Today's 25 Days of Manga gift: tons of stuff!

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
Due to being out of town with family, I've regrettably been unable to post the last few days of the 25 Days of Manga. Tomorrow is the grand finale and there's quite a few that have been added recently (a HUGE batch up today), so I'll post these a little differently this time :)

Stay tuned for tomorrow's finale entries as well - cassiesheepgirl managed to get through ALL REQUESTS (far more than just 25 = 1 per day). For that, she's a badass - if you have a spare few dollars consider gifting her a badge for all her hard work ^_^ (see the other recent site announcements for more info!)

Have you read any of these manga? Make sure to add some manga recommendations for them at the above links - recommendations help out everyone who uses the site, and they are very appreciated!

Thanks, another gift to come tomorrow!

25 Days of Manga is Anime-Planet's gift to you this holiday season, 1 manga entry per day through Christmas. Entries are created by cassiesheepgirl

Merry Christmas everyone. It's been a loooooong road, but it really has been great fun and I've discovered some great series. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions and hope you all have a great holiday season!

Thanks cassie. You did a great job.

Did you find any new favorites in the last 25 days? Which ones did you like best?

Hmm favourites wise, I think A Bride's Story, Suiiki, and Black Bird were my top ones, I love each of those and in the case of two can't wait to get to reading more.

However, I was REALLY pleasantly surprised by how much I've been enjoying Vagabond and Vinland Saga, they're both ones that I can see getting higher ratings as I read on. :)

Back