Killing Bites

three

I'm glad we're more or less on the same page about incest in this community. So I can safely say

FUCK THAT.

And lucky me I can continue commenting... woohoo...

Other than that I don't have anything to comment on because there isn't anything else to comment on. I'm sure @Thrawn will save us with some gripping commentary somehow
I miss Juuni Taisen...

Juuni Taisen was one of the most self-polarizing things to marathon. And I'll provide some witty, thought provoking commentary that would remind you of Idiocracy.

Are we sure
it was the lizard sisters banging? Cause there were glasses on the nightstand, and neither of them wore glasses.

three

I'm glad we're more or less on the same page about incest in this community. So I can safely say

FUCK THAT.

Actually, I think we'd all like them to stop fucking.

With as bad as this is I'd be a lot less chuffed if the action we did get wasn't so terrible. The "fight" this episode was pathetic. The sisters have a decent long distance ability, but do nothing with it, but stand lined up and shoot at who they're fighting. One them them could be hiding and sniping so Ratel couldn't easily block every shot.

Doesn't look like we're getting to the Rumble in the Jungle next week either, which is a real bummer. More character introductions are the last thing this show needs.

back in the juuni thread, I'm pretty sure most people were saying how they wanted it to be gutter sludge...
at least it was trying to be something. I have a modicum of respect for shows that try and fail rather than ones that don't even try, like this one. There's absolutely nothing redeeming about it.

I like what this show is doing. It's banal, stupid, pointless fanservice. And it knows it. It's not trying to act like it's so well written and deep like Juuni Crapsen thought it was.
RR just summed up my thoughts
to each his own, I guess. Personally I think that juuni taisen didn't have to be terrible, and it started as a good idea, it tried to live up in the wrong ways and simply failed. This, you're right, isn't anything more than what it is and doesn't try to be- but what it is in the first place just sets it up to fail, to be gross and vain.

Episode 3

This recap is very necessary for "Killingu Bites".

I would definitely bring my smartphone/tablet/9900DPS Photograb Camera XPro 720 dankscopes to take lecherous pics of animal girl maids.

Look at this pimp, just chilling with some dank bros with two animal girl chicks flanking him like he's Pimps McBitches. I would do the same; act low-key so it wouldn't spoil the illusion of the harem.

FUCK YEAH ITS A THREESOME WOOOOOO

TO SHOW UP YOU VIRGINS

These fucking Otaku! They're trying to stand up to him with their fetishes! I love how harmless they are and how unlike Hentai it is; usually it would be cucking but with her, it would just be stabbing and clawing eyes out.

The isolation thing is legit.

I bet if the guy was laying down, he would have seen everything without them caring.

I'll take her word on the multi-speed bike thing.

Now, in their defense, her ass is amazing.

This lesson is legit; Ratels are curious as to who the fuck is stepping up to them from 15 feet away and how quickly they can rip the nutsack out of that punk ass bitch. Fearless because they would fight 1v5 and not try to run like another bitch ass animal.

Lion?

Hey, Lionmon! Dude's alive!

I love the musical diversity of this show.

Multiple? This goes with the whole "Ratel nutting up and fighting a whole bunch of bitches who need to fight in a pack like bitches because they can't 1v1. Pussies"

No nut stomp, aw.

The Ratel is the Queen that moves anywhere on the board.

I could watch her eat all episode.

A wrong decision of Leomon attacking Ratel still had him live.

Is this the guy that licks on-screen females?

I want to see a Hippo Beast Person, that boy would fuck up everybody.

Are they bringing in Rabbit or Cheetah?

:megusta:

WHO IS THIS FUCKING DICKWEED THAT INTERRUPTED SEXY TIME
FUCK YOU LEADER

No elites? They're getting Rabbit.

How about- Elephant. Or-
Ah, rabbit.

She isn't strong.
She had better have the thighs to back it up.
There will be hentai about her not having money.

That's the spirit! Threaten and brute force it! With some bitching guitar and headbanging.

This episode had better not be about getting her to join and neglecting ass shots.

Isn't Inaba the place for Persona 4? That game was dope.

Rabbits can kick hard. Box? Maybe they go for the nuts; not as much as the Ratel but maybe.

Damn, thought she was going to get shot in the head and die in a massive twist.

That is a really bad place to start digging.

OH FUCKING SHIT HORNED LIZARD SO FUCKING HARD THEY SHOOT BLOOD FROM THEIR EYES LIKE A RIFLE THAT IS SOME FUCKING GANGSTA ASS SHIT YO

THIS MOTHERFUCKER AIN'T PLAYING ALL PEW PEW WITH DANK ASS SHOTS

SPAMMING BLOOD SHOTS

SHOTS FROM HER SIDE BOOBS

SECOND REPTILE RIGHT
CAMLEION- CAMON- STEALTH ASS LIZARD

I'm going to miss Horned Lizard. She shot blood lasers from her eyeballs.
Ah, it was two of them. Hawwwwwwt.

I'm sure we will see them again in a lighter situation.

That ass shot in her transformation earlier was aight. Not as good as Rate- this one is better.

GO WITH THAT SMILE

This EP never gets old. There's like, no dudes in it.
YOU SEE. THAT IS THE ASS THEY NEED TO SHOW FOR RABBIT.

Post EP segment is always tops. Factual, fanservice, and funny.

