Prison School

Judge for yourself firsthand dude.

main guy's voice sounds like the ichigo dub..could be distracting, but he isn't much a a verbal humor guy. the others are fine I guess the visuals may compensate a bit, except for the translation really softens the blow.

Japanese version Jou says: "I said fuck to a girl today"

Dub version "I said screw you in a girl's face today"

"Not available in your country."

Funimation at it's finest, inspiring people to pirate since May 9, 1994

I get the same thing, had to search the video uploaded by someone else.......this is why I didn't even know funimation even had a youtube channel, all their videos are blocked for me.

Last edited:
main guy's voice sounds like the ichigo dub..could be distracting, but he isn't much a a verbal humor guy. the others are fine I guess the visuals may compensate a bit, except for the translation really softens the blow.

Japanese version Andre says: "I said fuck to a girl today"

Dub version "I said screw you in a girl's face today"

I get the same thing, had to search the video uploaded by someone else.......this is why I didn't even know funimation even had a youtube channel, all their videos are blocked for me.

Nothing on how Andre's VA and his Gollum impression? I guess it's an amusing idea but I like him sounding like a timid child trapped in a huge body as is the case in the Japanese dub.
"Not available in your country."

Funimation at it's finest, inspiring people to pirate since May 9, 1994

Well if you take it to the high seas then you can get the 1st 2 episodes dubbed now if you're that interested.

Ep 8

another stone face episode for me.

those student council bitches really didn't leave ay stones unturned did they?

well, they probably did.......we will find that out later.........

Seeing them squashed will be extremely satisfying for me.

vice press is a very nasty bitch.

Once again, if it feels too good to be true, it probably is..... Shingo meeting someone so into him randomly in the limited timeframe he had on the outside.........AND she's not ugly? yeah........can't believe even I didn't see that coming.

Idk bought you guys, but this show right now is about as good to me as ever before. Next weeks will likely even be better,

Surprised this didn't get censored.

Mo6tNRt.jpg

Last edited:
Idk bought you guys, but this show right now is about as good to me as ever before. Next weeks will likely even be better,

Surprised this didn't get censored.

Mo6tNRt.jpg

^thats the worst one but there were other things in the episode that did't get censored that normally would.

I'm sure the Andre stuff was meant to be funny but it wasn't for me.

I enjoy the story line a lot.

but the humor in this show is no were near as high as it was for me in the beginning.

well thats just me.......

1 & 2

Laughing so hard I almost soiled myself, more so episode 1 than 2 though. The facial expressions, the timing, and the humor were all done perfectly in episode 1. HanaKana's voice is sweet sweet sugar to my hypoglycemic ear holes, love it when she gets the opportunity to go Nadeko-esque. The manga always had its ups and downs for me, so hopefully there'll be more peaks in the near future.

I've been holding in these uncomfortable expectations for some time, finally seeing the how well the adaptation has been done up to this point is such a massive relief.

1 & 2

Laughing so hard I almost soiled myself, more so episode 1 than 2 though. The facial expressions, the timing, and the humor were all done perfectly in episode 1. HanaKana's voice is sweet sweet sugar to my hypoglycemic ear holes, love it when she gets the opportunity to go Nadeko-esque. The manga always had its ups and downs for me, so hopefully there'll be more peaks in the near future.

I've been holding in these uncomfortable expectations for some time, finally seeing the how well the adaptation has been done up to this point is such a massive relief.

the more the plot starts to take center stage, the less impactful the humor aspect becomes. at least thats how it played out for me, but I find the story very interesting so I'm ok with it I guess.

though I would rather it be as funny as it started out than having a compelling story.

Since you probably already know were the story goes, there may not be much in it for you after about 4 episodes........

Now the real question is does anyone want to do a search of poop MP3 so see if there really are no results?

Surprisingly the internet is rife with the audio recordings of the bodily functions of half the bloody planet.

The other half were presumably holding the microphones.

Ep 9

why worry about getting caught when you're set to be expelled?

Getting caught means losing their leverage over the USC, which means they can't avoid expulsion, which means no Wet T-shirt contest. Not sure why you'd need this explained.

Getting caught means losing their leverage over the USC, which means they can't avoid expulsion, which means no Wet T-shirt contest. Not sure why you'd need this explained.

They have no leverage at this point. they need to get evidence that the council plotted against them. it doesn't matter how they do it. You can see they basically gave up when glass-kun came back. of course something will obviously happen but given their mind set it was do or die hat time. so if he had to let it be known that he snuck out it would be better than hurrying back and then slaking over getting expelled do to a failed mission.

They have no leverage at this point. they need to get evidence that the council plotted against them. it doesn't matter how they do it. You can see they basically gave up when glass-kun came back. of course something will obviously happen but given their mind set it was do or die hat time. so if he had to let it be known that he snuck out it would be better than hurrying back and then slaking over getting expelled do to a failed mission.

Don't forget the USC way overpowers them, and I doubt any of them would want to be beaten to a pulp

That's it. It was do or die, and these dudes are afraid of death. They hung in with that mindset until Gakuto appeared at the very end.

10:
That was some stunning insight to social Darwinism if I ever saw it. Just...bravo.....
K8PWCrc.gif
#assmanalliance

Last edited:

It's been a while, but this episode was pretty damn funny.

Ok from they started interacting with the principal, I thought the obvious thing to do is use his power to allow them to do the original plan of retrieving the deleted files from the computer without being interrupted or worried about being caught, but of course they wouldn't take the practical route.......

anyways, hope the next episode is as funny as this one, Hana is back :love:

Fucking hell, that scene in the computer classroom was fucking sidesplitting. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Far from the only fun moment in the episode, though. Damn, this show is good. I also like how

they actually made me find Chiyo adorbs enough in the pilot that I now actually have a bit of an emotional stake in seeing Kiyoshi break out and manage to go on his date with her.

By the way, my favorite character is Gakuto by a mile, at least thus far.

They have been teasing the idea of Chiyo catching Kioshi and Hana in a compromising situation for a while now, I think it happens next episode.......

can't wait to see how this closes out.

Back