy desire yadda yadda yadda.

Episode 1

Yeah, that merch stuff is wacky for all the wrong reasons.

Ep 2

MOTHER FUCKER.... SHE'S A FUCKING KID!!!!!!!!

This officially makes Maid girl clear of all charges.

AND I think it's harem tag time real soon.

We will get to the issue in a moment. So the girl...THE GIRL is friends with the faries and wishes for bigger boobs. Hmmm.....some somet ain't right.

She gets destroyed and almost dies until dumbass finds out he spews spews out elixir. Bigger hint at something. I can feel it.

Girl gets philosopher stone, part of it, in her wound and is heal and becomes this bad ass bitch with an attitude. She even looks like she's older. But she's still a child of maybe 10 or 12. But the powers only good for 3 min. Uh oh.

Well, here is the kicker. In order for him to giver her the stone he has to giver her the elixir. Well, it comes out of his mouth...YUP!!! He tounge punches her tonsils. Gets it all nice and deep like. He went full on pedi without saying anything sexual. That's how she became this forbidden demon.

But here is the worst part. I think we have the start of a harem and a hint that all the girls will get part of the stones and fall for him. But wait, there's more.

My prediction.......THE ONLY WAY TO REACTIVATE THE POWER IS TO SUCK HIS TOUNGE OUT OF HIA MOUTH!!! I'm calling it now. It's going to be tons of making out, sexual innuendos, and a little girl making out and making moaning noises.

Why? Why couldn't she have died and he just stick with his older looking girls? Hell, even a trap would be good right now. That kid was a bit too much....

Also
I don't recall him leaving and getting that uniform. Did I miss something at the end of ep 1?

Episode 2
Friendly suggestion for the problem of lacking food: Stop throwing it away at stone statues.

Also, FAIRY GENOCIDE. The saliva and rock penetration sex scene made me think that most hentai are PG-13 in comparison, and Jeanne is like... 10? But yeah, she might be an elementary schooler, but she kicks some British ass and French boobs, all with the *teleports behind you* gimmick and classic edgy phrases.

Yeah, this is really dumb, but really fun as well.

Also
I don't recall him leaving and getting that uniform. Did I miss something at the end of ep 1?
I think he just picked it up from somewhere, stupid impractical hat included. Explained as much as the seven year timeskip that we're still not in the clear if it was a lapse in consciousness or just a fast forward that was supposed to be comical.

Spoiler: The fairy later becomes Thomas More and goes on to write Utopia

Is that a gun? Historically accurate 10/10
Also boobs everywhere. Even when they're not there
Oh no, he's drooling

OMG those lil things with their cute leaf backpacks <3
Why are they shaking?
Nooo they died

Does the elixir come out of other places too? :lenny:

The kiss was gross. French lessons at the end are very educational

That trailer is so bad I laughed long and hard. The kiss was redicilous.
This is worth spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on adapting and not ANYTHING else?

Yikes, the Horny teenagers of Japan has too much influence on what producers dare put their money/merchandise behind today.

Ep 3

I'm going to update this as I continue to watch but I thought I'd get this out the way first...
MOTHERFUCKER!!! Now the little girl is hot and bothered and needs his elixir by way of another kiss? And she's moving around as if she needs a good rogering? Good dammit:flip:

At least make her legal and not act it.

:flip::flip::flip:
I fucking knew it. Now she is raping his tonsils. That's it. This Loli shits not going to stop. She now has to tounge him to death, and they have to animate all of it, on order to achieve a plot for the ep. Not to mention he still needs to tounge slam the rest of his childhood harem later on. God dammit!!!

Oh look, two more harems showed up. This is going to shit real fast.

Last edited:
Episode 2

I want to see more of those dastardly Satanist British, who all practice Satanism because they are devil-worshipping bastards who need to be cleansed by the holy and righteous god-fearing alchemist French bastards.

AGINCOURT INSTANT BONERS

OH FUCK THIS HISTORY RECAP IS RAGING BONERS

Hold up.
Yup, those Burgundian bastards did ally with England, Age of Empires 2 said so.

