Love Tyrant

Discussion in 'Specific Anime Discussion' started by chii, Feb 9, 2017.

1. chii

chii Well-Known Member

Posted by chii on Feb 9, 2017
  2. Damias

Damias Database Moderator

Posted by Damias on Apr 6, 2017
    Well, it was ridiculous how so much just happened but was somewhat enjoyable. Hopefully it finds a way to balance itself out or else it'll likely become repetitive with its rapid pace.

3. ThePirateLord

ThePirateLord New Member

The pacing felt waaay to fast with introducing everyone and their caracters.

Especially for the yandere girl and the fact everyone seems to just blatently accept her violence. I did like the pace of the initial introduction though. The quick back and fort when Seiji thought he was being scammed seemed to work fine with this pace. However the parts after that where indeed too fast.

I still liked it for some reason but I doubt the quality of the writing will improve and might get stale in a few episodes.

4. AdmiralMuffin

AdmiralMuffin Well-Known Member

Episode 1:
    [​IMG]

I read the first two chapters of the manga back in 2012 and all I remember is this cat angel thingy. It's pretty amusing to finally see him in animated form. Nobuyuki Hiyama is sure an odd casting choice but I guess he can make it work.

Maybe I should pick up the manga again since I found all the bat-shit crazy heroines pretty funny so far.

Touei likes this.
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  5. apoc9

apoc9 Member

Posted by apoc9 on Apr 6, 2017
    Kiss note :laugh:

6. chii

chii Well-Known Member

Posted by chii on Apr 6, 2017
    Oddly entertaining first episode but if the pace stays the same it won't be entertaining for much longer.

cat thing is..... weird.... not a fan of violence girl either.

7. Zaig

Zaig Well-Known Member

Posted by Zaig on Apr 6, 2017
    I skimmed through the first episode and it does seem amusing, but I'm gonna hold off to see what the next episode is like before deciding whether to watch for real.

8. Quizap

Quizap Well-Known Member

Posted by Quizap on Apr 7, 2017
    Oh.... but violence girl is definitely a fan of you my long lost Chii! *goes back to lurking*

chii likes this.
  9. Damias

Damias Database Moderator

Posted by Damias on Apr 13, 2017
    Episode 2
    Well, that was an episode. Dull and aggravating with that crowd during the robbery scene. A bunch of busybodies (a trope that is becoming ridiculous every time i see this) and a cop that didn't do jack shit. Akane going all yan at the end made it worth it though.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Posted by Guest on Apr 13, 2017
    I dropped it after this second episode. Wasn't anywhere near as funny or interesting as the first episode, just felt rather by the numbers for my tastes. I might pick it up later on if I have nothing better to watch but I was really disappointed by how dull the second episode was.

11. Hedgapus

Hedgapus New Member

The only reason I will watch this is because its a kiss note not a death note

12. SMores

SMores Well-Known Member

Posted by SMores on Sep 7, 2017
    OK, so I just started watching this on Crunchyroll because I recognized the name, but didn't know what it was. It turns out it's all the worst things about anime rolled into one. I'm a few episodes in now, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why I like it.

Kiss Side Note: Best Kami-sama ever? Probably not, but he's at least a (dis?)honorable mention.