Love Tyrant

Well, it was ridiculous how so much just happened but was somewhat enjoyable. Hopefully it finds a way to balance itself out or else it'll likely become repetitive with its rapid pace.

The pacing felt waaay to fast with introducing everyone and their caracters.

Especially for the yandere girl and the fact everyone seems to just blatently accept her violence. I did like the pace of the initial introduction though. The quick back and fort when Seiji thought he was being scammed seemed to work fine with this pace. However the parts after that where indeed too fast.

I still liked it for some reason but I doubt the quality of the writing will improve and might get stale in a few episodes.

Episode 1:
bbgAgbu.jpg

I read the first two chapters of the manga back in 2012 and all I remember is this cat angel thingy. It's pretty amusing to finally see him in animated form. Nobuyuki Hiyama is sure an odd casting choice but I guess he can make it work.

Maybe I should pick up the manga again since I found all the bat-shit crazy heroines pretty funny so far.

Last edited:
Oddly entertaining first episode but if the pace stays the same it won't be entertaining for much longer.

cat thing is..... weird.... not a fan of violence girl either.

I skimmed through the first episode and it does seem amusing, but I'm gonna hold off to see what the next episode is like before deciding whether to watch for real.

Oddly entertaining first episode but if the pace stays the same it won't be entertaining for much longer.

cat thing is..... weird.... not a fan of violence girl either.

Oh.... but violence girl is definitely a fan of you my long lost Chii! *goes back to lurking*

Episode 2
Well, that was an episode. Dull and aggravating with that crowd during the robbery scene. A bunch of busybodies (a trope that is becoming ridiculous every time i see this) and a cop that didn't do jack shit. Akane going all yan at the end made it worth it though.

I dropped it after this second episode. Wasn't anywhere near as funny or interesting as the first episode, just felt rather by the numbers for my tastes. I might pick it up later on if I have nothing better to watch but I was really disappointed by how dull the second episode was.

OK, so I just started watching this on Crunchyroll because I recognized the name, but didn't know what it was. It turns out it's all the worst things about anime rolled into one. I'm a few episodes in now, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why I like it.

Kiss Side Note: Best Kami-sama ever? Probably not, but he's at least a (dis?)honorable mention.

Another series with a superb opening episode that quickly deflates into a pedestrian harem with occasional funny moments and some cheap drama in the second half. I mean... shit, if the rest of the show was just as over-the-top batty and absurd as Ep.1, it'd be gold. But alas.

Oh and best girl:

1.png

Last edited:
I like the fast pacing of the anime but my only problem is the siblings kind of like fall in love with each other. But overall its a good anime !!

One of those anime that got a lot of traction because of the meme's, but doesn't really offer much else. Many better harem show out there to watch. Was kind of plain and generic overall with just meh everything, nothing stood out past the first episode. Not even the laughs were that good and without that in this type of show its just doomed for me.

Guri best girl,in anime. BUT stays the same to long and gets old in manga.

Shikimi best girl, in manga. Most development.

MANGA SPOILERS

Was sad in the manga that Shikimi doesn't get to be part of the harem after how much growth she showed compared to everyone else. I mean she really started to love them all a lot. I do however like her remark at the end that she will just be Seiji's mistress lol so like her.

Also wish we got to see him say i love you to Guri's demon side as she was dereing on him hard a bit before the end. Yes they are separate people.

Rare to see a harem ending as well so props to manga.

2.5/5 - anime
3.5/5 - manga

Last edited:
Back