Manga Recommendation Database beta - launched!

Umo... Thanks so much for doing this! ^_^ I would love to help write summeries for the mangas i reed so much it is almost a sin XD. But i don't know who to give them to or how to. I would love to help in any way possible but i need some instruction. Thanks and i hope i can be helpful! >_<"

Umo... Thanks so much for doing this! ^_^ I would love to help write summeries for the mangas i reed so much it is almost a sin XD. But i don't know who to give them to or how to. I would love to help in any way possible but i need some instruction. Thanks and i hope i can be helpful! >_<"

Read the [BLEEPED OUT] first page. It's there, in a shiny lovely [BLEEPED OUT] link.

Why can't people [BLEEPED OUT] read?

^_^; yeah gilga, please feel free to send in a synopsis! i can give you feedback based on it :D

Yay! It's up. I've been meaning to add some synopsis, but the fourms keep distracting me.

Last edited:
Wheeeeew. Lots of additions I see coming to that manga recommendations section. Thanks for putting it up!

oh hey, nice update. Maybe this'll get me some good recommendations for manga. I've only really read three manga, Love Hina vol. 1, Bleach ch. 1, and Kobato vol. 1. I guess I'll have to make a synopsis for Kobato and send it in.

A note: Everyone should refresh the page on both the site & forum if you haven't already. A new button was added at the top for the manga db & if you're browser is still using the cached version of the css file, it'll be all broken. Refreshing clears this up.

It's awesome! ^^ Thank you for your hard work :) Now I won't forget what I've been reading xD

Also, I'm not sure, if it's the right place to write about it, but -
Pops 2nd has a wrong tag. Instead of "shounen-ai" it should be "shoujo-ai" :)

Well it was surprising :P very good work again! The only thingie remaining now is to add all those many mangas in here too..

Hmmm. I'd think that's what sothis intends. The main problem is finding people who 1) read manga, and 2) can write to the site standard. If sothis found someone who met that standard and was willing, I don't see why she wouldn't give them immediate access.

Hmmm. I'd think that's what sothis intends. The main problem is finding people who 1) read manga, and 2) can write to the site standard. If sothis found someone who met that standard and was willing, I don't see why she wouldn't give them immediate access.

A manga review forum to use would be nice too. Those of us who are not master writers would like to voice an opinion too.

Ya, i was just wondering if your putting doujin's or doujinshi under manga, or under a category when searching for manga. That and would you allow a hentai category, it seems like you already have a hentai game genre. I know this web site doesnt show any of that so younger viewers would not be able to see it, a lot of doujin/doujinshi are considered hentai too and some are just like manga except they were not published by famous artists. There are different doujin's/doujinshi, but the ones i typically read are adult. This site was originally made for anime but since you went so far as to put in manga I decided to throw this idea in.

"Just an idea"

Last edited by a moderator:
A manga review forum to use would be nice too. Those of us who are not master writers would like to voice an opinion too.

I agree, because different people have different opinions and I'd personally like to hear from someone who shares my interests not someone who hates the topic and just rights it as a low rating just because they don't like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The add mang thread isn't working for me :confused: So that why i'm posting this here. A while ago i recommened adding the "pokemon adventures special" manga. I wrote a descrition and and post it on the thtread (that i can't find ~.~) this is just a reminder don't wanna sounds pushy.

Back