Hell & High Water - Reviews

Alt titles: Jiogui Kkeuteseo, THIRDS: End of Hell

Hell & High Water
Pitchwolf's avatar
Nov 21, 2022

Love. Love. Love this. My only complaint was it's a little rushed. I would like it to be longer but I also don't like drawn out manga so it was easy for me to manage. The art is not super amazing but it has personality and is adorable. The characters are all so lovely. Its one of the few books I'd re read over and over.

9.5/10 story
Enkma's avatar
Apr 5, 2021

it was really good, but i feel like it could have been better you know. the story and plot was good, but short. i wish it was longer, to explore all the past and present, the other characters. im itching to know the story behind Dex and his brother in full detail. i think 28 chapters arent enough for this amazing story.

and i still think Dex was a little too soft. he is just so amazing and understanding, really, he had full rights to be mad and hate Sloane. i felt unfair for our poor uke, but not only was he not resentful, he was patient and understanding. he gave the top time to heal and open up. best waifu!

Seriously Sloane you lucky bastard, you better treat my baby right, and i better hear no more Gabe!

potatowolf's avatar
Aug 11, 2021

Oh my God! I don't even have enough words in my vocabulary to describe how awesome this manga is. This is by far the best plot driven BL story I have read so far, and I read a lot of BL.

Absolutely a work of art <3

blas0308's avatar
May 17, 2021

Soooo GOOD!!! You Should read it!!🤩🤩

OffKami's avatar
Mar 27, 2021

The most AMAZING YAOI MANGA I EVER READ.

It is soooo underrated but it have so many plot and the characters.

I finished 2 minutes ago and I alredy want to re-read.

This manga is going to be my comfort manga,it's just show the reader that nobody is perfect and I don't know why but this manga feels like home for me for some strange reason.

It is romantic and not about bdsm (don't get me wrong I love mangas with bdsm) or about all day fucking and hurting each other.It's shows so many emotions and it is very very sweet and romantic for real.