Prison School

3:

This week in "disgusting things that somehow work for me in Prison School": Gay misunderstandings and scat humor. Now I'm reminded of why I the chairman and Gakuto were the 1st characters I really took too in this series.

Episode 3:

I actually really enjoyed this episode. I thought this episode was much funnier than last week because the characters actions made a lot more sense to me. Don't get me wrong the characters were pretty stupid, but stupid in a way that's consistent rather than "Hana not realizing she's asking to be pissed on stupid." So while this episode was probably even more disgusting and crass than last episode I was laughing out loud this time. It did take some time for me to get into the swing of the episode, but by the point where Shingo was spying on Gakuto and Kiyoshi in the shower I was into it and thought it was pretty much gold from that point onward. The prison sex joke was one that was predictable, but the animation and voice acting really sold it for me. The art in this anime is really good for creating those exaggerated expressions and making even an expected joke like that funny.

As immature as the gay sex jokes the guys were making about Gakuto and Kiyoshi were I still found myself laughing along. Something about Joe's delivery in particularly can turn a couple of words or even a single word into a pretty damn funny punchline. I definitely found the loose anus jokes to be funnier than they had any right to be.

Of course the center piece of this episode was Gakuto shitting himself and that was all kinds of cringe-y funny. Gakuto in general is a pretty fun character because his formal way of speaking and nerdy interests would lead you to believe he's not a total idiot, but he's just as dumb as the rest of these jokers. He's got a strange sense of honor which has made this whole prison break thing pretty entertaining with his desperation to get Kiyoshi out for some silly figure.

Even Gakuto's moping scenes were amusing in their own way because of how over the top the whole situation is. Still I'm kinda glad that Kiyoshi did feel guilty in the end because he was being an ass when he wasn't taking responsibility for not checking on the hole. At least in the end he came up with a new completely ridiculous plan to make the escape work, but now things are even more convoluted. I'm kinda looking forward to seeing the plan play out next week and what new disgusting convolutions can be thrown in. Hopefully we'll actually see the end of the plan next week or this escape thing will start getting too stretched out.

I hate to keep harping on the censoring though, but damn sometimes it was hard to even tell what I was supposed to be looking at. The censoring was particularly bad with the chairman this week. He likes butts and I don't know why his pictures had to be censored like that since it looks like those butts were mostly wearing at least thongs. The censored upskirts on the the various girls just makes those shots look even dirtier than what they'd be uncensored.

Also the chairman knows where it's at butts are indeed the best and Brazilian women are know for having great asses.

Immature as hell, but really funny at the same time.

ep 3......

once again, consistently funny. for a comedy, this show has clicked with me more than anything I've watched in a long time.........by this episode, I'm pretty confident this show will deliver for the rest of the way.

animations and art style really does go a long way in delivering a comedic punch. just looking at the fat guy as he breaths heavily/horny while watching the vice president walk away was a subtle touch but really had me.

The entire episode was about butts.
There's the chairman's obsession with nice lady butts, Gakuto and Kiyoshi using hair gel for butt sex, Gakuto ruining his reputation by shitting himself, the worries of Gakuto's butthole being lose after constant pounding from Kiyoshi (obviously they're not using enough hair gel lube) and then it all wraps up with Kiyoshi receiving massive butthole trauma from a high heel shoe. What's going in butts, what's coming out of butts, this episode is all butts all the time.

The entire episode was about butts.
There's the chairman's obsession with nice lady butts, Gakuto and Kiyoshi using hair gel for butt sex, Gakuto ruining his reputation by shitting himself, the worries of Gakuto's butthole being lose after constant pounding from Kiyoshi (obviously they're not using enough hair gel lube) and then it all wraps up with Kiyoshi receiving massive butthole trauma from a high heel shoe. What's going in butts, what's coming out of butts, this episode is all butts all the time.

The chairman approves of this post
AcjGpEo.png

ep2 and 3 ... True to the way it started in ep1, but probably not for me.

The emphasis is very strong on body-function humor ... pee humor, poop humor, with a little prison sex humor thrown in ...

