Killing Bites

Finale

OP so random shiznit: I'll miss this show. I'll miss the fine booty, the chesty fanservice and hammy narrator. All these facts about how the Ratel is one of the most hardcore OG badass animals in the world because it is, how it gives no shits and shrugs off damage like it doesn't care that it's getting torn up because it ain't some punk bitch and it's an OG ass mofo that flexes it while others would die.

Fucking ratels man, they are awesome as fuck. But this needed more scrotum wrecking because that's what they do: go for the face and nutsack.

Tanned cleavage, I am satisfied.

See? That's why you do everything you can to be silent even when invisible.

I'm surprised Sticky Tongue Animal is faster than the Mantis Shrimp and the Australian Shell Crab that has that harpoon gun that is mads poison.

Hey baby, I'm going to stick my tongue into your skull and lick your brains. How about it? :megusta:

Surprisingly, Ratels can die. To explosions, to a mob of animals ratpacking them because those punk ass bitch fuckwhores can't 1v1 like real Gs.

That announcer girl is so fucking sexy. Just fucking doing all that kicking shit and that kick where you slam it into the guy's skull and just goes right through because your sexy legs are lethal weapons.

That one guy who bet on Rabbit, he is the richest ass mofo with them odds. It's like Cabin in the Woods in a way. You know the bit.

That is an authentic Cuban cigar, not like those pussy tiny cigs.

Corruption is everywhere. This is true to life.

OH SHIT IT IS KING BIG CAT. ITS LIKE TIGER FROM ANANSI STORIES BECAUSE TIGER REPRESENTS ALL BIG CATS

All about this talk about economics and corruption within the upper echelons of society is boners.

This is what I love: Sudden assassinations and not letting the opponent talk. Showing that talking is not a free action.

To make up for it: Mass murder.

Yeah, sudden heart failure causes massive blood loss and stab wounds. This is a true fact.

"Yo cops, this guy who got stabbed through the chest? He died from sudden heart failure. Yup, nothing wrong here."

Basically a hostile takeover.

God I love political revolutions.

Viva La Revolucion!

Basically revolutionary stuff is happening right now.

"Respect" had better not be "Respect to deez nuts"

God fucking dammit.

This ain't my shit.

Fuck man, it was rocking hard and then the lead singer took a massive shit in the amp and then blasted it.

Fucking weeb, you obviously DVR the most loli shit in Blu-Ray 4k 1080p- what? Who said that?

Dude is playing some visual novel game. Or SSB4

That's the spirit, hold onto your cash moneys.

Marceus is dead, isn't he. Ratel is still alive because dying in a fight is for bitches. Ratel is hardcore and doesn't die to any bitch ass animals, which is all the other animals.

Nothing like reuniting with your Ratel honeypie.

You can do anything with medical shit these days. If they can transfer animal genes to people, they can re-attach limbs after they've been severed for hours.

Respect for redeeming him for being Rapist Uber.

Man, is this how it ends? Not with a hard fight? But with... talking and shit? And before that an implied rape? Fuck man, what the fuck.

YES HE IS CONFESS YOUR LOVE AND STOP ACTING LIKE A HOMO

YOU ARE CONFESSING YOUR LOVE

YOU DUMBSHIT

FUCK
FUCK
FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK

FUCK YOU NOMOTO

what.

Oh shit, that was some M. Night Shamalayan shit.

Shit man, she is all over Shidoh's nuts.

Shit, that was some surprising ass shit.

Can she inject him with them Theorioanimal shit?

Shit man, that is fucking hardcore. He ain't dead, but damn that is some hard ass shit.

REAL LIFE CAT GIRLS THIS IS THE FUTURE

YOU SEE THAT KOALA BEAR THAT IS FUCKING BALLER

THIS IS THE BEST FUTURE REGARDLESS OF ALL THAT CORRUPTION AND SHIT

WAIT A MINUTE WHAT ABOUT GIRL FROM THE SHORTS IS SHE A HUMMINGBIRD NOW

SEEEEEQUEEEEEEL HOOOOOOOOOOOK~~~~~~~~

And now for the coherent write-up.

This was dumb as shit. Fucking dumb, but I enjoyed it because it had fanservice, action, animal facts delivered in a hammy manner, awesome shorts at the end of each episode and a lot of good animals. Honey Badger? Hardcore. Hippo? Portrayed as a bitch but those fuckers are hardcore in the wild, people run the fuck away or swim the fuck away when they see a hippo. And apparently the Panolgin is some coked up Antelope that is like how a Ratel is a coked up animal. Fucking Ratels man, they give no shits and are metal as fuck, willing to fuck up any fucker that stands near them or just straight up take the food from some bitch ass fool that's eating near them. And then go after them to show that they're a bitch, because they are a bitch.

I forgot my point but it's trashy fun that is lubriciously dumb. It has it's negatives, a lot of talky bits but a lot of economic talk and political shifts and all that good shit. They could have easily added in more tits and ass, especially ass and ESPECIALLY rabbit booty because she be packing but it didn't. It really missed the mark on that regard. You can't have enough booty if you're doing dumb ass shit like this.

BUT, a big butt, is the future. That is the golden age of mankind. Animal Girls, you can go full furry if that's your thing, cat girls, all them girls with animal ears and tails and all that good shit, and legalized blood sports! I can only hope they have gambling in the future, because that is some wizard ass shit. But the rape of that Leader Girl? That was unnecessary. I hope that future volumes of the manga has the Ratel doing ratel things to him. By that I mean rip his fucking nutsack off. But what I did appreciate, and what gave it an extra mark was Ratel fucking ripping his fucking DOUBLE DICKS OFF. FUCKING RIPPED HIS FUCKING GIANT ASS TWIN DICKS RIGHT OFF. THAT IS SOME REAL TRUE TO LIFE SHIT.

