Kakegurui

This is going to be the edgiest thing, that ever sailed the seven edges:
kakegurui-8186191.jpg

Seriously, one look at these facial expressions, and you can't, help yourself from bursting out laughing.

This sounds really, really dumb. This only has a chance if it doesn't take itself overly serious, otherwise it's going to be a horrible experience.

This is going to be the edgiest thing, that ever sailed the seven edges:
kakegurui-8186191.jpg

Seriously, one look at these facial expressions, and you can't, help yourself from bursting out laughing.

She looks like she's got those thing that dentists use to hold your mouth open shoved in her mouth and her eyes look like she's been doped up from laughing gas. Unfortunately, the dialogue doesn't seem to indicate that she's getting a tooth pulled.

I guess we might yet be surprised and find that the gambling parts are actually decent, but I won't hold my breath on it. I do see the manga being thrown around by people I generally find to have decent taste/criteria, but then again we all enjoy at least one trashy thing for some reason or another, so who knows.

Similarly, I'd like to think a studio like MAPPA wouldn't just go ahead an adapt some shit tier edgy manga for no good reason, but then again again, Madhouse is not exactly a package of brilliant adaptation choices, either.

I guess we might yet be surprised and find that the gambling parts are actually decent, but I won't hold my breath on it. I do see the manga being thrown around by people I generally find to have decent taste/criteria, but then again we all enjoy at least one trashy thing for some reason or another, so who knows.

Yeah, as with anything I'll give it a fair shake. Those trailers were just begging to be mocked, though. I can definitely put up with derpy over the top faces if the gambling parts are actually intelligent.

Similarly, I'd like to think a studio like MAPPA wouldn't just go ahead an adapt some shit tier edgy manga for no good reason, but then again again, Madhouse is not exactly a package of brilliant adaptation choices, either.

#Neverforgat, Punch line.

giphy.gif

Boy, that show sure was terrible. You probably never finished it. :laugh:

#Neverforgat, Punch line.

Boy, that show sure was terrible. You probably never finished it. :laugh:

You can bet I did not. Out of all those shows I left unfinished when I stopped coming by, it's probably the one I want to finish the least. But I will eventually because fuck me.

I didn't even remember that was MAPPA, by the way. Incredibly uninspired animation work from them, there.

Back