I just don't find it that funny. And the long-drawn out setup of Hana "getting even" made the punch line less effective, since we knew it was going to happen long before it did, lessening the shock humor.
I'll probably leave this to the rest of you - right now this isn't appealing enough to make the cut.

Last edited:
Ep 4

I really can't say this episode was as humorous as the previous 3, BUT to compensate for that, I'm very interested in seeing how the story plays out. I like how the show stacks elements together and cooks it until it's time to explode.

Now the real question is does anyone want to do a search of poop MP3 so see if there really are no results?

I did, and there were some err... interesting results. Gakuto definitely needs to stop using Fooglee.

Episode 4

This episode was quite funny and I laughed out loud in a few parts

The plan to use Gakuto's hair as a wig was both genius and absurd at the same time, though Kiyoshi's date couldn't end worse and judging by how the episode ended he's probably in deep shit.

I wish next week could come sooner x.x

Episode 4:

This show has really been up and down for me. I really enjoyed the first and third episodes, but actively didn't like the second episode and felt pretty meh about this one. I didn't find this episode bad and the time passed pretty quickly, but I wasn't laughing out either.

After shitting his pants last episode Gakuto pissing himself seems rather minor this episode, but I still admire is commitment to this silly plan. Gakuto is by far the best part right now. He's got the most personality and he plays off every other character pretty damn well. I'm hoping the rest of the cast will eventually define themselves on this same level.

It was pretty obvious all along the plan was going to go to shit, but this ended up even worse than I'd imagined. I'm looking forward to Gakuto's reaction when he doesn't get his figures. It's a bit preposterous that Kiyoshi would grab Chiyo's uniform, but the show's a comedy so I'll let that one slide. It did allow for the reveal that she's the chairman's daughter and Mari's sister. If she decides to go to her sister then things might get even worse. As it is the guys are going to be stuck in prison even longer.

5:

Probably my least favorite episode. Not because it's jokes didn't land so much as it didn't really even try to be all that funny in the 1st place. Hana will be back next week to exact the next phase of her saga of vengeance so I'm expecting a strong recovery. Also major bro points were lost.

Ep 5

Literally just as I said, "I'm starting to miss that blonde chick" I hear her voice.

I find her entertaining , but her obsession with Kyoshi feels like a fish crush thing and I can see that leading to another misunderstanding with Chiyo-chan.

5:

Probably my least favorite episode. Not because it's jokes didn't land so much as it didn't really even try to be all that funny in the 1st place.

Yeah, the lack of humor in the 5th episode left me feeling pretty bored with this. I don't find the characters compelling enough for the level of drama in the 5th episode. Hopefully it'll go back to being funny next episode.

I guess the logical next step is for Hana too poop on him.

Ep 6

1st half was dedicated to the plot and then they mixed in some comedy later on.

at this point, I am interested in seeing how it all plays out so it doesn't have to be as funny as it started out for me to enjoy it, but I appreciate the comedy when it happens......

also.......

I fucking knew they were going to use Hana in that way with Chiyo. I'm glad she didn't see them though, even if they weren't doing anything, two people naked from the waist down with full erection and everything.........there is just no way to talk yourself out of that, wearing a dress?........sure, that? hell no.

Last edited:
EP 7.......

Any feeling of doubt on betraying his friends will be washed away by the blonde guy thanks to that cute sepai. Interactions with regular females in this show is rather cute indeed.

I love how the show stacks obstacles...........

Vice pres sweats way too damn much.......at least she isn't constantly leaking nectar like the pres in shimoneta.

I snickered a few times but the show has been a let down lately on the comedic level. I guess thats because of the plot they are trying to move along, good thing is I find the story interesting enough, I just wish it could remain as funny as it started out.

Tried watching the first episode and I just...got bored and went to watch Future Diary. The animation's shading is off and..uncanny. And I absolutely can't believe it's being dubbed as we speak. Of all the...THIS IS THE ONE. This is the one they're going to do along with Gangsta and Sky Wizard Academy and whatever else?

Back