Unpopular Anime Opinions

How does the manga end anyway? I'm too lazy to Google.
I don't remember much about it now, just that the one punch man thing in the anime was less underwhelming. The final villain wasn't there at all until the last couple of chapters which made him pointless and even for most the duration of that final battle they spent it fighting clones or something. The whole thing ended with something similar to the anime's one punch man finale, only less interesting in general.

Book of Circus was good tho.
Because that one followed the manga.

I don't remember much about it now, just that the one punch man thing in the anime was less underwhelming. The final villain wasn't there at all until the last couple of chapters which made him pointless and even for most the duration of that final battle they spent it fighting clones or something. The whole thing ended with something similar to the anime's one punch man finale, only less interesting in general.
Are we still talking about Soul Eater?

How does the manga end anyway? I'm too lazy to Google.
Also:
The final boss was defeated by making everyone on earth think about boobs...

I'm not kidding.

At least I don't think I am...

It was weird and didn't make a whole lot of sense...

Overhyped they may be, but I find they're still worth watching if they're your kind of genre. Obviously a Shoujo fan won't get much out of something like Attack on Titan. Overhyped =/ bad.

I gave it a shot suffered through the whole thing of all 3 series and I think it was horrible and overhyped. Nothing stood out as amazing as people said. The faces of the titans was almost comical.

I gave it a shot suffered through the whole thing of all 3 series and I think it was horrible and overhyped. Nothing stood out as amazing as people said. The faces of the titans was almost comical.

Moe titan is my favorite titan:

c09.jpg

My problem with it at first was the complete lack of levity, meaning it's just not really my kind of show, but looking back on it there are a whole lot of narrative problems,potholes, annoying characters, progression issues, and pacing issues too.

My problem with it at first was the complete lack of levity, meaning it's just not really my kind of show, but looking back on it there are a whole lot of narrative problems,potholes, annoying characters, progression issues, and pacing issues too.

I agree episodes with the training part could have been condensed. Skipping those episodes wouldn't make us miss anything important.

Well, but that's the thing: Why'd you watch three seasons of something you don't enjoy? I remember I dropped last season's Planet With after a single episode even though people were going crazy about it. Just wasn't my thing.

My point is, I respect your opinion, I just... don't get how you formed it. :P

If you don't understand the appeal of those than tbh I don't really know what kinda stuff you watch then. What exactly do you watch and say is good?

I think shows like Naruto and One Piece run too long. I love One Piece but I wish it was more too the point sometimes. I know that's just how shonen is in most cases, but 800+ episodes is a bit much.

giphy.gif

The one piece anime's pacing FUCKING SUCKS tbh. Toei slows things down and drags things out to the point of absurdity to me to not catch up to the manga. Manga's just better.

The one piece anime's pacing FUCKING SUCKS tbh. Toei slows things down and drags things out to the point of absurdity to me to not catch up to the manga. Manga's just better.

I'm 200 episodes behind now because the pacing drove me nuts :/ If I was more of a manga reader I would definitely read it. I'm just so lazy when it comes to manga and I wish I was more motivated to read them.

That's pretty every opinion about every manga adaptation.

Not for Magical Girl Site, that animated scene of Brother trying to hold it in was fucking money. That was some perfect ass adaptation of the most perfect ass page. That was all I wanted and it fucking delivered.

5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwCR55sdJLRT4s7j2xaXPIjA

THAT IS MY FUCKING SHIT SON.

Mostly. Depends on how much they butcher the source, like with Kuroshitsuji. But there are exceptions, like NANA (the soundtrack and the voice acting do wonders).

And Cromartie, that OP was cash money, and Norio Wakamoto made it the best. And Pop Team Epic, high dank shit yo.

c93.png

I think shows like Naruto and One Piece run too long. I love One Piece but I wish it was more too the point sometimes. I know that's just how shonen is in most cases, but 800+ episodes is a bit much.

giphy.gif

And Bleach was criminally short, it had at least 500 episodes of the final arc left and 17 filler arcs, not including filler beach/fanservice episodes that could have been animated. Same for the manga, that could have gone for at least 3 more years.

Well, but that's the thing: Why'd you watch three seasons of something you don't enjoy? I remember I dropped last season's Planet With after a single episode even though people were going crazy about it. Just wasn't my thing.

My point is, I respect your opinion, I just... don't get how you formed it. :P

I gave it 3 seasons so I have a better informed idea. Just like video games, I don't play one and say I hate it. I gave Halo 3 games to see if I could get into it I didn't like Killzone 1 but Killzone 2 was so much better. If I give things one season I wouldn't know if the second season was better or not. Like Initial D second 1 was good but Season 2 was better

If you don't understand the appeal of those than tbh I don't really know what kinda stuff you watch then. What exactly do you watch and say is good?

If it can stand the test of time then its good and if its memorable like Yu Yu Hakusho for a series over 25 years old it still holds up fine. A lot better than both 3 x 3 Eyes OVAs.

I gave it 3 seasons so I have a better informed idea. Just like video games, I don't play one and say I hate it. I gave Halo 3 games to see if I could get into it I didn't like Killzone 1 but Killzone 2 was so much better. If I give things one season I wouldn't know if the second season was better or not. Like Initial D second 1 was good but Season 2 was better
Sounds like a lot of wasted time, tbh.

Back