I'm not saying it's a blatant sequel hook, but it's a blatant sequel hook. I do hope it gets a second season because that would mean we all would suffer but with gothic animal chicks. It truly is the good future...

6/10, heheh... bewwwwwbs

It's not great, but have to give this show props for making the Destroyal last almost the entire season. Pacing is awful, but it's such an insane ballsy move.

12 (END)

Well, I have to say that the part of the manga I read before starting the anime, made me a bit hopeful for dumb fun, but it ended up being just dumb. Especially the finale, which is all kinds of dumb crap in 20 minutes.

The narrator and some of the stuff made it just bearable though, so I'll give it a 5/10.

Screw this show for nerfing hippos.

07L2reu.gif

Putting the disturbing rape and the fact that a lot of cool characters died but that damn snake lives aside It was a pretty decent show. I wouldn't really watch it again but it was entertaining for what it was, I was invested enough to care about the fights and the characters and I did enjoy some of the characters. (Kido and Bunny-Chan particularly) (Was rooting for Bunny-chan the whole time tbh XD and best boy deserved so much better) But that ending?! The sequel baiting/Go read the manga ending is real here UGH! 6/10. I would rate it a little higher but the rape scene and the ending, in general, leaves a bad taste in my mouth. :flip:

Started this as part of my 3rd Secret Santa 2018 gift.

Initial thoughts based on first episode
Positives:
+Action
+Killing/gore
+Pantsu/lack of clothing
+Girl who becomes sexy by transforming into part wolf thing or something (therian). This would be so cool to be able to do for real, not to mention all the cat/wolf/fox girls becoming a reality.
+Somewhat retro graphic animation look

Cons:
-No english version
-Lack of flat chests on girls. The girls so far have big chests, well above B-cup

I think this is going to be the right kind of Anime for me. The opening shows a few promising girls + animal forms I wanna see in action, but most look like they have larger chests which might ruin it.

I think this is going to be the right kind of Anime for me. The opening shows a few promising girls + animal forms I wanna see in action, but most look like they have larger chests which might ruin it.

As a fellow German you should also know that only ass got class.

Started this as part of my 3rd Secret Santa 2018 gift.

Initial thoughts based on first episode
Positives:
+Action
+Killing/gore
+Pantsu/lack of clothing
+Girl who becomes sexy by transforming into part wolf thing or something (therian). This would be so cool to be able to do for real, not to mention all the cat/wolf/fox girls becoming a reality.
+Somewhat retro graphic animation look

Cons:
-No english version
-Lack of flat chests on girls. The girls so far have big chests, well above B-cup

As a semi-decent person, I feel I should warn you of something later. I mean it's not a story spoiler or nothing, but you're gonna see
double snake dongs
not far down the road. Just feel you should be aware of that.

Last edited:
Ended up watching non-stop last night, through ep 5 already because it has been highly entertaining. Definitely a mature anime not suitable for the younger viewers, but that makes it more appealing.

So it's like a battle royale type anime then, I tend to enjoy these since they don't waste a whole lot of time getting down to action, and aren't complicated to follow. I would assume all characters have been shown now, so Eruza wins the award for being the one with a decently smaller chest, and the rest of her looks and animal type are definitely a turn-on.

I did see the snake scene already in ep 5 I think it was, was not expecting that kind of "action", but seeing
Eruza basically getting the equivalent of tentacle raped, (needs a new definition for snake tail), at least in the pose she was being held in, it was kind of hot. I was really hoping her top would be pulled off at least >.> we saw the huge chest girl topless in ep1, so why nothing for those that appreciate the smaller?

Ui on the other hand, I can't be the only one who thinks she looks like Nepgear from Hyperdimension Neptunia, but just under a different art style?

Given the type of anime this is, I assume the outcome is very predictable like it would be for any battle royale anime, which makes the fights less surprising. I would be surprised if the main group doesn't win, or even 1 of them actually getting killed.

Planning to finish the other 7 episodes tonight, this has become my favorite Secret Santa gift so far, so hoping it continues on like this.

Ended up watching the other 7 eps last night as planned. I have to say, I was really surprised with the end especially.

Some key thoughts, especially about that ending
So I was sure the ending would result in the typical kiss, and I was not expecting the guy to get sliced, it is nice to see an Anime/show finally not just do the standard happy ending.
I now wonder if there will be another season, it clearly set up the potential for it.

What they did with Hitomi had me wondering though. For the most parts, the narration on the animals actual abilities made sense. But wtf is a Ratel, and there is no way it is that overpowered, and the sudden origin form shift felt like an inconsistent excuse to essentially go against everything else that was the whole appeal of the strengths and weaknesses for each therian.

The Cevet aphrodisiac scene... of course they would put something like that in. I feel proud of myself for resisting what they were going for here, and not being turned on by this, though I wouldn't mind having that action with Ezusa :3

I really wanna know where the new leadership is going, and why she killed that guy at the very end

I am not able to watch this one on anime-planet. Seems to be a theme for most of my want-to-watch list here. There is no watch button to click. Is there another site where these can be viewed?

Good Shows, Bad Shows I can enjoy either.. as long as I am entertained, which was not the case with this one. Could not finish.

Back