There's ass shots but it was sporiadic in the second half. First half was tops with all the booty. All I want from this is Ratel fucking shit up, narrator talking about anything and ass shots with other fanservice bits. Plot, pacing, depth, any exposition or writing whatever is third fiddle; nobody wants or expects that crap in a show like this.

EP. 3

LMAO! This one is fun! It has it all rabbits, honey badgers, lizard lesbians, cos-play, otakus, etc, plus dorky male char. who I'm in heaven. Who cares if the story is shit this is pure entertainment! Screenshots galore! Fan service at its max.
:balloon:

Juuni is the pretentious boring kind of terrible, this one is the uninspired kind of terrible, but at least has some T&A to keep us distracted for the shallow everything else.
--------------

can someone please remove the spineless MC?
also the incest lizard sisters...
maybe remove the bunny chick as well..
and the Rattle chick as well..
fat logan as well...

maybe just scrap the whole script and make everyone fight to death, but not rattle, she's no fun. or just keep the narrator, i could go for a fun and exciting documentary, the animal facts are the most interesting aspect of the show so far

i don't see the point of overcomplicating the whole plot with factions and groups, all this plot is getting in the way of all the "plot", just give us straight T&A and some fun fighting, it's not hard.

RR just summed up my thoughts

It's not really doing that. I'd be a lot more entertained if it was just stupid furry fights for the sake of it. This episode spends a lot of time building plot that no one is going to care about. Just kill all the exposition about the organizations this episode and give Fat Wolverine a fight instead. Preferably a sumo fight.

One thing Zodiac War got right is that it stayed focused on the fighters. No one gives a flying fuck about the shady people running the game or their nebulous agenda. Zodiac just gave enough details so we understood what was behind the game and went back to the characters that matter. Where that show failed is the fights sucked and the characters weren't compelling to watch. It's a failure of execution, but the concept is fine.

Killing Bites on the other hand is confused about what it wants to be. It wants to have an more intricate plot, but it also wants to be a brainless fanservice fest. That's what makes it half assed and boring to watch.

One thing Zodiac War got right is that it stayed focused on the fighters. No one gives a flying fuck about the shady people running the game or their nebulous agenda. Zodiac just gave enough details so we understood what was behind the game and went back to the characters that matter. Where that show failed is the fights sucked and the characters weren't compelling to watch. It's a failure of execution, but the concept is fine.
to be honest, the concept itself is flawed, there is no reason to care about a character let alone be invested in him if you knew he'll be dying in a few minutes, especially if the show was so in your face about it and you already experienced it 5 times with other characters. also, backstories feel more like filler rather than actual content, "this episode is about this guy here dying, but we need to somehow fill up the whole 20 mins, so here is his backstory".

to be honest, the concept itself is flawed, there is no reason to care about a character let alone be invested in him if you knew he'll be dying in a few minutes, especially if the show was so in your face about it and you already experienced it 5 times with other characters. also, backstories feel more like filler rather than actual content, "this episode is about this guy here dying, but we need to somehow fill up the whole 20 mins, so here is his backstory".

That's all failure of execution. There's nothing that said that show had to follow such a strict formula without ever mixing it up. The boring backstories are a failure in writing. Neither of those things had to be like that. All that was poor choices on the part of the people making the show.

It's not really doing that. I'd be a lot more entertained if it was just stupid furry fights for the sake of it. This episode spends a lot of time building plot that no one is going to care about. Just kill all the exposition about the organizations this episode and give Fat Wolverine a fight instead. Preferably a sumo fight.

Killing Bites on the other hand is confused about what it wants to be. It wants to have an more intricate plot, but it also wants to be a brainless fanservice fest. That's what makes it half assed and boring to watch.
Pretty much, but I'm probably only on this side because it seems unfair to me trashing JT all last season and then giving this one the benefit of the doubt when it has absolutely no vision behind it or desire to be anything but schlock, (yet it fails at even that) which runs directly against my tastes.

So basically, I WANT to be mad at this anime. I don't know if that's bad but I do. I have no desire to give this anime any praise whatsoever.

Shitposting it is.

Pretty much, but I'm probably only on this side because it seems unfair to me trashing JT all last season and then giving this one the benefit of the doubt when it has absolutely no vision behind it or desire to be anything but schlock, (yet it fails at even that) which runs directly against my tastes.

So basically, I WANT to be mad at this anime. I don't know if that's bad but I do. I have no desire to give this anime any praise whatsoever.

Shitposting it is.
I actually think this anime has ideas above its station and wants to be more than schlock, given all the faction play and setting up pieces and hyping the tournament like this was Yu Yu Hakusho. It's pissing me off, because it's squandering the shit premise. All I want is a greasy cheeseburger, but Killing Bites wants to give it some gastropub flair by serving up some lingonberry mayo and shrimp fries on the side, all while forgetting to defrost the buns.

I think I win this day's award for most tortured analogy...

I actually think this anime has ideas above its station and wants to be more than schlock, given all the faction play and setting up pieces and hyping the tournament like this was Yu Yu Hakusho. It's pissing me off, because it's squandering the shit premise. All I want is a greasy cheeseburger, but Killing Bites wants to give it some gastropub flair by serving up some lingonberry mayo and shrimp fries on the side, all while forgetting to defrost the buns.

I think I win this day's award for most tortured analogy...

o.jpg

Back