Post something we don't know about you

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many hoop earrings... you are a straight pimp baller, you know that? But now I can definitely see you as an 80s punk rocker but with the usual Irish accent. ROCK ON!

If that's 1.50 Irish Pounds or some such silly European currency, then damn that's cheap!
Haha, damn straight I am ;) And the accent is finer than Your Boondock Saints impersonations

It is 1.50 Euros so 2.24CAD for you, hence why they are shite and break easily.

Haha, damn straight I am ;) And the accent is finer than Your Boondock Saints impersonations

It is 1.50 Euros so 2.24CAD for you, hence why they are shite and break easily.
tenor.gif

How do you even buy ear buds for that cheap? At a black market in a seedy part of town? At Dollarama?

I don't have a cellphone. I already know that isn't the norm but it really struck me the other day when I saw a homeless guy talking on one. I was like, "I have less phone than a homeless guy".
I only have a phone in case of emergency. I don't really text anybody other than my mum lol.

I also have one so I can play rhythm games.

Is it weird that I really enjoy listening to sports on the radio? I'm not at all interested in who gets points or who's winning, or the teams, but the noise of the announcers talking and the background of the sport and crowd just provide really good ambiance. It's a kind of atmosphere that I find relaxing. I could never just sit and watch sports though.

We've actually had bats in the basement before. I remember my parents distinctly wondering what the squeaking sound was from the vent, and when they went to check, turning on the lights in the basement, saw the good ol bats hanging upside down somewhere. They were freaking the fuck out of their minds when they flew around, while I was just like, this is fucking radical and an uncommon occurrence here. I think bats are really damn cool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back