AWWW YEAAAAAAA wait a minute, the fuck are all these elves doing here?
Woah, those swaying branches are tr

This is kinda awkward.

But watching the OP, is Jeanne the only small tiddy/surprisingly assed/petite girl in the dude's harem? because the other girls had massive racks. And the kiss at the end makes it look like she will clearly win. Apart from the end and this satanic ritual and ritual for bigger tits

OH FUCKING SHIT SATANIST RITUALS DO WORK THAT WAS A SIGN FOR FUTURE GROWTH AND BIGGER TIDDIES

He is clearly a witch.

Alchemist witch.

Clearly that is a site for satanism.

That is a pretty pimp hat.

If i were an alchemist/mage/satanist/adapt at black satan magic, I would have the most pimp hat possible.

TIDDIES

What a worthless potion.

Broads, always ruining alchemy, amirite?

Will his oath protect him from death?

It totally did because that is the only logical conclusion.

That's some friendship right there.

He is pathetic.

YOOOOOOOOOOO ALL THE WENCHES

Man, spoken like a true virgin. As king, be like Caligula with all the orgies and insanity.

DAT FRENCH GUITAR THAT IS FAMOUS IN HISTORY

LA HIRE

FUCKING LA HIRE

THIS IS GOING TO GET FUCKING BALLER UP IN HERE

LA HIRE WITH THE GUITARS AND SHIT

It is seriously dangerous tackling people off a-
Oh, not off.

But she is pretty.

Woah, his black magic wizardry protected his face.

Ah.

I's that kind of series.

THE BLOOD ON LA HIRE'S SWORD IS-oh, it's a gun.

She is mercenary so it's only right for her to extort people.

FUCK THAT SHIT BIG TIDDIES ARE NOT TO BE USED FOR FOOD.

Yeah, I thou-

waht

The fuck

This is definitely pandering to the drool fetish.

lol explode

Xain-what?

FUCKING BURGUNDIAN BASTARDS LET'S FUCK 'EM UP YEAH

BLOOD

CLEAVING PEOPLE IN HALF WITH GIANT SWORDS

GUNNING PEOPLE DOWN WITH INFINITE AMMO AND NO RELOADING BECAUSE THAT IS FOR BITCHES

Man fuck these dumbfuck peasants who don't know Black Magic from alchemy.
Fucking peasants.

Just give it to Jeanne, she wants to protect people and shit.

These little things are still better animated than Conception.

The shaking is still better than Conception.

IN THE NAME OF SATAN CRUSH THE FAERIES

hEy guYS KNOw dez ENGliSh bastRDs r baD

Dude is spilling so much of his elixir saliva.
This is kind of making me uncomfortable.

Nothing sexual about this.
Nothing at all.
But it is a biiiiig stone. A thick stone.

And then Jeanne comes in slicing dudes left and right.

Weapons are for apes.

So she took one.

THIS IS SOME HERO SHIT WITH DEM ARROWS

KILL THE SURVIVORS

FUCK YOU BLACK MAGE FUCK
LEAVE NO WITNESSES

KILL THOSE SATANIST BASTARDS

Big Sword is right, a mage has no reason standing in a melee fight.

How the fuck does this guy know that she becomes a Saint?

It's expected that La Hire joins the party, total bro to Jeanne.

I hope the next episode has some hot and sexy political intrigue with the title "To the Scheming Palace". And busty nobles. Who scheme in politics.

Had to drop this series after episode 5. Its one of the worst ive seen in recent history. The character and art designs are bad, it has the same two music tracks over and over again and the plot is worse then bad fan-fiction. The only reason this anime exists is because of the stupidity and insanity of the main characters who are more shallow then a bowl. Hell cookie cutter token meme characters have more personality then this.....im just done with anime and video games where the character key defining trait is haveing a IQ of 3.

Every episode of this makes me want to die.

Do they have to animate her tongue in his mouth?

Also, CR subtitles on this are a mess - Philip is a girl, but they refer to her as "him" in episode 5(maybe a translator jumped in?), had me really confused for a bit because of the whole harem thing

Last edited:
Episode 3

Fuck, how am I so behind?

Oh yeah baby, that history shit is STILL BONER FOOD

Oh shit, a princess ascended the throne? I thought the Douphan would still be in power, or that the king would still reign. Are they killing the king just to put one of their characters/from Montormency's group on the throne?

OH SHIT YOU SEE THE CHICK WITH THE GIANT SWORD THAT IS SOME HOTNESS SON

In the OP who is this cuck that can't fight an alchemist melee?

God I wish the narrator for the Joan of Arc campaign in AOE2 was narrating this shit. THAT, that was my shit.

Mortormency isn't wrong.

STOP BEING TIMID FOR THIS-
Oh, they're using Fairy girl. That's legit.

He did fuck up some alchemy.

Is she Baphomet? Belphegor? Beelzebub?

Is La Hire fixated on tiny fairy?

Mortimer is right, it is a legit disorder.

Dude got knocked the fuck dat thighs!

Bathroom.

It's bathroom so STFU.

You drooled in her mouth, what?

Seriously, what?

If Germany was a tribal state in the Hundred Year wars time, then them be some Germans.

This is making me uncomfortable.

But I do appreciate the guy being silent in giving orders to advance.

Baiser?

This really isn't a place for horses.

Burgundrian dogs, dressing like fucking savage G-

That mouth shot was...
Ok, you can stop now.

This is so

PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT.

This guy is a neckbeard of the past, with all them little dolls. Or actual real life creatures he is... yeah.

Where did he go? That is some ninja shit.
It's probably a trap or something.

This is true to history. Even the Simpsons got the parody of it right.

Girl, guy was busy creating elixars and shit and trying to save France and shit.

By that angle he two-footed her face! That is so gangsta.

OH FUCK NO THIS HO DIDN'T SWITCH SIDES TO THE SATANIST BASTARDS!

God he sounds like a smarmy ass bastard.
Good god I'm so repulsed.

He is staring at that fine rack.

Thank god she got his balls before his balls got her.

Why are people so unreasonable? He was clearly busy doing shit. He can't know shit about a traitor.

I thought she was some super fairy that wouldn't be captured like a punk.

Smart man, he knew she wouldn't be able to see their ass so he went for the boobs.

You know I don't I don't give a shit. Dude made promises for them to all be together or something and he secluded himself in his alchemy to do shit. They all expect him to be there-
WHAT. THAT WAS THE PROMISE. YOU CAN BE FRIENDS EVEN IF YOU AREN'T TOGETHER.

FUCK.

Oh shit son, that is fucking- oh shit son! That is some gangsta shit.

VIKING WARRIOR

But how is she all Dark Jeanne?
Does it trigger whenever lot demands?

Music is aight. But with that big of a hammer, there is little room to dodge.

There was NOT enough time to speak and dodge.

You know... did Burgundy take over France or are all French nobles who aren't part of the Main Posse bastards?

Dat CGI cart. That should not make it in any reasonable amount of time to the castle before everything finishes but it will because it has a girl important to the plot/BFFs group.

How the fuck does this show have such a fucking amazing EP?

The fuck is this shit? Holy shit son, that is- holy shit guy, that is seriously good.

Episode 5
I was really hoping for this to be something that I would enjoy but the plot for me is something that I tried pushing through but a rape scene in the opening few minutes in a completely awkward position in the episode and I have had enough. After completing the episode, I dropped knowing that it was the first drop of the season for me.

Episode 5
I was really hoping for this to be something that I would enjoy but the plot for me is something that I tried pushing through but a rape scene in the opening few minutes in a completely awkward position in the episode and I have had enough. After completing the episode, I dropped knowing that it was the first drop of the season for me.
What rape scene?

Did I miss something? This last ep seemed cut up but I assumed that's cause it's a terrible anime

Back